Why does far-left liberal governance in California work so well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GoA_zY6tqQw
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hippies and gay people

>Running out of water
>Massive unsustainable welfare state
>sanctuary cities causing violent crime to rise

The white hippies are already moving North into Oregon and Washington, in 20 years California will be nothing but a crime filled wasteland.

California's collapse will hopefully be a warning alarm to other states on how not to handle their shit.

It doesn't? California is one of he worst-run states in the country....

>far-left liberal governance
>California
>work so well
u wot

This. I live in California sadly...

Wha?....Moonbeam was rationing water!!

God, I hate Jerry brown so much.

California will surely collapse soon, says Increasingly Nervous Man for the seventh time this decade.

youtube.com/watch?v=GoA_zY6tqQw

>over 30 years later dead kennedys still relevant

/thread. Liberals need to be removed from America. End of story.

Because the state is probably the most beautiful, comfy state there is in the us. Many millionaires and billionaires live in ca, and they get taxed hardcore to sustain everyone else.

>no new dams, reservoirs in over 40 years
>population has tripled
>whites are a minority in their own country
>everything is about 30% more expensive than it should be
>robust welfare system
>everyone is in debt to jews
sounds like a far-left utopia

>California
22% white birth % fir 2016... everything is FINE guys!

Why does it work so well...for Texas? (Because that's where every California business is heading)

It used to be nice here, now, not so much.
The demofilth have used all the money to buy votes so our roads are the worst in the nation.
The gun laws here are way over the top.
More democrats = less freedom.

I saw a poll today that said only 51% of Californian gun owners oppose the new ammo background check law.

Californians are utterly cucked.

nothing to see here.. just move along
EVERYTHING IS FINE

It's a shame. California is very pretty. There's some beautiful nature there.

There really is

The problem with California has always been the people that live there.

Just don't move to Colorado please

The economy is still standing because back in 1988 California was a red state. Despite the emergence of Silicon Valley, the fate of the interior of the state has only diminished over the past 28 years.

California is propped up economically by Silicon Valley. Fucking liberals welfare queens would be nothing without us.

Californian here. It fucking doesn't.

Middle class, what's left of it, pays half of their income in taxes to pay for millions of desperately poor. Ultra rich vote left wing but congregate in neighborhoods with zero diversity.

By throwing near unlimited amounts of money at things until they are solved. To be honest, money is the reason California sucks, if it wasn't there, it might be even better ran than what it is now.

>California is a paradise meme
Nah it sucks here
- Hardly if ever rains
- High crime
- PC culture reigns supreme
- In N' Out isn't that great
- No sense of unity
- No guns except for minorities
- Liberal hellhole
The only positives is that vegetables are really cheap here, if all the tech companies moved to other states it would kill California... it's really the only thing that keeps Cali afloat.

I know my post will be ignored so here's an anime picture anyways

>- In N' Out isn't that great
My poor peruvians dreams, sharttered

Its better than BK or Jack in the box, but its no contest to a restaurant or homemade burger

>No sense of unity

This has fucked me so hard since I grew up there and moved to a different state. It feels so weird having people care about their community.

/thread

DELET THIS

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

What restaurant makes a better burger?

Then please explain all the white flight into other states.
I'll wait.

What's it like to live in a plcae where people care about their community?

>work well
>most illegls in country
>most kids who can't speak english
>highest rates of poverty
>highest rates of crime
>highest wealth inequality
>poorest education

ok

Cook Out.

Its weird

They actually want to know your name and how you are doing. Its like they actually care about you.

>cook out
>cheer wine

what the fuck is cheer wine?

>cherry cola
It's fucking good that's what.

any place that doesn't mass produce burgers are better

>Why does far-left liberal governance in California work so well?

It does not

it doesn't it's shit

this is retarded. Brown turned a budget defecit back into the world's 6th biggest economy

And it's all secular?

The closest thing to a community I can think of in California was going to a church potluck once.

Fucking this, we need to nuke California

I wouldn't exactly say California is far left. I live in the Central Valley, which is a fairly right winged place.

California works a lot like New York. San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles are the left winged "New York Cities" of California, while Central, Northern and mountain California are the right winged "upstate" parts.

LA and SF are heavily propped up by foreign investment from Asia, Hollywood, and tech companies. These people and companies get the most state spending, while Central, Northern, and mountain California doesn't really get a lot of spending.

California may be a very friendly place for the tech company in the Bay Area propped up by Asian H1B labor. Not such a friendly place for someone like me stuck in the Central valley competing for jobs against spics.

Yes

Nobody really talks about religion. Its just like having an extended family.

Never felt that in California.

>stuck in the Central valley

Why are you stuck there? LA and Silicon Valley are both 2.5 hour drives away.

taste more like cider.

>competing for jobs against spics
What are you retarded or a NEET? The only jobs that illegals take are working the fields. If you are losing any other job to a spic its because you are stupid for society

I live in CA and our government is a colossal mess. I'd say we are successful despite the horrible lefty governance because of our high population, good geography, natural resources, and industry.

>so well

Major ports, major financial centers and a constant bubble economy barely keep it afloat.

California isn't for the middle or even working-class stiff any longer, you either did really well and bought in to some tech stock or real estate early and are rich, or you are really poor. More and more it is resembling latin American countries in that respect.

this

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE YOU GUYS ARE GETTING LEGAL WEED NOW RIGHT?

GET THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTTTT STOP DRIVING UP MY HOUSING PRICES AND MAKING MY STATE EVEN MORE LIBERAL REEEE

Also AZ, TX and CO

>vote for policies and people who ruin your state
>flee your state to a new one, vote the same exact way, expect it to work out differently this time
Transplants need to be gassed.

>Resembling latin american countries

Gee I wonder if that has anything to do with all the mexicans being imported?

why ruin all that natural beauty when we can just manufacture a biological weapon that leaves the infrastructure and nature mostly intact

> California working
The beers cost $8 and there's shit all over the place.

Maybe.
In the interest of full disclosure, I do only drink diet.
Sugar is bad for keto.

your post is retarded

hahahah shillbots replying to the wrong threads....

Feeling is mutual... I'd like to take him out back and sock him in the penor and curb stomp him if you know what I mean. Biden style

Nice logical comeback you got there. just kidding

its not working well, our pension system is collapsing as we speak

it will be lile the be just as bad if not worse than the 2008 economic recession

Not a single one of those is true

When Silicon Valley has finally had enough of California's taxes and decides to bug out to Washington and Texas, California will be North Mexico.

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

I wouldn't exactly call a majority populace of brown skinned cretins a "good thing".

Literally, the sub human mexishits are the majority race thanks to liberal, anti-American traitors like that sub human communist piece of shit Comrade Jerry Brown.

Fuck that anti-American piece of communist shit.

>far-left liberal governance
California's government is basically liberal-centrist. California has some dumb laws, but has a large amount of talented people who make the economy function anyway. It's the same as in Massachusetts, the university system brings in smart people who contribute to economic growth.

Of course, Sup Forums's left-right spectrum is defined purely by social issues so they can't understand this.

PA feels the same way about NJ/NY

They must be gassed

LA is more like 8 hours away from me. Silicon Valley is like 2.5.

I do like my city in the Central valley, and I want to be around my family. Housing costs are too high in the Bay Area, and I probably couldn't be able to afford it. Its hard for engineers to afford living there, it will be much harder for me.

> No sense of unity
Makes sense, I don't know any of my neighbors. Don't care either.

> In N' Out isn't that great
It would be better if the lines weren't so fucking long.

> No guns except for minorities
But I'm white and have...oh.

> trump staged moonbeam
> 25.6D badminton

When you've been fucked over by a certain group of people, working for them is rather hard to do.

I vote red 100% of the time, and so do other California refugees. Think of us as bolstering your firewall.

they wont listen tp facts

We have to most brainwashed people in the country

Caring about income inequality is leftist.

It doesn't.

I've lived in Mass, NH, Vermont, Washington, Virginia, Kansas and California, and California is by FAR the worst state I've lived in. It is a nightmare. The California government at all levels--state/county/city--fucks over it's citizens in every way possible at every turn. They've figured out a thousand ways to rape the citizens of money compared to other states, all while taking away citizens' constitutional rights. Just one examples is the mandatory LAHD SCEP inspections in Los Angeles. The government charges everyone who lives in an apartment a $30 fee every year and then sends city inspectors to force their way, without a warrant, into your apartment to "inspect" it. It's a gross violation of the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution. But there's no way you can fight it. Refuse to let the inspector in and they will come back with the LAPD and forcibly storm troop into your apartment. This is just ONE example. There are dozens and dozens of horrific ways the California government fucks it's citizens that would be unthinkable in any other state. California is the worst state I've ever live in.

left and right and independents care about this.

I AM GOVERNOR JERRY BROWN MY AURA SMILES AND NEVER FROWNS SOON I WILL BE PRESIDENT

California benefits greatly from the Fed keeping interest rates near zero. Out of all the states it probably benefits the most, including NY. Silicon Valley runs on cheap money. Tech entrepreneurs are often masters of leverage. Cheap interest rates also push more people to invest. Rich people are then pushed to weigh private equity more heavily. California also has a gigantic agriculture industry that has benefited greatly from NAFTA. NAFTA hurt many businesses, but it definitely helped California's agriculture business. It is hard being a small business in California because of all the regulations, but large companies have scale, so they aren't nearly as effected. The California Democratic party are corporate whores and big business, tech and agriculture in particular, basically run the state.

user knows what's up

grew up in CA hoping to coax my parents out somehow before the shit goes down. 30 round mags for life

That was a nice analysis, I agree, thanks.

Right-wingers shouldn't. It's just a form of natural hierarchy. Superior people will amass greater incomes due to greater returns to high IQ.

Income inequality in California is the direct result of allowing so many illegal immigrants to settle. Removing illegal immigrants will lessen the inequality.

Actually, income inequality will only increase because the relative value of

This. The infuriating part is Californians tend to be so retarded that they forget why they leave that shithole state in the first place, and they try enacting the same retarded polices wherever they go. Californians are like a cancer, the whole state should be nuked from orbit.

But, they do.

>Superior people will amass greater incomes due to greater returns to high IQ

I hope you dont bitch about Trump then

I don't even like Commiefornia but most of that is just plain bullshit.

I don't care about Trump that much, but economic trends have certainly changed from when Trump made his money.

No it won't, Washington and Oregon have already fallen to the Super leftists from California. Californians are a fucking disease that need to be killed off.

ITS NOT NATURAL WHEN YOU'RE BRINGING IN A BUNCH OF SHITSKINS TO PUSH NATIVES OUT OF WORK YOU FILTHY KIKE

Tn has higher sales tax because we have two sales taxes comes out to almost 10%

and Trumps still winning in 2016

So whats your point

I learned about Gov. Jerry Brown from the Dead Kennedys. It's absolutely ridiculous that he is STILL IN OFFICE TO THIS DAY.

>2016 Jerry Brown
>far left
Kek
Jerry Brown is a ruthless moderate. He is the one thing SAVING us from far(ther)-left governance right now. I cannot express how utterly fucked we are in 2019.

FUCK CALI. I bailed because of high rents and taxes

It requires the power and wealth of other states to stay afloat

I can't wait for some worthless bleeding heart to start throwing our revenue straight into the genetic toilet, then we'll see what people really think about all the subhuman filth people like Brown welcomed into our country

Because loaned money, look at the debt.