Books to the redpilled man

I'm going trough a big existencial crisis right now, mostly because everyone around me tries mocking me for showing my power level (hurr, rayciss, drumpf XDDD, etc).

Fighting them isn't even funny anymore, but I'd like to start reading decent books and don't know where to start. Greeks? Romans? art of the deal?

Mobi or epub are greatly appreciated.

Thanks user

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=2731B35836EFC6642838886DA3F9929D
scribd.com/doc/221777578/Early-History-of-God-Yahweh-and-the-Other-Deities-in-Ancient-Israel-Mark-Smith
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Platos Republic + Kulturkampf podcast companion discussion

The bible desu

Sounds like you need some Evola desu

There was a torrent with a ton of redpilled Sup Forums books, no idea where to get it now.

sounds like you need to keep chinks and mudslimes at bay, I couldn't find a single australian working at sidney's airport and the cunt at mcd's was wearing a hijab, this was 2012 btw.

>aynd rynd has always been a good brynd

Just bought these an hour ago.

Stop.

Read the Illuminatus Trilogy.
Read the Kybalion.
Read Prometheus Rising.

Then and only then can you talk to us.

The Man Who Laughs by Victor Hugo

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ

Have fun

all the clinton pizza has got me paranoid too. any decent book to rescue or it's just /x/ bullshit?

Would appreciate any magnets for anons to post

C'mon mate, it's bs. Just vanity.

I've always felt that way but my life's been too easy for me due to coincidences to think it's all coincidences.

I'm downloading all the suggestions anons posted. Anything else?

NOTHING is a coincidence. Get greenpilled now and then come on fringechan.

"Programmed to kill" I saw mentioned before.
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=2731B35836EFC6642838886DA3F9929D

What's Sup Forums opinion on Seth Godin? I work in marketing (starting my one man operation now) and always felt at home with his books (Malcolm Gladwell too)

>The desire to do what the people we admire are doing is the glue that keeps our society together. It’s the secret ingredient in every successful marketing venture as well.

>Ideas are worthless without a place to live. An idea in a book or on a whiteboard has no impact. Just like a virus, an idea needs a host, a brain, to live in.

All Marketers are Liars

Animal Farm, by Orwell
1984, by Orwell
Atlas Shrugged and literature by Ayn Rand

Going deeper:

Thomas Sollow's works, especially:
>Black Rednecks and White Liberals

Ayn Rand's philosophical works.

The Conservative Mindset, by Russel Kirk

This is what came on top of my head.

Other than that, you might want to read the works of the Founding Fathers, and other 18th and 19th century intellectuals

Democracy in America is also a fantastic book.

Already read orwell a couple times, rand's been on my list for ages so I'll put it on my kindle now.

Anyone else read the turner diaries? Really enjoyed and would love to read something as entertaining as that.

/x/ has some useful links too, if you can sift through all the Chaos Magick bullshit

Based Hayek

t. person who doesnt even know what chaos magic means

>Thomas Sollow
Thomas Sowell you silly hue.

can someone redpill me on the greenpill

srs

we wuz ayyy and shieeet

stfu faget

dont listen to the shill, its real as fuck, you sound like your enot ready for this redpil yet, its gona be a tough ride m8

what you need to do is clear your mind, think whats important to you, be grateful that youre alive, and be a good person. then take a deep breath and decide how far you wanna look down the abysss.. just dont fret it if youre not going to do anything about it, but dont forget to keep redpilin normis

Jean Baudrillard - Simulacra & Simulation

trust me m8, I'm way down the rabit hole

>be me
>affluent family
>mom is the black sheep. imagine anon5 frontal lobe damage
>has no financial skills
>buys everything from the convenience store of our jew neighbour
>"mom, let's buy things this way so you won't go over debt"
>"but user, if I don't borrow from mr. shekelstein I'm not able to afford groceries before payday"
>wash, rinse and repeat to this day. He's not even a bad jew, but she's too stupid to see the hebraic move

I had to break contact with her because all the time it's "poor me, I'm always short on money" despise maxing every single credit card and blowing money on stupid shit and chads

>Ideas are worthless without a place to live. An idea in a book or on a whiteboard has no impact. Just like a virus, an idea needs a host, a brain, to live in.

That's a neat way to put the old Jungian notion that "people don't have ideas, ideas have people"

tfw we all are slaves to memes

when you word it that way it sounds spoopy as fuck.

I'm going to bed now. Thank you all for sharing, please keep the thread live as long as possible. I promise I'll make a folder like and share everything.

Have a nice evening and MAGA!

PS: Neighbours from the shittiest ghetto in Valparaíso just linched and killed a rapist (govt has ignored their pleads for safety over the last year). I pray to kek for a huge redpilling.

A good starting point to throw off the shackles of Jew derived faiths: The Early History of God: Yahweh and the Other Deities in Ancient Israel.

scribd.com/doc/221777578/Early-History-of-God-Yahweh-and-the-Other-Deities-in-Ancient-Israel-Mark-Smith

Many Jews, and by extension, Christians and Muslims want you to think it all started with a special snowflake monotheistic God. It didn't.