What is the extent of Vandal Savages healing factor? He seems to be a normal dude but is just immortal...

What is the extent of Vandal Savages healing factor? He seems to be a normal dude but is just immortal. But he has taken some damage and keeps coming back.

Could he come back from being vaporized or what.

I wonder how many women he fuck? How many kids is there?

I wonder if they are immortal too.

His kids have shown up many times and they are not immortal. Though some do take measures to try and become so to earn fathers respect.

Scandal Savage may be immortal

Born immortal?

I forget exactly how he works, but he likely either works like
1. Exposure to the special comet has trapped him in a default setting that (for the most part) will always have him be this certain age/build no training or anything required.
2. The energy absorbed from the comet thing (and continued long distance exposure from repeat siting of the comet thing) fill him with special energy that keeps him at peak performance.

yeap, she is vandal savage daughter

He's also really strong and can do magic.

>What is the extent of Vandal Savages healing factor?
He and the Immortal Man can survive anything. They can regenerate from anything.

They literally can't die.

Isnt Vandal destined to die in the 31st century?

Aww, you're cute

Cringe

He really should be pushed more as a general threat in the DC universe, it's a shame that the only time he's been shown to his full potential is in Young Justice.

you forgot DCAU

I remember Roy Harper and Golden Age guardian Jim Harper having certain significance as the descendants of Vandal Savage.

>DCAU
Fuck man.
That episode where Superman gets launched into the future was heavy shit for the immortal.

>every DC villains are his descendants

His baseline for powers & his character is all over the place. In the Arsenal mini they said he DIDN'T regenerate and that he'd been harvesting organs from his descendants to stay alive...which seemed weird.

That's stupid.
Glad they abandoned that.
Cause it makes no fucking since with him being a caveman and all that.
He'd have to be a lot more recent for harvesting organs to do anything.

So have these two ever crossed paths? I'd like to think Vandal would called Ra's rookie or something.

I most recently saw them together in Metal #2, but they must have been on page together before that

I thought it was the 853rd century

He used to just eat his brood in earlier centuries, iirc.

the white trash look works well for Roy

Like how though, if Superman tossed him into the sun and there was nothing left could he just materialize again from magic comet powers or what

I always wanted an Immortal Meetup story.
Where Ra's Al Ghul, General Immortus, Vandal Savage, Phantom Stranger, etc all just meet up every 250years or so to chitchat.
Like that one issue of Sandman with his friend.

She survived fatal injuries that would had killed a normal person without medical aid. Vandal also consider her his successor.

With a bunch of other immortals. They treated Ra like the rookie on the new team.

Read Grant Morrison's Animal Man, my friend

Not surprising, considering Ra's hardly qualifies as an immortal.

I've always wanted to write how Ra's fucking despises Vandal due to Vandal corrupting one of Ra's kids and once every 100 years, Vandal ruins one of Ra's big plans because he just loves to troll Ra's.