Is Karate Redpilled/Based?

I just reached purple belt and it's fucking awesome. Walking down the road a month ago, some lone nigger walks up asks for my money at knife point, so I round house him, shatter his phone the nigger worked a month for, then went ape-shit on him and left.
Sup Forums is Asian approved, but is Karate the redpilled Asian art? It enforces family values, teaches life lessons, and makes you a badass in general.
Is Karate redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xDxzGrmJfpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KGL_vNtelrM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iedw9jUZAl8
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=N_JMkptIuko
m.youtube.com/watch?v=brHuxeV029E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NwGGkTlupSE
youtube.com/watch?v=NvYh4x4tF5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wcx-DL8-jAs
youtube.com/watch?v=WjNJnyI2JV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enjoy your McDojo Martial Art, it probably took a whole 2 weeks for the purple belt rank, don't worry after you prepay 6 months membership you'll get your black belt.

Muay Thai, Boxing,Kickboxing are the only respectable "stand up" martial arts.

As long as it's not that bullshit Aikido or the Russian Systema.

Also you're a fucking idiot for not just giving him whatever you had, any respectable martial arts gym teaches you to avoid combat at all costs ESPECIALLY if there is a weapon.

Karate is a very rewarding path. Continue to strengthen yourself with it and you will have no regrets.

Fuck your gay meme martial arts. Karate is very real and any of this guy's black belts would destroy the average recreational kickboxer in 3 moves flat.

youtu.be/xDxzGrmJfpQ

Really shamus? What the fuck do you know about martial arts cunt? I'll have you know, isshinryu is one of the the best forms of karate that there is.
I could kick your fucking ass against the computer monitor you mouth breather, then grab it and bash you senseless with it. Then after, garrote you with the circuits and wires cunt. I wanted I know if it was respectable and redpilled not if it was good or bad.

Lol do you learn to fight just so you can impotently let people take what is yours? What a cuck. Your life is not a fucking bargaining chip.

No

Lyoto Machida and Roy Nelson have been UFC champions and both train in karate/kung fu.

Any training is btter than no training. Besides boxing is retard tier during a street fight.

Gracie Jiu-Jitsu is the best martial art to learn.

>Muay Thai, Boxing,Kickboxing are the only respectable "stand up" martial arts.
What about Filipino martial arts?

You really think I would have given that stupid nigger my money? I could have killed him if I wanted to, but I didn't. You probably would have sperged out and fallen over crying, then as the nigger takes you to his gay brother, Daquan, you except his 15 inch cock in your ass. Although avoiding a fight is necessary, fighting a lowlife bum is respected and standing your ground in general is rewarded.

>falling for the martial arts meme
Anyone old enough to remember this?

youtube.com/watch?v=KGL_vNtelrM

>Purple Belt

Leave and find a new school.
A legit dojo will have
>A minimum 4 belts before Black
>Contact sparring. Frequently.
>Minimal padding when doing so.
>Not afraid to teach you how to fight dirty.

Also get a sensei that knows the value of a gun.
Mine has a private shooting range ans takes us all down once a month to practice shooting and proper firearm care.
If he's some left-leaning faggot who hates guns, he's not worth learning to fight from.
You want Cobra Kai, not Mr. Miyagi.

Karate is kickboxing you fuckin retard

boxing is the cleanest and most honorable

Try high kicks with someone who knows how to fight you'll end up either head first into the pavement or with a broken supporting leg.

Fuck honorable.
Honorable fighting is a fucking meme.

ok sheamus

Yeah, done few martial arts, but if I had to choose again id do either of the 'sports' boxing or judo

I take isshinryu, and have been taking it for months, not leaving for a new school anytime soon. The guy who owns the dojo is pretty respectable and is right leaning and christian. We do do sparring on occasion, and he does teach a few dirty tricks every now and then. It's quite respectable and seems based.
>seems

Foight different types of MA, and boxers will fuck you up the quickest unless you can get them off their feet.

>Also get a sensei that knows the value of a gun.
Not to mention one who knows how shitty knife-defense techniques are. Anyone who claims to teach reliable and effective disarms (outside of making some space and shooting the guy) is a fraud.

kek'd mightily

so is trying to fight someone who's trained, and someone who's a trained boxer could easily win a fight against some dumbass who can't keep his guard up

Every martial art probably has its strength. I say this because I know fuck all if something like karate or something would save your life, but I'm sure it has something going for it. Boxing's strength is its huge practicality and applicability to a real life "oh shit I could die or get beaten the fuck up" scenario. You don't necessarily need to train in anything else if you're just interested in self defense. It's barebones, and incredibly effective.

>guy with a knife
>Roundhouse him
lol k.

>implying respectably fighting and not using dirty moves doesn't exist
>asia

I'm sure karate has some disarm techniques or ways of dealing with an edged weapon that aren't pants on head retarded.

Karate isn't all about kicking family.

This
Never fight honorable against niggers or muslims.

Karate is cool

Seen this? Mas Oyama (kyukoshinkai) fighting a bull barehand

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iedw9jUZAl8

He didn't seem to know what he was doing, and looked like he was pretty new to the whole nigger rape, murder, steal meme. A simple roundhouse, then a middle block not only fucked his wrist up, but he dropped the knife and dropped himself.

no karate is pointless in a real fight. now little things like striking with the first knuckles of your index and middle finger are applicable, as letting your fist rotate naturally as the strike is extended. but actual karate fighting style is trash

>tfw boxing/kickboxing/judo master race

Unless you are some FAGGOT who trains "MMA" you're fine

Holy fucking shit, what does he take?

It wont hurt you to know how to fight, but meditation is heresy.

>Sup Forums is Asian approved
wut?

Nobody expects a good front kick to the face. It's true you shouldn't rely on any technique you can't do on any icy sidewalk in boots. But it's good for balance and coordination to be able to do this stuff. Also a front kick to the nuts or roundhouse to the liver is practical. You just have to get good enough that throwing a kick is like a reflex.

>Kung fu

Or you could kick them square in the balls

No, you're litrially learning how to dance, it's called chorography, and it is nothing but a waste of time.

The UFC has proven that all martial arts were scams,, nothing more that daycare centres for hyperactive children, and grown up weebs

If you want to learn how to defend yourself go to a boxing gym, get them to teach you how to throw a punch without breaking your wrist. After that head to your local oval, and practice running, running way.

Muay Thai and kick boxing are only useful in a ring with (((rules))), try and clench someone in rl, and they'll bite your face, or worse.

lol wut
Tell that to daqauan, with his smashed phone, and either broken or seriously close to it wrist. Don't be a "ufc mma champeeon".

youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc

You are ready for martyrdom weakling.
Deus Vult.

Or this might happen...
youtube.com/watch?v=N_JMkptIuko

I've practice karate myself and yes, it's pretty good, but I've also practiced with a knife and OP was talking about doing a chuck norris spinning kick in front of an armed guy. OP was lucky he didn't get rekt IMO.

Falling for the cultureless mma meme? Boxing is practical, but not nearly as cultured or developed as karate especially. Normies take mma.

Actually posted the wrong one this is better
m.youtube.com/watch?v=brHuxeV029E

Falling for the cultureless mma meme? Boxing is practical, but not nearly as cultured or developed as karate especially. Normies take mma. Try something else.

Probably ate raw horse like a real Japanese man, even though he was actually Korean.

>get them to teach you how to throw a punch without breaking your wrist
Let's not forget that Mike Tyson, who wasn't exactly an amateur, broke his hand in a street fight. Shit happens.

Delusions and roleplaying fantasies are unhealthy. But here's the attention you so desperately desire.

If you ever actually do get mugged outside of your anime tier karate fantasies then you probably shouldn't escalate since the other guy mighf have a gun... then you'll look stupid when you twirl your leg like a faggot and get shot five times in the stomach over something inconsequential and replaceable like a phone.

I was pretty lucky now that I think about it, the kid seemed malnourished, and looking for an extra buck, so I guess he wasn't that hard of an opponent.

I liked eskrima a lot. It teached me how to use different weapons and how to defend against them. I always carry telescopic baton with me just in case.

Yeah, even in the ring how many punch vs kick KOs you see?
Watch this nutjob, its hilarious (capoeira?)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NwGGkTlupSE

Most asian martial arts are copied derivates from other similiar styles and pinnacles of mediocrity just like all asian made products. You could do better with boringly normal wrestling and some kickboxing.

I didn't recommend MMA, nice reading comprehension skills dumbass.

No kidding, but still pretty good if you pulled that out. Hope you keep rising through the ranks.

>probably shouldn't escalate since the other guy might have a gun
I spent a shit load of money on karate, and I had to use it. Although I see what you mean, escalation wasn't wise, I thought recklessly and decided to just try to fight. Bad decision on my part but I feel good knowing that nigger has to go back to mcdolans for another month to get his iphone 5.

Seamus pls

Not everyone can master the ancient deadly art of Whisky Fists

Karate is a shit tier martial art. Might as well do tae kwon do or play tennis.

>gook hate much?
Karate is far superior to 'muh mma scills'
and I didn't have an MMA place worthy of driving half across the state to get to.

The nip stuff like everthing nip, was nicked from the chinese. Karate isn't nip btw, its specifically okinawan.
You also need to watch out for do vs jutsu with nip stuff (ie spiritual way or sport vs fighting art) ie judo or kendo vs jujutsu or kenjutsu.

You are an attention whore faggot. Are you gonna stop doing karate if we say it isnt repilled? If yes, youre massive bitch. If not, then you did this to boost your self esteem. Pol is for politics, not for you to seek validation.

>play tennis

>for months
>purple belt
yeah, nah

>Not learning tactical biting and eye gouging

I took kickboxing and earned my black belt in karate after 3 years. I also took Brazilian juijitsu for a year. Never have I gotten into a fight.

I'm capable of easily whipping someone in the face with a jumping back crescent kick though.

Another good thing is cupping your hand and smacking the ear. It is disorienting and sets off the equilibrium.

WE DONT NEED NO JACKIE CHAN BULLSHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=NvYh4x4tF5Q

Kek. They also master bottle to the back of your head when you're not looking

Was just wondering if it was redpilled, will definitely continue regardless of the answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=wcx-DL8-jAs

better qual

>70 sven dollars for eye gouging

>Not paying $70 for svens DVDs

Cuck

Sounds smart, might try it if Jamal wants revenge, but I'll try to be less alpha and avoid the fight next time.

I've been thinking of taking up muay thai and/or bjj at a local place my friend trains at

>implying i should abandon the surperior nip arts for swede cuck sven's eye gouging CD

Bjj is the best.

It's chess with the body.

Power generally has nothing to do with it.

>jamal
WATCH THIS NOG GET BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=WjNJnyI2JV8

What kind of karate?
Kyokushin karate is one of the best, arguably the best background for striking.

Want to go do karate in the garage?

I take isshinryu, it's well balanced and makes fighting almost fun with it's never ending combos and combo training.

>you will never travel across Europe fighting all sorts of niggas from chavs to bydlos

I'd film it for that Youtube cash or WSHH

gookfag here in experience with tkd, karate, judo, muay thai, and bjj.

depending which karate and school, karate is either blue-pilled normie shit status, or redpilled. Even then, it's not the most based martial arts.

just make sure your school aint a mcdojo. it should take you take you YEARS of dedication to get a black belt from a proper karate school.

also, don't listen to faggots with muay thai fetish. I'd say muay thai is objectively the best stand-up art, but gets rekt by any credible grappler. in short, you might wanna add in grappling to be a more complete martial artist/fighter.

judo is prob the best of both worlds. you can rekt street niggers and hit them with the earth, and wreck faggots who only do standup, and hold decently your own against actual fighters and grapplers.

You're missing out

I wish I was in touch with the bonsai tree horse food sushi samurai tentacle hentai as much as him
>jealous

Martial arts are bullshit
I did takwondo once... it was pretty much doing cardio, kicking some bag for 30 minutes, and every now and then "fighting people" by exchanging kicks, no dirty tricks allowed.
They don't even teach you how to dodge stuff, which is the most important part imo

>also, don't listen to faggots with muay thai fetish.
Not a single muay thai fighter won the K1 World Grand Prix. They either had a background in kyokushin karate or an offshoot, or tkd.

>inb4 K1 Max
Irrelevant, who gives a fuck about anything other than heavyweight.

it's good until you get stabbed applying a figure 4 lock.
guns. shoot 'em in the pussy

I originally wanted to do judo but their were no good dojos aside from a mcjudo place but I opted out on the first day.

no

Quite surprised, taekwondo is one of the most respactable arts out their. Must have gotten a shitty dojo.

>things that never happened

dubs r nice, but karate is only practical if your striking is either so phenomenal that you can fuck up most people who are realistically going to tango with you, or you have some wrestling and grappling base. It's the distance that fucks up a lot of karate dudes. If someone shoots in for a single leg on them and they can't drop the motherfucker, they're usually toast.

Then you're no better than niggers and you will only look like a fool when fighting muslims who aren't terrorists hired by western, saudi, israeli or turkish governments.

If you wanna hurt someone kick them square in the knee while they're standing strait.

Kick them in the back of the knee if you wanna bring them down.

Then when they're down on their knees make them suck your dick while you hold a gun to their head.

That's true martial arts.

>implying k1 has legitimate rules

k1 got rekt so hard by muay thai since in its inception so they had to change rules to cripple muay thai since 2004-2005... please stfu.

Fuck off with your "honor" bullshit or go join the Celts, Samurai, and other cucks

>k1 got rekt so hard by muay thai since in its inception so they had to change rules to cripple muay thai since 2004-2005... please stfu.
That was because of Semmy Schilt you fucking idiot, who was an ishihara karate fighter, which is an offshoot of kyokushin karate.
If you are talking about K1 Max then who gives a fuck, they aren't heavyweights.

martial arts are for children.

Leaf martial arts, if you bite, I cover the wall with your fucking brains.