BREAKING NEWS:

BREAKING NEWS:
Neve Campbell threatening the US government that if Trump is elected and allowed to be President she will move to Canada.
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/03/01/house-of-cards-neve-campbell-donald-trump_n_9354924.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neve_Campbell
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who

Oh nOoOOoOo not nece campbell!!!

>Neve Campbell

Top fucking kek.
Did no one in the last 20 years inform her that it's not 1996 anymore and no one cares what she has to say?

the bitch IS canadian. fuck her

get out and never come back miss literallywho

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Don't know her but good bye????

Literally who?

>threatening

Stale pasta

um i'm ok with this. she can take lena dunham with her

Neve Campbell is called by many the Legend of Hollwood and insiders tremble that if she leaves the rest of Hollywood will follow.

>On her mother's side, Campbell descends from Sephardi Jews who immigrated to the Netherlands and converted to Catholicism. She has stated, "I am a practising Catholic, but my lineage is Jewish, so if someone asks me if I'm Jewish, I say yes."
OY GEVALT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neve_Campbell

>mfw all the degenerates willing remove themselves from our country

A Trump presidency looking better every day.

yeah, who's muave campbells?
is she a weathergirl?

Oh thank god.

She was my crush in like 1994.Oh well.

>not moving to mexico
typical racist white person

Main character from Scream

haha look she still thinks shes a teenager

WTF I hate Trump now.

Mine too, until I saw her naked.
FUCKING GROSS

>jew
>white
Nice try, JIDF

That one actress who literally only had Scream and was overshadowed by the psycho-Scooby Doo actor villain?

PLEASE

All of Hollywood can go to Canada

What a tragedy.

Won't happen
I,m still waiting for that dribbling retard Jamie Oliver to fuck off after brexit

Jewess

Get the fuck out of my country and go to Mexico. You won't belong here when we join Trump's new North American Union.

Too cruel.

Even the leafs don't deserve that.

Why do women feel the need to flip off the camera or make weird faces in every picture they're in?

She was 90s hot I don't think her opinion is of any relevance in the current year.

>not posting a more recent photo of her

Only 90's kids will remember her like that.

How do people not know who she is?

Neve Campbell or as people in the industry call her "The Legend" is one of the biggest celebrities in Hollywood. That is why if she leaves America to move to Canada its being seen as a huge loss with fear that many other Hollywood stars will follow her because she is taking a stand she said against misogyny.

Her existence has so much effect on me.

I'm actually starting to feel bad for Canada; even they don't deserve this kind of trash.

>US government promptly Googles "Neve Campbell"

she was pretty hot a long time ago

Nothing to see here.

Actresses just get crabby and try to create a scene once they can't get leading lady type roles any more.

Hope you saved some of that money Neve.

Sticazzi, kek's shield.

Oh, no! Not Neve Campbell!

to be fair, nobody cared 20 years either

>threatening
just because you think you're important, it does not make your incessant whining "threats"

It's pretty much a cliche by now

obligatory t h i c c

DO IT FAGGOTS

That would be fantastic.

literally who?

Who?

Who?

Isn't she Canadian?

She is a leaf so it would just be a matter of rejoining her own kind

who?

F R I D D G E

>under 18

get
out

She certainly looks like a 'practicing catholic' in the OP photo

>She was 90s hot I don't think her opinion is of any relevance in the current year.
That is the problem, this report is said to have thrown the Trump campaign into disarray that all people who have followed Neve Campbell will be now voting for Hillary in fear that she will move to Canada.

I literally had forgotten she even existed. What has she even done since the Scream movies?

and this

All these celebs threatening to move to Canada because Mexico will be walled off

Why do these liberal celebrities always threaten to move to majority white countries? Why not a more diverse place, like Somalia or Jordan? Racist fucks.

Hasn't been good since Scream and The Craft, and why always Canada, why not Mexico?

Why do they think they can just move to any country they want? Are leftists really this stupid?

I used to be obsessed with her in the 90's. Now I think she's a dumb bitch

>wikipedia:
Neve Adrianne Campbell (born October 3, 1973) is a Canadian actress

Neve Adrianne Campbell (born October 3, 1973) is a Canadian actress

who? literally who?

Who cares if she moves to Canada?

Do these people visit her house in America or something?

You must be young. She's a washed up 90's actor

oh shit not Neve Campbell FUCK anyone but her we need her

I've never watched a movie and thought afterward "I should look up who the actor was that played that role.". Just give me a movie title she was in because her name and mostly anyone else' in Hollywoods don't ring any bells.

Neve Campbell is a Hollywood superstar, its being reported she signed a pledge threatening to move to Canada if Trump is elected because she refuses to live under misogyny.

So, what? I'll have to buy my chicken noodle soup from someone else?

>Literally who?

>all celebrities and chicks move to Canada when Trump wins
>president Trump nukes Canada into glass
A girl can dream...

I've been a lifelong neve campbell supporter ever since she did that thing that she did. But in all seriousness we can't let this girl get the canucklear codes

Its all over the internet and reddit, some fans are threatening to follow her to Canada because they dont want to live in America anymore without Neve Campbell.

WILD THINGS WAS GOOD. THE REST WAS SHIT

Litterally who?

I was gonna say, she comes off like a canadian anyway.

those people have no attitude

So what, the Hollywood Jew loosens their grip on us?

She's not going to leave when Trump is elected

Saggy tits.

How come these celeb libtards never promise to go to Mexico?

top kek

another CIA spook baby born in a Langley boardroom. *laughing to sky*

Who?

. . . LOL

r u a real grill??!1?

Really though, I don't see the point in nuking Canada. I'd see God-Emperor Trump annex it and send all the celebrities to the Icecube Mines in Nunavut.

Aww she thinks shes still relevant

No, she won't.

> threatening the US government
>she will move

she serious?

Like, she thinks thats a threat?

Wtf, I love Trump now

WTF?? shes jewish? I thought she was a midwestern chick

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

yeah. most disappointing tits ever.

That's a plan, throw all the trash into Canada. I'll probably go there too, as an immigrant I'll get special treatment. Maybe I can even get into her pants.

Who the hell is Neve Campbell?

she signed a pledge to leave and many of her fans on instagram are saying they will follow her to Canada if she leaves which means we may lose alot of money in tax dollars people are fearing due to the blow it would make to our economy if she and all her fans left.

post the nudies, I need to confirm whether or not it is gross

fuck off we're full

and the areas that aren't full are outside of the big cities and are all conservative Trump supporters