What are some things stopping trump from landsliding right now? Well Sup Forums?

What are some things stopping trump from landsliding right now? Well Sup Forums?

Massive voter fraud like the ones uncovered in FL and VA.

It's 2016 user

yes and?

this is about it. cucks and sjws actually voting and the rest is fraud.

Holy shit user stop.
My dick can only get so hard.
Bitchsuits are one of my biggest fantasies.

The right has an image problem. I know it doesn't seem like it when you look at the left, and all their eccentric behaviour, but your entire problem is you come off as intolerant and ready to pick a fight (you're always trying to get to us). If some of you dressed up in suits, memed volunteering into the public consciousness, and said things like "I will stand up against the racism in my party" you could basically have anything you want. Don't say denounce, because that's commie talk, say "stand-up". If you could come off, in any way, like the high-road party, all sorts of normal people would gladly switch over. But it has to be authentic, and people need to feel like their lives aren't in danger. Really think about it for a minute: You don't want there to be a safety net, so how do you convince people that you won't throw them out in the cold? The church used to be the answer, now there needs to be a new private entity that provides this to people. But you can start small by meming volunteering into culture, or something even smaller. It would take time. It's too late for that now, but if Trump doesn't win on this kind of platform--he still might win--that's what I think the right should do. It will do you all good once you realise how happy it makes you to do something nice for others. Just my two cents. You're coming off as monsters basically, and if you want to win you need to stop looking like monsters. (you can still be horrible people in private, that's what the left does).

The design on this one isn't very good.
It needs padded knees and elbows so the wearer can walk around comfortably.

The 19th Amendment

Here's a thought: if Trump loses start some sort of MAGA group, and start volunteering and dressing nicely saying "I still want to make America great again" so that's what I'm doing. It would be the best thing to happen to America. Plus that karma--or good will, whatever--would also help you in your own lives.

Yeah. But it's shiny.
And it's a bitchsuit.
You have no idea how many fantasies of mine relate to this.

Americans.

THE FIX IS IN

The fact that women and minority voters hate him.

JEWS

Its election fraud not voter fraud.

Dead Hillary voters.

uh, is this real? getting kind of worried, how are they so sure she's going to win?

They probably wrote a version for both candidates weeks in advance

wish I could buy a frame or body or whatever shaped like this and shove an onahole in it

>not asking a real person to do this
please user.

Also, to answer your question:
I have heard from someone that about one third of people literally are unable to form their own opinions and will just vote for whatever has the most cognitive ease associated with it, meaning that whatever has been engrained in their brains often enough through media mentions.

Retarded SJW brainwashed faggot populace
disgusting illegals
and voter fraud

Trump will win, they won't be able to rig it!

The gullibility of the American people.

i sure hope so

He hurts people's feelings.

I know, it's dumb that people vote for what makes them feel good instead of what actually helps the country, but that's how it works. People are stupid.

White guilt and Mexicans basically

post more kinky latex