Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSlN87bhYzU&t=1553s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/escalators/page/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump because CTR needs to fuck off

they correct so hard and get so far...

there are no ctr shills here

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

yep, just a republican lie

thats just another Sup Forumsack false flag ruse

this.

I'm not a shill, but I have to agree with this

best post

i cant believe hilary's campaign is still paying people to shill here

There is no war in Ba Sing Se

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Even if this an user samefagging or CTR ots pretty kek worthy.

HAH I DIDN"T BELIEVE IT WAS THAT BAD UNTIL NOW HOLY FUCK

How can thoese CTR Shills defend RITUAL CHILD ABUSE?!?
When they arent stupid satanists and/or degenerate kiddiefiddlers themselves, they are complicit anyway!

"THE DEVIL IS A BUNCH OF WEIRD RICH PEOPLE RAPING LITTLE KIDS, MAAN!"
Alex Jones 2016 -
youtube.com/watch?v=gSlN87bhYzU&t=1553s

to be honest this is a little paranoid even for Sup Forums

Now THIS is shitposting

The guy was most likely a DNC paid political agitator a la Project Veritas videos. Notice the organized singular response from CTR. Their finger was on the trigger waiting for it

I am not a shill. No one is shilling for Hillary. It's a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Seriously, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Trump will lose. Hillary will win.

but in the end, it doesn't even matter

>Sup Forums trolls itself
>they become convinced of the CTR boogeyman

wheres that picture of the dude putting a stick in his own spokes when you need it

>to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
>
>I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.
>
>I am not a shill. No one is shilling for Hillary. It's a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>
>Seriously, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Literally copy pasted everywhere

They know i's over, it's falling apart. Only 2 days until the election, and then everything comes down around them.

to be honest... Hillary looks like she staged this
I've been a lifelong faggot ever since she crawled out of her stasis pod, but she's looking desperate and doing whatever she can to deflect attention. Very scared shitless. She lost me.

to be staged like this... he looks honest trump

This. Definitely paid for.

to be honest... trump looks like he staged this

I'm a shill for hill now

ttoo bbee hhoonneesstt.... ttrruummpp llooookkss lliikkee hhee ssttaaggeedd tthhiiss

>something happens
>a troll whips up a quick copypasta and spams it
>bathes in (You)s
>other people start using it
>more (You)s
>Sup Forumstards start posting it ironically
>more (You)s

Do you faggots seriously believe every troll on this board is CTR? You're just feeding the problem, fucknuggets. Stop giving them (You)s. Stop giving them attention.

(OP) #
To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this.

I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

lol

Nice job japan

What else is new

>Russia hacked the DNC and is trying to rig the election for Trump!
>Trump is a Russian spy!
>The Alt-Right is a vast right wing conspiracy of internet trolls trying to swing the election for Trump!
>Trump staged his own assassination attempt!
Listen to the shit you people are saying and feel ashamed, if you even can.

lol

We most purge the Metro of these filthy Genetic Bot Freaks. user.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/escalators/page/1/

I am not a shill. No one is shilling for Hillary. It's a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Seriously, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

thanks

MUH NUKEULAR CODES

fuck off will you, nukes arent even relevant today

Nobody is being paid to shill for Hilliary, by the way. It's a republican-funded lie and an attempt to smear her campaign.

This awesome look is *the* iconic image to emerge from the event.

Trump badass as fuck.

Spread this around, multiply it into meme history

are you so stupid that you think that people doesnt realize that you are answering to your own posts?
let me give you an advice. go kill yourself

to be honest.. Bernie looks like he staged this

>When you reach a shitposting paradox where you can't tell if it's CTR or a shitposter and you can't tell if the replies are shitposters or CTR.
Never change Sup Forums

Don't ruin the fun. The reddit blowins are falling for it.

This simply makes no sense at all.. do you have any proof? No? Then shut the fuck up and stop making assumptions..

Did you ever think maybe people think Trump stage it because it looks fake? He was very calm. No sense..

Check posts by ID in threads.
This shit has 7-8 threads at a time, and op's that only post once.

bump

Holy shit that's so obvious. CTR sockpuppet technology must need an update.

I keked. Good job dot.

So, they had this responce prepared in advance, eh?

how can you not tell

how fucking stupid are you

get the fuck off Sup Forums underage retard

Goddam I'm like the newest newfag here and I at least know about post IDs ffs, shills gonna shill tho

CTR is just a small example of Democratic policies. They've spent MILLIONS of dollars on the program and achived nothing. When they realize they are failing, they double down on their efforts.

They accomplish nothing.

They've been here shilling this whole week. You've likely been gullibly posting in their slide threads about pizza parties and "5th of november".
How does it feel being an idiot that gets duped by obvious slide attempts?

Nah dude, just a lot of lifelong Trump supporters who were turned off by the staged assassination tonight

what do they hope to achieve 3 days before the election? they won't demoralize us or change anyone's mind.

they must be trying to prevent us from starting any last minute trolling campaigns.

what kind of stuff could we do in the last 3 days that they're afraid of? lets brainstorm

>Do you faggots seriously believe every troll on this board is CTR?
You just fell for a counter shitposter. Or I just fell for a counter counter shitposter.
>Implying I'm not a counter counter counter shitposter

>CTR
also known as redditers/the rest of Sup Forums farming (You)'s until the election is over
even though they're voting for Trump/not voting at all

No shit, its only 2 days to the election. Of course they are going to send everything they have.

Oh hey, dude's not a "Republican" against Trump, he's a Hillshill. That's why CTR has such pre-planned talking points tonight. It's a pre-planned Hillary false flag. Fucking cunts.

No was cares what CTR says. You might as well be shouting at the clouds.

If this attempt in Reno happened to Hillary. The left would be arranging a Candle Light Vigil telethon by now.

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very jewish. He lost me.

You shill! Cuck your mother

>I can read minds and know these people are CTR
Literally NOTHING can be trusted.
Sup Forums memed themselves into believing there is an enemy countering them. Just like JIDF. Of course I'm a shill. Or I'm a shitposter. Or I'm replying to a shill/shitposter.

nervous trumpard

FUCK DRUMPF
AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

> Did I spell drumpf right? Drumf?
Fuck

OP Did you think I wouldn't notice that the 1st and last ones are the same post?

But yes this is stupid.

Kek rewards a chosen few shitposters. Those who are true to Kek.

Kek denounces all true CTR with singles and never grants them repeating digits

Lol nice damage control Drumpf baby.

to be honest it looks like trump staged this. And trust me because i've been a lifelong supporter of trump since i was barely a wee fetus.

Are you both so stupid that you don't realize responding to your own posts like you don't realize there are IDs is a form of shitposting in and of itself?

SHILLS BTFO, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR FAMILY, FUCK HILLARY

wew

Oh God fuck CTR

It worked. now fuck off, Lugenshill

Are you so stupid that you don't realize this is a meme?

Fucking reddit newshits I swear

So is a non ctr shill ... are there really ctr shills on pol?

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

it's 12:30 pm on a sunday
how about you get a girlfirend and leave your house for once

to be honest.. Hillary looks like she staged this
Ive been a lifelong Hillary supporter ever since bill went down those hookers, but he's looking dead and doing whatever he can to gain life. Very narcissistic. She lost me

to be honest.. hillary looks like she authorised this
Ive been a lifelong hillary supporter ever since she collapsed into a van, but she's looking desperate and doing whatever she can to kill her opponent. Very narcissistic. She lost me

Sure your not! Fuck off

Wow nice projecting, that upset about being a virgin?

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..