What does Sup Forums think of Iran? Also are there any Persian bros on?

What does Sup Forums think of Iran? Also are there any Persian bros on?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/Iran-was-the-ally-Israel-wanted-It-got-Saudi-Arabia-442626
youtu.be/IvEXjWJoV-Y?t=11m8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disgusting sandniggers.

ain't that where jafar's from

t. beta inferiority complexed iranian

Leave them be, for fuck sake, you

warmongering Anglo fucktards. You have

nothing to gain.

You seem to have a lot of pent up anger... Maybe talk about it? Why do you feel this way my Anglo bro.

Total shit country. The original (ancient) Iranian culture was fine, but arabs and the islam ruined it.

They're doing pretty well economically I guess.

There were three guys in Hell - Iranian, American, and a Chinese man. They asked Satan to let them call their family. The American called and talked for 10 minutes. He payed $1,000. The Chinaman called and talked for 15 minutes. He payed $2,000. The Iranian talked for an hour and only paid $10. The other men complained and Satan responded, "A call from Hell to Hell is local."

They stopped being persians and started being arabs the moment they took up islam.

sorry about Mosaddegh

Go back to your theocratic Islamist shithole you fucking worthless dune coon.

This. Except they're not even doing well economically. They're poorer than some African countries. Once the sanctions come back, they will be back to fucking starving like rats.

I feel like I am superior in every aspect as an Iranian. And my family tree has not been tainted by the Arabs so I am pure and whole. My culture consists of beautiful poetry and great cuisine and I would not trade it for any other culture. Love Canada though I hope the Amerlardistanis don't ruin your country like the Arabs did mine after Trump wins.

Satan is a fucking rip off then.

Iran is white. That explains their great history. They've only recently been Muslim; it will pass.

Thanks man. I really liked that guy and the history books I read about him as a kid made him out to be a fucking asshat but any redpilled Iranian knows he was based.

The road to Jerusalem goes through Karbala

I guess that's what your British "culture" taught you when it came to interacting with other people. It's OK though, I have experience with edgy 16 year olds.

They aight. Hope they complete their missile program so they can defend themselves from certain international bankers.

look at how pathetic and beta you are, seeking approval from fucking pol of all places

Fuck off mudslime

Iran literally means Land of Aryans...

The only clear minds in the middle east

jpost.com/Opinion/Iran-was-the-ally-Israel-wanted-It-got-Saudi-Arabia-442626

The only reason Iran is still Muslim is because of the facist government teaching children to be Muslim shills and Basijis from a young age. Any educated Iranian is either non-Muslim or atheistic. Any uneducated Iranian is usually a "Hosseini" or a fucking ignorant prick.

>Certain international bankers.

>>JEWS

That's why I am leaving now.

I merely asked what Sup Forums thinks of Iran and know for a fact that I am in peace with my identity and not a discount American like you.

That's rich coming from a Malaysian who has a language comprised of mainly Farsi (persian language) and Arabic.

Great food

Friendly people

Shitty religion

Terrible government

Too many arab immigrants

Not sure if its irredeemable or not

Anyone can help me decide?

Your revolution was a mistake, other than that, pretty cool country.

Iranians are the most inferior race on the planet, the very fact that Iranians were fucking decimated by 10,000 arab goat fucking horsemen shows how inferior as a race they are. Meanwhile Indians were being battered on all sides by the mudskins and we still managed to survive for over 1 thousand years and keep hold of our religon

And Chinese, and Sanskrit.

man having that much arab cock in your ass while looking like a pajeet must do a number on your mental state huh

Of course 99% of Sup Forums will just blindly say hurr durr they r Muslims omg they all deserve to die le ebin Deus Vult goys! In reality Muslims occupying their traditional lands is a none issue. Muslims invading European lands is only a symptom of certain "internal issues".

Historical evidence suggests that Iranians are in fact Indo-European but very different from the classical Aryan. We are are own unique race and have very little in common with the Indians and the Germans. The whole Aryan thing was first started by Reza shah and then Mohammad Reza shah.

Evil muslims are evil.

Not an Iranian, but lived in Iran for 17 years . My dad's met with a few of the presidents and had connections to the politicians there.

The situation there is pretty weird. There is population that is very modern and wants to get rid of the current government, but the elections are rigged so it won't happen unless there is an uprising. You won't believe when I say that people there are very very similar to people in the US. It's a shame that they are stuck with such government

But why is india so brown now?

Bunch of filthy sand niggers that need to be nuked.

Based country.

>looks like a mix of pudoo patel, rajnees, vikram, ahmad, mahmad, hussein and akbar
>GUYS I EM ARYEN
every time

>Great food
uhh Iranian food is just a chinese knockoff version of Indian food, get educated Cletus

>Friendly people

yeah because maniacs wielding swords who want to cut off your head are really friendly alright

>Terrible government

It's a theocrazy what the fuck do you expect?

>Too many arab immigrants

Iranians are literally arab goatfuckers, they were raped to hell and back by them when they conquered them

Yes Pajeet. Let the anger feed Vishnu which in turn helps the glorious Indian government create more LOOS. We are much more cultured than you and at least we don't breed like rabbits and spread disease everywhere we go. Other than you though, Indians are actually pretty based people if not for their shitty culture.

Prolific users of Taqqiya. Super annoying actually.

Indian food is so fucking disgusting. You guys have no room to talk about cuisine at all until you make your food not a big greasy smelly fucking mess.

Here is your daily dosage of (you) please refer to your nearest shitposting station to redeem your hard work! Thank you for doing business with Hillary Co. and have a nice day!

that's southern india, southern indians are shitskins who migrated from the arabian peninsula

>new zealand

m8 you're like a lebanese colony alongside Austrialia, I wouldn't be talking shit when you have a mosque on every corner of every street

I'm actually pro trump so we can keep sandniggers like yourself out of america

That is not Iran though so I don't know what you're on about with that video...

>american
>talking about cuisine

lmao talk to me when your food isn't some knock off of something else Cleetus

Persian girls are hot and I'm a big fan of Rumi.

That has to count for something.

>What does Sup Forums think of Iran?

That you are taking too long to wipe Israel from earth.

Southern indians look more like abbos to me than arabs

Maybe you are scared of your own heritage?

fk u faggot you're the reason the islamic revolution happened fucking americunt complaining about islam but chooses to export it to countries it doesn't like. Contradictory cunt i hope you get raped by all those arabs that have come home to roost. My country would've been secular if it wasn't for you. You singlehandedly turned my country into an islamic breeding ground when you put a monarch in power. You knew the islamic revolution would happen as a result. You have no right to complain about islam because YOU are the one that propagates and spreads that disease.

Sorry m8. Will get on it as soon as the sanctions are off!

As a woman I'd say they're ugly, hairy, not a nice accent, usually misogynist pigs, generally unattractive and their food stinks

kesafat goh bekhor be kir

Leave the Pajeet to swim in his outdoor bathroom for a pic of amitabh bachchan.

Remember that tripfag pipebomb and then we got flags and found out he was from Iran? What ever happened to that fag

Aroom bash lotfan. Az in bache kooniaye Sup Forums behtar bash. mamnoon.

friendliest muslim country together with oman

Hates jewish parasites, sounds good.

Google translate:

"Gas the kikes race war now"

Good goy, 0.2 shekels have been deposited into yout bank account.

They had best unfuck themselves.

>as a woman.

wow you'd have to be very lonely to be browsing Sup Forums on a Saturday... Perhaps it's because you are ugly and have high standards?

They have amazing food. I was good friends with an Iranian woman years ago when i was at university. She liked to cook, and I liked to eat. She made a rice dish; I can't rember the name of it - the rice had to be a little burnt at the base; a bit of a cruch, but soft in the middle. She put saffron in it and served it with marinaded lamb.

It's muzzies getting what they deserve.

Wow nice accurate.

I actually said "Calm down, be better than these Sup Forums fags. Thanks" since he started cursing in Farsi.

fag stompers are A-OK

That is called Tahchin! I had that yesterday.

That was your "allies" the Saudis though?

>???

>still believes muslims did 9/11

I have slept with two Iranian blokes. The ones outside of Iran are fairly chill. They are also very pretty desu senpai.

Some friends who have gone to Iran have come back and said it was the greatest trip they've done. Everybody was so hospitable and they weren't wanting for anything.

The worst thing about Iran is as says, it's sadly a theocratic Islamist shithole. Replace the government with a more secular one, or at least more secular than as is, and it might end up being an oasis in a sea of corrupt middle-eastern countries.

its called tadig

very good

The Iranians have contempt for America for being weak. That is why they have been hijacking and attacking our boats.

youtu.be/IvEXjWJoV-Y?t=11m8s

Tahchin is fucking disgusting man, if you want rice, eat rice, if you want meat, eat meat, why the fuck do you have to put them all together like that as if its a fucking dessert dish? Shits all retarded.

Stop being a blue pilled fag, muslims are just a symptom , not the illness.

Tadig is in every rice dish but the one with saffron and and soft in the middle is most likely Tahchin. Tadig isn't a dish desu~

wait till he gets a load of my other post ^

It was moehommad worshipers worshiping moehommad. Pretty simple stuff, really.

OK Pajeet. Here is a pic of your mum.

Here is your (you) you may cash in at the nearest shitposting station.

Not so. Islam is a disease, it's just not the worst one. Liberalism is societal HIV. Islam is pneumonia. Liberalism doesn't kill society outright, it attacks society's immune system so that a small disease like islam can come in and kill society.

Make no mistake, however. The pneumonia of islam is lethal on its own from time to time. A healthy society can fight it off easily, but if society is weakened it will succumb.

Did you get molested by Tahchin or...

Saved, thanks. Have something from my women in islam folder.

Its funny how illiterate most of Sup Forums are. They have below a 100 iq :/
Pick up a book about the history on Iran's anthropology, you might actually find out how chill Persian bros are.

kek, the meaning of that webm has gone right over your stupid head

So that's the tact you're going to go with, then? Pointing out the evil of islam=shitposting? Interesting.

Did you know that moehommad was gay? He both sodomized and was sodomized by other men.

The meaning is apparent.

So chill they started a cold war with America in 1979.

Don't worry, though. One day we'll free the shit out of them, too.

Nah I just don't want to be associated with illiteracy. The American education system fails yet another poor soul.

Boy oh boy its really great to see Sup Forums promoting (((secularism))). What evil theocrats, they don't even allow gay marriage, that's not very progressive or implicitly European.
>there are people in the current year who aren't radical Traditionalists.

>Posting webms of ISIS
>Iran
>???

I just want my Cyrus and Darius desu kawaii~~ back ;(

No I am j just very picky when it comes to food, i have very high standards of what I will eat.

Oh. So you also don't understand the meaning of words. Most interesting. Especially coming from a moehommad worshiper who thinks that words are magic. la ilaha illa- If I say the rest of it, will I be struck by an invisible bolt of lightning?

>implying there's a difference.