How come so many guys here are so cucked that they are afraid their GF's will cheat on them?

How come so many guys here are so cucked that they are afraid their GF's will cheat on them?

>Hurr just because your'e a swecuck and would probably enjoy it!!
That was not what I meant, what I meant was that most people here seem to be in the mentality that their GF would jump on the first dick she saw if you ever put your foot down, do you guys not see how cucked that mindset is?

Its not normal having to be afraid that your GF will cheat on you unless you are a literal beta in both looks, bedroom and security department.
Women are largely trash today, I agree 100%, but how come most of you seem to have gotten one of these harlots as a GF?

>Women are wired differently I read this study on huffpost about genetic studies that proves women are genetically unfaithful though so none can be trusted!!!
Except that the same studies find that the top 50% males (back in the early days of humanity, aka the vast majority of time) did have faithful wives.

How the fuck can you guys think its normal that your GF is actually just one step from cheating?
Of course she might think other guys are hotter than you, but that's why you provide security, good genes and perform good in bed. If you aren't her #1 guy why the fuck are you wasting your time on someone who has so little invested in you that will just leave whenever she gets a chance?

>HA you just settled man that's why your GF won't cheat!!
Ofcourse I settled, all women are less attractive and useful than almost any man, and since I'm not gay I had to settle with a woman, that is correct, and so do you.

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's a lot of small cock, frustrated mother fuckers here that haven't made any bitch squirt let alone cum in their life. I still love you faggots though.

tl:dr something something women something

Yeah that's kinda what I figured, but how can these people be so delusional they have such a poor picture of their own status? How can they not see its not due to women but due to themselves that they are treated like the trash they are?

slide thread

sage

it's mostly just /pol9k/ that does it. must of them are prison gay now and have sworn off women entirely.

shut the fuck up leaf. dont you have a hoose to go
to?

>all these doubles for a girl with no arms

kek likes double amputees

>Anything not relating to this one topic is a slide thread
>5 months of the year its not called Sup Forums but /americanElection/

You canucks really are stupid aren't you?

Who is that

You can't just act like it won't happen and then makes it so. That's fat girl logic.

>I'm so beautiful!! Dogs, curves, bones etc.
Sure.

5 months of every 4 years you mean

I don't know.
I don't expect anyone to cheat on me.
It's a confidence issue, or so I think.

What the fuck are you smoking? Come back down to earth and try again.

Lol, seriously never had a fiance of some dude who is moderately attractive want your dick? Cheating is not uncommon. It's also getting worse. Women start fights just to cheat.

Sorry, but please explain how this is Sup Forums?

Not political in the least. Take it to r9k where in belongs.

Just let it be, I had a friend that was cucked by a girl twice, he even planned on marrying her. These kind of people are stunted socially and they deserve everything that happens to them.

You're calling people cucked for being afraid their gf might cheat. Just having a confident attitude doesn't make it not happen. That's something that a girl would push so that you won't suspect her in fact.

If you imagine your girlfriend is getting fucked all the time, how are you not a cuck?

That's like saying a faggot that thinks about assholes all the time isn't a faggot. Faggot.

because i know
zero effort
zero faithfullness
zero trust

>sweden

so yeah i can pull your wife and i am not arrogant enough to think there arent people better at doing that than me.

lmao, fucking candy asses
you will learn one way or another

protip: if marriage isnt stopping these harlots a shitty title like girl friend sure as hell isnt

Cringe dude. Can't believe some women eat this shit up. Imagine James Bond saying stupid shit like that.

Cheating when you're married is dirtier so they like it more. Also, gf is someone you've gone out with for a little while and who is excited about you. Wife is someone who has been with you for years and you've had kids with.

Wut?

communication its not about the words

>Hey guys society has nothing to do with modern politics
>X-tier conspiracy theories with 0 concrete proof so far is relevant though

Gotcha. If you guys put 10% of the energy you are putting into shit like that to actually finding damning emails she'd be in jail by now.

how long you think that lasts?
6 months tops

lolwtf that dialog is autistic

Why the fuck would I invest a significant portion of my time, finances, and life into some whore who will spread her legs to a chad at the drop of a hat?

A life free of women is the only life for me. Fuck women, and fuck their enablers.

>all women are less attractive
>I'm not gay

on a surface level to an autist
you are missing the sub communication of what a guy saying those things confidently communicates

18 months according to studies.

because literally all the girls who I have EVER hooked up with in my life had boyfriends prior to meeting me. This is 100% fact, all women will cheat if given the chance.

you probably never got attention from women with boyfriends before, considering you are a beta, but us alphas out there know what it's like to have a woman to commit adultery with you and constantly having to tell her no because it's wrong.

of course I know my woman would cheat on me if I didn't make it perfectly clear I would break up with her and make her life miserable if she did.Otherwise she will just think 2 dicks is better than one and do what's natural.

I haven't even been to Sup Forums for that long and this is still so obviously larping come on

t. ex larper

>Hurr I'm an alpha IRL hahaha this is an argument
>Yeah I promise a 100% of top-tier women will cheat with me

Sometimes I forget underage people actually come here.

guess i must be a huge asshole then

its photoshopped i can tell by the pixels

Good post.

People should not be afraid of it, if she cucks you when you're dating, just leave her.

You're such a fucking faggot, no one's bragging about insignificant shit unless they're insignificant, unconfident fucks as well.

When you have an attractive girl as a partner you should expect other men will be hitting on her all the time. Assuming she isn't a whore she will most likely stay faithful to you. I am not really afraid of that but what I am afraid of is a woman's female friends.

I've seen it happen a lot. Of course women have groups of friends. They won't always be too big of a problem but when there is one feminist whore in the group they can influence the others. Throughout my life I've noticed that whenever girls start befriending the feminist whore they'll start to adopt the feminist bullshit. Of course, societal acceptance of women going out and "liberating" themselves has only made it worse.

But, I personally believe that women's friends are what really drives them to become cheating whores. Women seem to have a groupthink mentality among their friends always conforming to whatever their friends say. This is why I get to know a girl's friends and try to come up with a way to get rid of them if I think they're the feminist type. It has been working out for me so far.

If I felt her vagina tighten, and become heated around my dick briefly during sex. Does that mean I made her orgasm?

nobody gets this mad unless blah blah blah blah blah

lmao

Had to answer this gem aswell:
>This is 100% fact, all women will cheat if given the chance.

Either you are retarded or just baiting really really bad. ALL studies in these subjects show that female adultery drops to almost zero with males rated as the 30% in looks and top 20% economically. With those men its 1/50 women who cheat.

So I assume you are hitting on some fat slags in a poor income neighbourhood jaa?

Ofcourse, and that groupthink is, again, more common with cheap women but not with top tier women (in my experience). I rarely see the cream of the crop being influenced by feminism at all, and many openly opposing it.

Yep, the thing is those whores exist because they had beta faggots try to place them up on a throne or some stupid shit.

My girlfriend has friends that are all conniving whores and she's told me that none of her friends have even fucking orgasmed. I made her cut them off though.

if there is a massive amount of pussy juice literally everywhere at the end you did fine

On one hand I wouldnt blame her that much but would still kill her, because althou my dick is pretty good and I'm not a bad lover my gf doesnt have orgasms, I think it's her fault cuz other girls had plenty but still she knows her fate if she cheats, I am trusting but ready to kill, it's a good combination to keep her happy and not doing shit. Trusting turns into gullible too easy and who can blame a fool for being a fool.

That's what I thought when I was younger but I'm not convinced unless they squirt a few times now.

You find me a woman that says she's never cheated and I'll find you a woman who lies.

Isnt squirting just piss under pressure?

If she doesn't cum, you're not going to keep her.

I am aware of that and I do want to make her happy but I really think it's her own fault and that her problem would remain the same so dunno wtf to do.

Weak men care too much about """"her feelings"""" while not fucking her hard enough. This creates contempt in the female.

>unless they're insignificant, unconfident fucks
Girls are all those things so it's attractive to them. Alternately, girls are stupid and are led by the perception of things instead of their reality. Girls just like arrogant guys, dude. Not saying it's not retarded. But girls like it.

It is:
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing/

Read the actual article, it is indeed urine.

its in her head
unfortunately it means she has a low opinion of you

vaginas dont lie

And btw is girl orgasm that real, like why would nature ever make it a thing. When I orgasm I realease my sperm when ladies orgasm they do what????

top kek, hearing guys brag about it makes it so much funnier.

It helps with conceiving a child

the convulsions move the sperm up into the womb
ideally the dude is meant to cum around 3 times and she is meant to orgasm 3 times that amount

Insecurity and projection. I had a few "beta" men befriend me then back off because they thought i was too nice or friendly or whatever garbage. I'm just a social person but they were so convinced I would cheat on them because they had very little confidence that a girl would stay loyal that they sabotaged themselves in a sense.

I've been with my bf for 8 years and am 100% loyal to him. I would never dream of being unfaithful! Meanwhile the guys that chickened out of getting serious with me all flocked to women that quickly cheated on them and have fallen for the same types over and over again. I think the insecurity is more visible than guys think so they go for the first woman to spread her legs for them and it usually ends up being someone who can see their timidness and will abuse it (mess around with other guys and manipulate them into feeling bad for questioning them). Women can be nasty and I've known some that take pride in cheating and guilting guys into one sided "open" relationships that only benefit the girl.

But this is really more suited for r9k, not pol, Sven.

It's your fault for allowing her not to cum. It's like a girl laughing. It's all to do with how they view you. If they think you're important, they'll laugh. If not, they won't. Same with her orgasming. You've allowed her to get away with not doing it. She wants to pretend she's above you. She's fine with acting as she likes you when really she doesn't. You need to make it clear to her that you're going to leave unless she opens up to you. She wouldn't be like this if you were 10 years older than her or someone that she could see had a lot of power, you can guarantee that.

hmm yeh tits or

bettas are briutiful

you are shitskins, no wonder your women get bleached by the aryan birds

no john you are the shitskins

Straya confirmed for cucked beyond salvation.

had the genyornis and the dromornis survived to this day, and they would have never been able to set a foot on aus

Women are trash!
Gender war now!

This only happens when you stop hitting your woman and and keeping them in line.

Tell any girl you are in a relationship with that if you ever found out she was unfaithful you would disfigure her for life and kill the other guy.

She'll never stray unless she's insane.

Women respect assertive men.

>Sweden calling others cucked
Great post m8

that literally got me dumped by my american gf in nyc 6 years ago and got me a criminal record in america for blackmail and death threats