How Do You Properly Redpill a Normie?

Does anyone have any tips on redpilling someone in general? I have been trying to bring my family into the light of the red pill and they just don't seem to get it. My dad kind of gets it but the rest of my family is beginning to suspect I'm some neckbeard nerd virgin. Anyone an expert on redpilling who can wipe the image in their eyes that I'm a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist?

Normie here, redpill me,

Start with chemtrails and brain zombies - if you teach them about brain zombies - it will be easier for them to see women as not having any value (other than sex).

It will make it especially easier for the women in your family. Good luck brah

REDPILL THOSE BITCHES (and post a field report on how it went [how big is the set, what your opener is, how quickly you try kino ect])

"Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."

Redpilling your mom and sister will be the hardest; but it will be the most fun.

Start in a bedroom.

chem trails is medium level shit, normies will think you're fucked in the head
show them the fucking emails and let them decide for themselves. I redpilled my gf and it took her three emails to believe in the pedo ring. not that hard you autist

Its just common sense when it comes down to it. I wish there were some formula but everybody is at a different level so to speak.

Imagine if I just went up to my family and sperged out saying "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG" unironically...

As opposed to; "Say what you will about his secretive camps, but Hitler transformed Germany from near-collapse to super-power in less than 10 years." Or something along those lines - I'm tired atm.

But you see what I mean? It's kind of a little pill at a time, nothing outlandish (by their standards). But the key is; Sources and logic. If you don't source anything then you're just another tinfoil hat to them.

Ask them to Google "spirit cooking"

Understand that Christianity has brought freedom to the world. without it, The world would not be the same. It is the ultimate red-pill. If you are not a true Christian and think you've swallowed the red-pill, you simply have no idea.

whats a brain zombie, I just see romero shit

you can only redpill a normie if he's willing to get redpilled. you can give all the information to a normie that you have but if he has already made up his mind you won't change it. best thing to do is just talk to the person like you would normally talk about something. don't get triggered if he says something you disagree with but simply state your own point of view like you're talking to a friend. this is, assuming, the said normie is your friend already. i mean come on, normies are human beings too, just because they're less informed than you doesn't mean you should sperg out and "reveal your powerlevel". just act and talk like a human being.

Hitler was a loser though and Germany was a world power in WW1. So all he did was reclaim previous glory.

The Americans beat him on the nuke even though he started first and he didn't even have serious air power or radar. The technologically advanced Germany thing is a total meme and doesn't reflect reality. Even the backwards Russians produced better tanks than them.

The only thing Germany had going for it was that the British wanted Germany to become powerful and they developed new war tactics but that advantage didn't last.

Leave them in a nigger slum at 2am.

This , and start small. Don't be an autist and break out pedophilia and spirit cooking from the start, start the redpill with topics that they will be able to understand.

Thanks for being one of the only posters to actually give me worthwhile tips

fucking aussies

my mom would immediately disbelieve what i say if i said that she is nothing more than a sex object

Time.

Life Experience.

Somewhat unrelated question : Is "redpill" only a refrence to the matrix or is there something i dont know

>How Do You Properly Redpill a Normie?

They have cognative dissonance.

Most of the views they have are propaganda, given to them by the media.

Thus, since their views are lies, they must contradict reality at some point.

All you have to do is find where one of their views contradicts anouther of their views, and you play those lies against eachother...

It results (if successful) in a neural cascade of restructuring neural pathways.

It's quite a thing to see, actually.

The admiration of Hitler isn't meant to be his military feats or technological accomplishments. But rather his political ideology and drive to make his country and people great.