If Trump

>loses what are u doing

>wins what are u doing

Protip: no race-war, we are a board of peace Sup Forums

Moving to sweeden

if he wins, I'm going to rub it in the faces of everyone who said he would never win.

if he loses, I'm going to start pushing for secession of a mostly white state like West Virginia, or I'm going to look into moving to somewhere in Europe that isn't entirely cucked

I'd fly over and help you fags slaughter wetbacks, niggers and liberals

If he wins I'll celebrate among my close friends and family while keeping up the poker face at college.

If he loses... I'll keep up the poker face at college.

i'll be finding a newer, hotter meme either way

I think you should go to those states with the highest population of Finns in USA
>pic related

Either way I'm going to go stir shit at election parties in Seattle. I'm hoping black bloc shows up.

Fuck yeah KEK I'll see you with black bloc Tuesday night!!

Approaching Jeb! as an apprentice, hoping he can show me the way of the pocket turtle.

>loses
Prepare for Kanye 2020
>wins
Non stop shitposting on reddit

>reddit
wow kill yourself anytime faggot

I'm down for the race war

>to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
>Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

>if he wins
finally get to go to work thanks to the end of Obama's war on the Energy Companies

>if he loses
rub it in the faces of the retarded "#NeverTrump" republican shills because they let this fucking happen.

We're board of peace, everything we do is peaceful

If he wins, I've become a millionaire.

If he loses, I'm ruined

#FeelTheBern

>Shitpost on Sup Forums.

>Shitpost on every board that isn't Sup Forums.

Soooo, first of all he isn't going to win.

Second of all, when he loses I'm going to come here, post a picture of Hillary and say "Long live the queen". Screen cap this because it is happening. In fact, I'll post it several times. I'll go to different threads and post it.

ill be moving out of usa in 3-4 years anyway. came here to finish school and certs.

THE TRIPLE DOUBLE SMOOTH GOOSE

I don't have to do anything, Donald if he wins would have to fight every inch with the congress.

If he wins, I will celebrate eating pizza, read his book again

If he loses, Duterte is right america sucks now China is the best country

If he loses, I'm going to go back to daily life.

If he wins, I'm going to gas the kikes.

I went to the SJ rally.

I saw how those barbarians acted, I saw how the police did absolutely nothing to keep the peace, and watched trump supporters be assaulted in front of them. If trump wins it will be mass scale riots which put the san jose protest to shame.

Good thing I am a gun owner despite living in commiefornia. Have 1k rounds each of 9mm, 38special, and 5.56.

I will defend my house from the lawless hordes.

>Loses
Will finally decide my major and finish my degree so I can move out of the country
>Wins
Higher likely-hood of using the money that was supposed to put me through the rest of college to open up a business.

>if trump loses what are you doing
Why would I spoil the surprise...

>lose
Troll the fuck out of you faggots

>win
Troll the fuck out of Tumblr instead

Lose
Urge burgers to seize the initiative and secede from the US or stage a coup

Win
Shit post non stop and generally just be the most happy motherfucker alive