What was life like before the internet and mass media?

What was life like before the internet and mass media?

People were uglier, apparently

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Kids played outside more. I'm 28 - and although had video games growing up, it was during rainy days or nighttime. Things seemed simpler, maybe it was because I was a kid.

is it even worth the .05?

Mass media came about around the time radio was invented just FYI

Looking up for specific information could take ages if you had no access to a library

It was a happier time. You didn't give a shit about other people as much. Their opinions weren't constantly in your face due to Twitter/Facebook/etc.. We played outside and rode bikes and had vidya games like the other user said.

Fuck off fagmaster flex. Reported

Keep shitposting asshole. That's at least 3 threads of the same pasta so far

At least put some effort into it you colossal faggot.

there was more testosterone

look at high school photos from the 90s... they look like modern day 25-30 year olds

Me on the right

We actually hung out on main street on Friday and Saturday nights, cruising. Didn't see degenerate faggotry everywhere. Reagan. It was pretty good.

Except for mullets. If I could change one thing, it would be mullets. Either that or chicks would have shaved their cooters.

I just remember spending a lot of time trying to get laid...

so... same as now...

BIG D #69

LOL 69 had no meaning back them

we watched tv until computer games were invented

All the stuff that existed today existed then too. It was just more toned down and not as extreme and dramatic.

Being a pussy fuckboi effeminate numale weirdo was definitely looked down on, though. Those types along with other PC crowds including niggers kept to themselves and didnt cause trouble.

Niggers still nigged, always have and always will.

MSM was less cucked, and entertainment was just starting to erode into degeneracy.

Internet was a gold minr, could literally do anything and everything existed, I had a T1 line in the 90s and played Doom online.

90s high school was oh so goofy and shallow. It was about as superficial as a hollywod movie.

Europe was drastically different. It was when Europe didnt know they were too progressive for their own good. They didnt have all the refugees. They had just enough diversity to make a showcase out of themselves.

Didnt get a "cellular phone" till 2000. No cell phones meant actually going somewhere to see if a person or using landlines/payphones.

You could smoke in malls and restaurants.

California was still awful, New York City had just ended its reign of crime and raunchy lifestyles.

Oh yeah. Watch Fast Times at Ridgemont High or Bill and Ted's Stupid Fucking Movie.

People actually lived

I chuckled

ROFL

>before internet
Shitty. We had to depend on ultra inefficient ways of information flow.

MTV
Radio
Magazine
TV
Football games

This is actually pro-right propaganda.

You keep posting the same "wrong" thing over and over again and it reinforces that people are correct in the way they think.

Bravo leaf! Keep doing God's work! May KEK bless you on your path!

this. What was the big paradigm shift causing low test? Plastics were around in the 90s. So was fluoride. There seems to have been a severe decline since the 50s, but if the 90s were high test, what gives?