Styxhexenhammer666 straw mans opposition and accuses everyone of being ctr for about 30 minutes

Styxhexenhammer666 straw mans opposition and accuses everyone of being ctr for about 30 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=dnshtWfSaWc
Shadilay styxers

shadilay styxers

What a faggot.

shadilay styxxers

peace out niggas.

Judaism is considered real in some circles.

Not this one

Reminder that Styx is a severely autistic and obsessed NEET, he seriously needs to seek psychological help of some kind, although preferably he should just be euthanized humanely.

He has been doing this weeks or months now: prepare proxies every day, post his little Styx general, circlejerk himself endlessly, and then make a video about it with his signature "Hello Youtube" which is an oxymoron since he is saying hello to himself

Just think about it, think about all the effort he's investing in making shitty political """analysis""" videos that almost no-one watches and making generals to circlejerk himself with his proxies, not to mention that pretty much everyone here hates him.

And he does this every day, multiple times a day even. Sometimes there are a few days without Styx threads, but it's still ridiculously obsessive.

As I'm posting this he probably has already made a Styx general and is anxiously waiting for (You)'s made by himself so he can fool the normies and feel good about himself. He's clearly a NEET who probably hasn't done anything worth of any note in years or decades, so he can afford to do this 24/7.

What a sad creature. Please put him out of his misery, anyone. No one deserves to live like this.

How can he believe everyone is ctr?

By overdosing on memes and thinking a few years of basic overviews on occultism makes you an expert.
Styx is pathetic.

He's just insulted that we all hate satanism

Wait he actually thinks he's an expert because he understands the basic concept of a metaphor? Isn't that shit so basic even mainstream religion understands it?

>occult "intellectuals"

Yes, he actually believes the concept of a metaphor is somehow exclusive to occultism. Even goes so far as to literally state that somehow it's not understood by even normies that the alchemical process of turning lead into gold is as metaphor. Shit is extremely basic.

This dude is so autistic he doesn't realize it doesn't fucking matter if its actually by definition satanic or not...

This. He's just going through the motions of the times when he was a satanist and needed to defend it. Dude doesn't even realize there can be multiple branches and forms of satanism.

"Satanism is a religion of peace. John Podesta and Hillary aren't TRUE satanists like me"

This is the vibe I got.

Yup.
He got butthurt because they were appropriating his autistic D&D religion.

>Muh satanism

Shadilay Styxers

this. hes a faggot. typical retarded LARPing /x/fag.

hes not a real wizard like us true Sup Forumsacks, hes just a loser edgelord from /x/

Da jooz

shadilay styxers

When is he going to make a video about Nevada going blue and how it's gone to the winner for the past 9 elections?

Peace out

Shadiley styxers

hes right on the money. ctr played us and made us waste a day on this crap instead of digging for more actual crimes.

Shadilay Styxers 4chans warlock

Shadilay Styxers

Styx is smart as hell and I look forward to his videos every day. Who are you? Just some loser who can criticize people and not create anything of interest or value in this world?

>this video

kek didn't realize he had such a hateboner for traditional America. where did the evil straight cis white male touch you styx?

i fought it the MINUTE it came out. luckily some of us still managed to dig around a bit.

Love this guy but lol @ "muh real satanism" like anyone taking up the cause of intellectual satanism isn't a ghoulish edgelord to begin with. In the end even Styx is more like John Podesta than he wants to admit. Massive cognitive dissonance here. This little shitfit over the past three days or so really shows me some of the chinks in his armor and makes me take his analysis and presidential handicapping a little less seriously. Still great fun in any case.

nonsense. SpiritCooking hit it big.

Normies don't give a single fuck about the technical definition of Occultism or whatever the fuck. They see blood being poured on baby dolls and it scares them. Simple as that.

Despite my criticisms of his video he is very right in this area. Total facepalm for a few days. Glad that has seemed to have cleared up.

His grandfather's funeral was today, shit heads, lay off. Styx is smart, hot and unique.

Agreed. I'll still watch his stuff, but I've disagreed with a few of the points he's made over the last couple days, especially the whole spirit cooking thing. The point of the spirit cooking hashtag is to convey the message and create the consensus in the mind of low-info normies and latinos that Hillary Clinton is a shady occultist weirdo. Both 4/pol/ and 8/pol/ are well aware that Podesta et al aren't "real" satanists. The #spiritcooking hashtag's purpose is to make the "Hillary is involved in dark shit" meme widespread and possibly point some of the normies in the direction of the real criminal conspiracy involving Dave Stone, the Clinton Foundation and their merry gang of child traffickers.

>year of our lord, two thousand and sixteen
>not being a christian
>thinking you're right-wing

>tumblr

Waste of trips desu

So much this
However I must ask something of you, for me he has dropped so much in terms of what I can say is quality that I've already unsubbed from him especially because he often says shit having to do with Sup Forums and other places without ever looking into it and if that's his attitude there ive no assurance that's his attitude only there. Can you tell what his redeeming qualitys are that are good enough to look past this?

I'm pretty sure he has marfans. He should go get checked. Not all people with it have the chest thing like he said.

The emotional nature of the past week or so is to be noted but it would be patronizing to hold a good vlogger to a low standard in any case. Especially since I don't ever recall him giving anyone else quarter when it comes to criticism.

Cyber bullying isn't real. The faggot can turn off his computer if it hurts him that much.

He's not a NEET. I'm a NEET. He makes money off of his writing, so he has employment, therefore barring him from being a NEET.

He edits and sells shit you can get for free from /x/ along with a small(very small) amount of work that is actually unique.

(You)

>le autistic wizard man

You fags will find another e-celeb. You always do.

It's fun getting coherent political analysis from the unique perspective of a practicing occultist, the general lack of polish and comfiness of his production values is refreshing, and he presents his ideas well (he tends to ramble, but it works with his persona/style as a "wise sage" type of guy). Though in this latest video, I did cringe a bit listening to him say "I'm aware of my persuasion skills". I think his skills may lie less in "persuasion" and more in "guerilla marketing on imageboards" with threads such as these where he talks to himself, shifts through IPs and keeps the thread bumped to bring new people in. It's worked wonders for his subscriber count

>legit criticism
>must be a CTR shill

I like it better when styx was underground

shadilay styxxers

Yeah I'm aware he shills here a lot, even said in one of his videos "it's so funny when I go to Sup Forums and nobody knows it's me" referring to him for once not obviously shilling and actually talking about a topic with no personal involvement in it. Anyways thanks, I personally don't see how any involvement in the occult is serving his political analysis however, I don't see it often bleed together at all really, just the regular 2 political videos and 2 videos meant to direct attention to his books.

What are you talking about? The Sopirit Cooking shit tipped more people off to Hillary's shady dealings and now people think she's running a pedophile ring.

Shadilay Styxers

>watching some poorly produced videos from some autistic LARPer sure is refreshing.

>Putin is a globalist
>9/11 was not a inside job
>civic nationalism could work
>I've put a curse on Hillary

Styx is still bluepill

I love Styxs content I may disagree with him on some things I still value his opinion and I think he's right got u idiots focusing on some bullshit whole their is plenty of other horrible shit Hillary is connected to its classic divide and conquer and misdirection that will make people actually seeking truth look away from because it's so fringe

>Satanic Panic

This is good, we'll put CTR in a Satanic Panic

>yfw you realize Bobby Jones is Styx

Honestly I'm sick of you shills making fun of Styx. He is the single greatest political youtuber, I watch his videos with my father every single day. And also the occultism stuff is very accurate. If he cleaned up a bit physically he could get the equivalent of a "Hannity Report" on major news networks.

Fuck you all, CTR. Everywhere.

No. Fuck Satan, and fuck you.

My pali Trump your trips, fag. Shoo shoo CTR

No, he would be the equivalent of a Harry potter.

What? See that doesn't even make sense. This is what you CTR shills do to based Styx - resort to ad hominem attacks. Too bad you can't attack his intellectual integrity!

I was joking about him being a wizard. What the fuck ctr? Can you not even observe humor?

Stop shilling yourself faggot

No you're CTR, you're the attacking Styx, so clearly you're the only shill here.

How much are they paying you?

I dont receibe notifications for his videos with the words CLINTON or CTR!!!!

CTR how is reffering to him as a wizard when he claims to be one attacking him? Ctr you really need to step up your game.

Because you're mocking him. He isn't just a wizard he is a MAGE please watch his videos more.

>He is the single greatest political youtuber,

No he's not. He's an entry level libertarian who bitches about old white men.

>And also the occultism stuff is very accurate

As accurate as D&D LARPing can be.

He'll always be a little boy playing with his wand trying to make magic shoot out to me ctr. That's what counts. I can see him for what he really is, a person.

i never listened to this faggot but if you don't think of everyone else as a ctr/jidf shill then you must be new here son

well a flat stomach is attainable, just need some hard work, pics?

shadilay styxers

He sticks his magic wand where the sun don't shine

I don't really want to be a qt trap user

same for BILL STILL videos mentioning HILLARY, CLINTON and similar keywords!

this is not a drill

I heard he's really into that phallic imagery if you know what I mean.

shadilay styxers

Occultism is either gay or just evil. There's no third option.

Fuck off Styx. Face facts, you signed on to the wrong team with your gay magick larping shit. You were too good for Christianity because it didn't make you feel special enough.

Well you reap what you sow. Now you see the cause you've been serving brought to light. "These can't be the real magicians." I got news for you, Styx. They are. Occultists and Satanists have always been as petty as they are evil.

You're a fool for ever buying into it.

yes you do

That's something that CTR would say. I must admit though that your tactics are becoming more sophisticated. Us loyal redpilled/pol/acks see through it though, much to your dismay no doubt.

>he's an entry level libertarian
He is very well read in political theory. That is what makes him such an astute and apt commentator. Watch more of his videos before you make such inaccurate falsehoods!

>little boy playing with wands

That's pure trivialization of the serious nature of the occult. It's not a joke, and if you think it is, you need to brush up and do some research. His "occult literature " videos are a good starting point.

oh that's kinda sad.

you sure?

Says who? The Bible? Jesus Christ, how far is your head up your ass?

Are you retarded? Everything he sells has been available for free off of /x/ for years without the gay editing.

He is right through. It is a complete distraction.

He can gas himself

Cringe

Styx is not a real occultist. As I type this I am hanging upside down from my ceiling, so heed these words.

you're as redpilled as my asshole

>He is very well read in political theory.

No, he's not. He's very superficial.

>That's pure trivialization of the serious nature of the occult.

Of course. Who could insult the serious nature of his booga-booga mumbo jumbo.

He and you are concern-trolling cucks. Burn in hell, Satanists.

Found the gay Wizard.

Hahahahahahahahahhaha he's a fucking by larper get over him

This was Hillary's version of "grab her by the pussy." Normies are genuinely freaked out by this shit. I've scared a few shitlibs I know with this so now they're not voting for anyone.

It's not that there are multiple branches of Satanism. Styx clearly knows that and he disavows the Laveyans as frauds.

Why does he ignore that there is a Jewish derived cult that masquerades as Satanism which is also the same cult that's widespread through the media & academia.

It's another case of Jews manipulating the mind through the use of language. It's nearly impossible to talk about this specific cult because we don't have a proper word for it. It's not accurate to call it Satanism, and it's not accurate to call it Talmudic but it is something that exist we just lack the correct word or label to describe it.

He likely labeled me as CTR. KeK! He brings up a lot of my retarded opinions in regards to the occult in many of his other videos. I don't give a shit. My people partook in occultism during WW2 when we were allied with the Nazis.

I look more demonic than he does. (Pic related is me.) I looked like a Vampire back when I had long hair. I normally slick my hair back & cut it short for a refined Addams Family look.

My perception of what the occult is, is simply knowledge which was once common but has been forgotten over time because only a select few families have passed down the symbolism through shared bloodlines. It's hidden both in the literal & figurative sense.

He seems to think authenticity matters. It does not when you have millions of Ivy League grads partaking in these faux-ceremonies who then spread their ignorance around. His logic is similar to saying that a game doesn't exist simply because it's a fangame. You can't change the reality that it exists.

Yeah there were a few black pastors going bananas over it.

Don't unsub Teh Styx mang. I did that way back when I was first shown his videos but I later regretted it because he does have a very unique intellectual world view that you won't see anywhere else.

His thoughts are all his own. He's his own man. That's far more than what I could say for most. I respect the man even though I'd most likely execute him in any government that I ever ran because I'd view his pacifist individualistic nature as dangerous if I were ever in a position of leadership. (I'd run a Nazi-like Patriotic government in case anyone was wondering.)

His videos are good regardless of his accuracy. You should see his video about the Illuminati that he did way back in the day. His analysis was solid even though he's wrong. LOL! It doesn't matter that he's wrong because Styx literally makes you think.

Dickrider! I bet I could contest him but I won't. I prefer to stay in internet obscurity. It's coz I don't want internet geek shit to interfere with muh real life.

I was a minor E-celeb back in 2005 era so it's nothing new to me. The problem is that I mostly attract native Japs. I have a hard time gaining an American audience because most of you are Liberal/Libertarian faggots. Muh Freedumb & Individuality! Fuck that it's all about the warrior spirit & hierarchy, pussys!

Good. Fuck leafs.

>ad hominem
Plus, I would bet a pretty penny that that guy in your picture isn't even Canadian.

/x/ is highly misinformed and brings the occult a bad name. That's why people mock it, with D&D and Harry Potter jokes. They don't listen to a highly informed and entertaining source such as styxhexenhammer666, if they did, these falsehoods that they believe about the occult would be summarily dismissed.