Are you excited for the New Warriors show Sup Forums?

Are you excited for the New Warriors show Sup Forums?

So everybody?

I just found out Runaways is coming out. Now we got New Warriors? What the fuck is Marvel doing? Flooding the market to compete with DC?

Where have you been?

Only if it's Yost's lineup which had Kaine and Aracely as its main stars, the rest of the squad was properly criticized for how they were giant fuckups, Speedball was secretly still Penance and hiding it from everyone, and we got lots of grumpy banter from the best parker brother about babysitting.

Ending the first season with the entire team getting fucking obliterated by Morlun as a segue into a Spiderverse adaptation that wasn't a huge waste of potential would be great.

Of course this won't happen even though it's a prime chance for SYNERGYYY, instead we will get garbage

Damage Control and the John Ridley project aren't happening. Ridley still hasn't picked a show after all these years, he was just using the possibility of doing a MCU show to keep his other ABC show afloat while they waited around for the MCU project to be pitched. Shonda Rhimes was often given new shows for the same reason (none which have been Scandal/How to Get Away with Murder level audiences -- Scandal is ending and now hitting 1.0s on its Thurs slot) who then jumped ship to Amazon for a new First Look deal.

Damage Control was put on hold when it was selected for Spidey Homecoming and then quietly canned altogether when the DC copycat show opened to poor ratings/canned.

Damage Control legally has to air or Disney pays a fine.

Someone should tell them its because of unbeatable that people aren't excited or because of inhumans

>NW is for people who like USG
Into the trash it goes then.

This. No Scarlet Spider no watch.

Who fucking cares about Yost lineup? The only New Warriors worth value is original cast + Rage.

>Ridley still hasn't picked a show after all these years, he was just using the possibility of doing a MCU show to keep his other ABC show afloat while they waited around for the MCU project to be pitched.

the john ridley show WAS ms. marvel. by breaking with Ike, feige decided that captain marvel should first appear in her own movie and it taking so long to come out is what killed it. abc is now making a muslim non-mavel superhero show, so now, ms marvel is totally dead. thank fucking god.

They will just pay the fine. It's just money going in different accounts.

A fine to whom? Disney owns ABC.

They're already flooding the cinemas, might as well flood the airwaves too.

I've no idea, but that's what I put pilot is

Fuck off, casuals.

Not really. Looks more like a GLA show to me.
I honestly thought they had scrapped the show for a long time until they said they the AT&T girl is playing Squirrel Girl

Im not interested in it because of squirrel girl

>reddit
That said the girl who is playing Squirrel Girl is hot as fuck so yeah I'm excited

Trips confirmed for big knocker AT&Tfu

Reasons to not be exited for Marvel's New Warriors:
> - Marvel TV series
> - Unbreatable Squirrel Girl
> - Shoehorned GLA cast and likely won't feature schoolbus full of children being blown up

Reasons to be excited for New Warriors
> - Two

Its more like the services need new shows and somehow to fill watching minutes.
So they go a safe route. Since capes still successfull, they ask for or green light marvel series.

Is it wrong I want New Warriors to be rated TV-MA for Sexual Situations?

>comic book TV show
>Freeform
>New Warriors but it stars Squirrel Girl
>which means we'll get a terrible New Warriors comic starring Squirrel Girl
No, I am not excited.

If it had been a Great Lakes Avengers show, or an actual new warriors show, maybe, but it's a weird mishmash of both teams with a reality show comedy bent so I don't know what to feel.

I am excited for one thing though.

If it was MA we could see Speedball's mental breakdown and resulting self harm/transition to Penance in explicit detail which would be nice but something like that is only gonna happen in the Netflix shows where they can get away with all the sex and blood they want

Or maybe they have read New Warriors and Squirrel Girl and think Squirrel Girl is shit and that Marvel loves shitting on New Warriors.

Its time for arson.

All the comic related subreddits are shit but r/marvelstudios is the worst for shilling for free and having the most awful taste.

>I feel like people who don't like eating shit don't like our show.

Nice advertisement there buddy!