Animaniacs has dated references, references that not every kid was going to understand even in the 90s (Goodfellas)...

Animaniacs has dated references, references that not every kid was going to understand even in the 90s (Goodfellas), but what are some references that have stood the test of time? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v3hjo7V7TPs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was in college at the time and it had references I didn't get. Just get on the horse and ride. If you get it, you got it, if you don't, you din't.

>Finger Prints

I don't think so.

The Goodfeathers were funny to kids without knowing the reference, because it was a basic slapstick bit

The fact that it's a reference to something is for the adults, in which case if you're an adult who's never seen Goodfellas you should kill yourself

I honestly think Dances With Wolves is better than Goodfellas and deserved the praise and the Oscar that year.

>that whole gilbert and sullivan sequence

why

the woodstock slappy segment always made me laugh, even though I had no idea it was a classic bit and I didn't know who the Who or the Band were.

speaking of, nice use of "who's on first" humor in that segment.

shit, i replied to the wrong post

Why a duck?

Birds are nothing new

Fuck off

Power Rangers are still around. This year is Ninja Steel.

Classic WB shorts were full of references to current media, they aged just fine, 'cause quality

Also just noticed that Yacko is Sonic.

she's actually a platypus

no joke; their powers are anteater, blowfish, and platypus

Man they where hateful cunts weren't they

Right!

The ones that were nothing but "Haha check out all these celebrity caricatures" were pretty awful desu

To be fair, you don't fuck with Platypi

>There are few formal clinical reports of platypus envenomation of humans. Envenomation is known to produce the following physiological effects: swelling; a long lasting and excruciating pain that cannot be relieved with conventional painkillers, including morphine [19]; nausea, cold sweats, and lymph node swelling [17]; high erythrocyte sedimentation rates and low total serum protein and albumin levels [19]; and muscle wasting [19].

>In 1991, Keith Payne, a former member of the Australian Army and recipient of the Victoria Cross (Australia's highest award for valour) was struck on the hand by a platypus spur, while trying to rescue the stranded animal. He described the pain as worse than being struck by shrapnel. One month later he was still experiencing pain in that hand. In 2006, Payne reported discomfort and stiffness when carrying out some physical activities, such as using a hammer.

Is yakko sonic??

youtu.be/v3hjo7V7TPs

Jealousy

nothing but

Jealousy

And it sucks donkey shit, which is a pity because Dino Charge was pretty good.

>tfw the animaniacs parody is still a better Power Rangers than the reboot.

The Band?

Who

I didn't see that episode.
Did they parody the razor and garlic scene?