How differently would the media be covering tonights assasination attemp

If it was on hillary????

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/794999547600793600
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

>assassination attempt

THERE WAS NO GUN.
H
E
R
E

W
A
S

N
O

G
U
N

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

A Trump supporter wouldn't have failed.

this

this is just another step too far in the wrong direction, I supported Trump during the primaries but he's exposed himself as someone different during the leadup to the general election, we just can't let him get his tiny hands on the nuclear button

what did they mean by this

Maybe. It's not the first attempt on his life if it's legit.

This

>raising a sign with an opinion differing from yours is an assassination attempt
drumpfkins, everyone.

This pasta again.

Quit reposting this you goddamn faggot.

There was no assassination attempt. Just some retard yelling gun.

Same exact post, different thread. Thanks for correcting the record.

Agreed guys Im a Cruz missile now

#LibsKILL
#KillingforClinton

Spread this if you want to win!!

CTR fucked up, using the same copy pasta.

"A hateful attack from Trump on women"
"His hate speech ultimately caused this"
"Mysoginy is rampant in this country"
"This is what a Trump presidency would teach kids"

Shut the fuck up CTR faggot goofs. I hope your next cock impalement gives you super AIDS.

>assasination attemp

IT WAS LITERALLY TWO FAGGOTS FIGHTING AND THEN SOMEONE SAID GUN

damn really trolled my concern

>
Again, thanks for correcting the record.

THERE WAS NO GUN

YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH HYPOCRITS

to be fair, the video of the ss trying to rush clinton out of the stage would be epic-tier drama bc they would prolly have to lift her by the pussy and carry her out.

They'd say she single handedly held off a whole Russian armored division while glowing with golden sunlight.

Im voting for Goldman Sachs now

Well first, it would have to be an assassination attempt.

LEAF
E
A
F

You're scum. Kill yourself.

Secret service doesn't play games...

to be honest.. hillary looks like she staged this
I've been a lifelong hillary supporter since she passed out and fell face first into her handibus, but she's looking desperate and doing whatever she can to take attention away from the emails. Very narcissistic. She lost me......

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/794999547600793600

This Berniefag tried to assassinate her with facts

what do you mean dude?

im not crazy for trump but don't you think if hillary was rushed off stage by the secret service that it would be headline news for 2 weeks straight with all the rhetoric about the dangerous/militant trump supporters? this is like the 3rd time this has happened to him.

or are you just a shill?

she would probably have fainted at the sight of the gun

would be in a coma for days until after election when she won because of the "aww, that poor brave woman" vote

wtf i'm #mentallhill now

it would be frontpage news, every reporter working on it 24/7 they would deploy experimental alien tech taken from area 51 and beamed the story directly into everyones mind

nobody knows exactly what has happened yet, but everyone seems to be a god-damned expert on something that has yet to be cleared up

shills

>to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
>I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Man i swear i've read this before.

Seriously.. Come on man. Stop pretending to be a "lifetime trump supporter. Fuck off you CTR shill. Anybody who does rallies three times a day for tens of thousands of people this shit will happen. I'm shocked it doesn't happen every day. For you shills to suggest it was a Trump plant, especially when proof came out that the Clinton campaign literally pays people to incite violence at Trump rallies.. Come on man. You're sooo far gone in your leftist bubble if you can't believe that someone who does political rallies for 100s of thousands of people a month wont get a scare every now and then. Stop shilling. I don't even support Donald Trump but you people have such warped views in the world I want him to win just to annoy ye.

Come on, we all know how it would be covered...

>bravely Hillary tried to fight off the secret service and even came back to finish her speech.

> Was the attacker motivated by Trumps hate speech? And even if he wasn't, doesn't this just mean that trump's hate speech COULD inspire it?

> Was it an advantage or disadvantage that there were only 12 people who showed up to the rally.

Is the attack on the first woman nominee in any way related to the women who have accused Trump of blah blah blah. Let's spend a few hours talking about it.

In the age of zero tolerance and safe spaces, does it really matter? He could have had a Pop Tart chewed into the shape of a gun and it would have been just as dangerous.

I just woke up wtf happened?

Nothing Lithuania. Drink some warm milk and go back to bed.

It was a false flag. There was no gun. The guy started pulling out a pro-Hillary sign and people shouted gun. Obviously he was trying to disrupt the rally, not performing an assassination attempt. Wouldn't be talked about much if it were Hillary as while there was certainly a security scare there was never any real threat. It's just something to sort of laugh off. Sort of.

Holy shit CTR. Take a break. There is no promotion to work towards. You will be on the street Nov. 8.

assasin attempt on Trump, again, nobody knows yet, but everyone talks as if they know

to be honest..((you))) look like you staged this post

There was a fight in the crowd and for some reason people think Trump was almost assassinated

There was a fight at a Trump rally then some idiot yelled gun and spooked the Secret Service.

A NAKED WHITE MALE RUSHED THE STAGE AND TRIED TO RAPE HILLARY TO DEATH. HE WAS ALSO SEEN KICKING A BABY RABBIT OUTSIDE.

Welcome back, CTR

you don't know shit, i don't know shit, nobody knows shit what happened yet.

but let's keep the rumor mill going.

Nice post CTR faggot

>It wuz a deplorable and evil Trump supporter!
Probably like this.

Thanks Alex Jones. You fuckin nigger

Thank you for Correcting The Record! $0.74 has been deposited into your account.

Why would anyone care what a faggy Canadian thinks?

It's too bad they kill that moron Drumpf you idiots crying would be hilarious

IT WOULD BE VERY DIFFERENT BECAUSE CNN WOULD NOT HAVE MISSED

to be honest.. drumpf looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong drumpf supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

I was voting for my gal Hilldog but now that her supporters have deigned so low in the different forums and social sites, I am voting for her who is named Jill Stein. A woman for a woman since Im not sexist.

>I'm a cruz missle now
>the post

Did you just came from posting in endi by any chance?

I swear

A FUCKING LEAF

to be honest... trump looks like he staged this

Thank you for someone finally correcting the record

Americans don't give a fuck if you support Trump or not, bud.

to be honest.. drumpf looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong drumpf supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and penis doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

CTR contracts are probably not set to expire anytime soon. Think about it.

I believe CTR is now just Brock and Cucklestein and the (((core))) group of nerd virgins -- as the money has started to dry up for their phase 4 initiative, they stopped using fiverr.com and odesk.com to outsource the shilling to save costs and keep their jobs for a while longer

Funny that you guys care about rumor mills when they work against your agenda.

It's not an assassination attempt if he had no gun you dumb fagots

Of all the stuff trumps been involved in this is what makes you leave? lol

Maybe you shouldn't vote if you are retarded

to be honest.. CTR looks like they staged this

I've been a lifelong CTR supporter ever since Hillary threw 6 million dollars into that shit, but they're looking desperate and doing whatever they can to shitpost on Sup Forums. Very narcissistic. They won't fool anyone.

trupm is ded

saved

This faggot shit needs to stop.