QUICKSILVER

is he faster than The Flash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zcyKDX5p4Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In bed.

Flash has got speedforce bullshit on his side. He's emptied an entire city in less than a second, beat a teleporter in a race to the moon, and outran death itself. Quicksilver is just really fast.

Haha. No.

Definitely not

To some nerds, what you just asked would be considered "telling a joke."

Lets make this really simple for you, OP. Whenever someone asks "Is Flash faster than ___" the answer is always yes. The Flash is the most bullshit super speed character in fiction, who is powered by a vague, limitless power source from another dimension. He is by no exaggeration, The Fastest Man Alive

Movie QuickSilver is faster than movie and series flash.

yeah but superman

What about Superman?
>Movie Flash
Debatable
>Series Flash
Who gives a shit about that stupid fuck?

Charity

"Those were for charity Clark."

No but he has better budget

Who cares
Quicksilver a CUTE

Superman is fast, fast enough to break reality if he wanted, but even he can't approach the insanity that is the Speed Force. Keep in mind Superboy Prime, who is stated to be far stronger than modern Superman can ever be, was trapped in the Speed Force when like six Flashes pushed him in there, and he only broke out after beating the shit out of every Flash in there and making his Anti-Monitor sun armor

In terms of speed
Comics Flash>>>>Fox Quicksilver>TV Flash>MCU Quicksilver

Too early to put Movie Flash on the list, and I'm not personally familiar enough with Comics Quicksilver to know which side of Fox he falls on.

Is he?

What? He cums fast, but he doesn't know how his kids were conceived?

I guess if he's being sarcastic it makes sense, but it's still a really weird thing to say.

Anyway, superspeed seems like it should only be a positive concerning sex. You want to make your girl cum, every finger is essentially a vibrator, and if you just want to cum, then you'll have the quickiest quicky ever.

He's definitely cuter than the Flash.

Surprised more people don't talk about his cuteness.

no

the fastest Marvel speedster are actually Aurora and Northstar. But they can't run fast, they can only fly very fast. When they move fast at sea level they are flying centimeters above the ground

>What? He cums fast, but he doesn't know how his kids were conceived?
I could be wrong, but I think the implication was more that his jizz would literally shoot out with the speed and force of a bullet

This ranking is acceptable. Good job user.

...Fox needs to do a Quicksilver and Nightcrawler team up movie.

Huh... hot.

the problem of comics quicksilver is right now he is the creepy almost incestous beta orbiter of his sister without Son of Magneto bonus

The last paternity retcon may have helped Wanda, but it damaged Pietro

Well, seeing as how Pietro doesn't need someone to constantly tell him to run always every day all the time forever...yeah, he probably is faster than the Flash.

Not anymore
>https: //imgur.com/a/41nu4

>That was for charity, Wally.

Tv Flash has broken time and busted through dimensions.

Nah, but this guy stands a better chance against The Flash.

>He is by no exaggeration, The Fastest Man Alive

In multiple universes no less.

According to official crossovers

Flash>Quick Silver > Flash (when not connect to the speedforce)

>we're still trying to figure out exactly how the kids were conceived.
.....Is Flash a cuck?

I dunno man, if you were that fast every second would be like a lifetime. A single pump would be like spending 60 years in delicious prime pussy, slowly feeling it envelop your junk over the span of almost eons, only to have it happen super fucking fast in real life, the sex is great, it's just once sided as fuck without work.

Is quicksilver.. movie adaptation faster than the flash.. barry allen tv series?

Nope flash would've saved havoc

>The Fastest Man Alive

Is Superman.

But he died. Barry outran death. Pretty sure that's a v for flash.

..yeah i had to go watch that..

In all fairness i think hes quicker than flash..

Its not a convincing argument on your part..

Maybe with a bigger budget flash may be quicker.

youtu.be/zcyKDX5p4Wc

Bullshit, the fastest man alive is Wally West. Always has been.

It would be great, so it'll never happen.

Quicksilver is Quick
The Flash is Fast