Www.nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/bryan-cranston-moving-canada-trump-wins-election-article-1...

www.nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/bryan-cranston-moving-canada-trump-wins-election-article-1.2852517%3F0p19G%3Declient=safari

"Absolutely. I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t," Cranston said.

Adding, “It wouldn’t be a vacation. I’d be an expatriate."

How come all the actors I thought were based are turning out to be cucked? Including De Niro

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/bryan-cranston-moving-canada-trump-wins-election-article-1.2852517?0p19G=e?client=safari
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_of_Abe
youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they're the elite who think they know everything unlike us redneck peasants.

Sorry fucked up link

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/bryan-cranston-moving-canada-trump-wins-election-article-1.2852517?0p19G=e?client=safari

>muh good boy new mexican teacher just wanted healthcare but couldn't get it because muh evil capitalism so he dindu nuffin wrong and sold meth and killed a bunch of people
>so red-pilled amirite anons :^)
kys op

People have different opinions, no everyone thinks like you. Get over it.

Reminder that Bryan Cranston is a pedophile.

They can take him.

Self-righteous asshole plays a meth dealer for 5 seasons and suddenly thinks he knows shit about the inner city.

I only hope he is culturally enriched shortly after arrival.

Is he the only one left?

Based

Proofs?

What are you talking about, retard? I never claimed him to be redpilled you ignorant faggot, I just think he's a great actor.

Thanks Obama.

Whatever, Sopranos-lite.

>I LOVE Mexicans so goddamned much I'm gonna move to Canada!

Liberal Logic.

Because they systematically suppressed the opposition.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_of_Abe

moving away from people he doesnt like hmmm. sure glad he has the money to do it.

Good for him. The more Hollywood liberal retards that move out, the better off we are.

no, just the best

>How come all the actors I thought were based are turning out to be cucked?

You speak out, you don't get work anymore.

Like we're going to take these white Jews to begin with. If you're not asian, you aren't getting papers.

FUCK
OFF
WERE
FULL

BYE, the only show he was ever on that was any good is over, so what the fuck do I care?

Dirt on all of them

politicians especially

jews have videos of many of them fucking prostitutes/children/doing drugs to keep many of them aligned to isreal
their lives would be destroyed by either us or them
they chose their fates

So he played some good characters here and there. Doesn't mean he is not a fucking idiot. He can go move to leaf land and get his sweet cheeks stuffed by migrant meat.

based Walter

It won't come to that.

>based
He played a character in a television show user. He's just a regular person with stupid beliefs like any other worthless liberal piece of shit.

You really need to learn how to separate the actor from the roles they play.

youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E

Why do all lefties think Canada is open borders?

wasnt there a thread where someone suggested deniro was on lolita express at one point?

Every actor I've heard is a Killary shill. It's pretty simple, if they supported Trump their careers were going right to the trash and the media would destroy them at sight.

They just had sold their souls for a handful of shekels

later nigger

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_of_Abe
I wonder how they feel about Trump.

dat id doe

He must be part of the sex ring

Joke's on them. Even under Trudeau, Canada is very friendly with the USA when it comes to extraditing pedophiles.

fugg

Wanted to post the "If trump wins I'm moving to a whiter country than america" meme but I can't find it

Fucking drama queen.

Pathetic.

>starred in a show about mexican drug lords
>doesn't want to keep illegal aliens out
Strange af

They are obviously all paid by the Democrats to spout this bullshit because people look up to them, admire them, etc. and therefore will copy as they do or say

This guy started his career at 55 years old, he can't say differently

You know, the (((white))) producers

>How come all the actors I thought were based are turning out to be cucked?

They're using an appeal to popularity. They know a lot of people who are independent or republican enjoy these actors so they twist the actor's arm and get them to do a "wooow I'm moving to Canada if you racist bigots vote the way you want to in a representative democracy".

These people are anti-democracy and anti-freedom. They deserve nothing less than to move to Toronto.

Maybe he got so into character playing a drug lord that he now identifies as one.

>I liked the character and actor played, so the actor must be based as well
nope, if you like a character, you consider the writers opinion, not the actor. I don't know what Vince thinks, but it's closer to Walt than Cranston.

That's a pretty good comment Mexico, nice!

actors can't be based, acting is a very beta thing, being paid to lie in front of a camera.

Because if they don't suck leftwing cock they will be out of work

good riddance. now take CTR shills with you...

None of them are going anywhere if he wins.

Mel is best

their entire job is ACTING

literally they are PAID TO LIE ABOUT THEMSELVES in front of people

you expect the truth out of them?

This, there was a time actors and actresses were regarded as only slightly better than prostitutes

If they pussy out… you should harass the hell out of them.

Badger them into following through.

You'll get rid of some annoying personalities

leave , but HEISENBERG stays with us....

theyre all in the inner circle, theyre allowed to be stars as long as theyre puppets, bcause (((they) have dirt on these stars

Yeah….why assume you'll just walk in.

You need to get in line, or pay money for investor class.

>Expatriate

You know he's part Chosen, right? Not even kidding. He's admitted it in interviews.

If you wanna move somewhere go to mexico with all the other deportees

?

>cucked
Maybe they actually benefit from Clinton.

This. Make their life a living hell until they do actually move.

We should actually make a list of all these betrayers and take screenshots of their words.

what a racist

why do they never move to mexico?

Here's a list of all of them that I can find right now:

Amy Schumer
Lena Dunham
Miley Cyrus
Will.I.Am
Chelsea Handler
Al Sharpton
Amber Rose (might've been joking)
George Lopez
Samuel L. Jackson
Keegan-Michael Key
Neve Campbell
Jon Stewart

Walter was based, Cranston is not. Mr White would be voting for that wall

I've been a lifelong Cranston supporter ever since Malcolm in the Middle, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

>Star of a TV show that glorifies drugs and killing
He has no moral high ground here.

No one is moving to Canada. Nobody believes you and nobody gives a fuck you hack actors.

Even with all your money we know you ain't moving.

Being an expatriate will cost him about 90% of his money. But whatever.

Damn. I remember earlier in the year he made a statement about how Donald Trump loves this country and liberals who criticize him are wrong. I really thought he was based.

>Trips witnessed!
>Praise Kek!
Gonna have to hold their feet to the fire so that they live up to their statement!

Why not Mexico?

Ever since Breaking Bad, the fame got in his head

maybe because YOU are wrong
really makes you think

I always imagined Cranston to be the kind of guy to settle in Thailand, so he can fuck little boys until one of them cuts off his cock for the few dollars in his wallet.

Because, credit to them, they're good actors and it gets to the point once an actors good enough that you're no longer sure they're acting.
He's not moving to Canada though, there's a reasonn why just abour any Canadian celebrity that becomes successful moves to America.

They're all spirit cooking pickle puffers who diddle kids.

I thought this was common knowledge about Hollywood.

These celebricucks are worried Trump will drain the swamp, so they all threaten to come to Canada.

Vancouver is a great spot. I hope the big one hits and the whole city slides into the ocean.

He's just the highest profile one that's to a point in his career and his life that it doesn't matter what he does or says, he'll still find work until he dies or retires.

0% chance this nigger moves away from his hollywood shekels

he's just being a whiny bitch

He's probably the only american I would tolerate.

But not that Leibowitz.

>opposing opinion
>immediately smeared
What makes you better than the Hollywood jews?

The people who don't care about America are leaving; They're only even telling us out of the illusion that there are actual people who care about them as a person

>How come all the actors I thought were based are turning out to be cucked? Including De Niro
> actors I thought were based

we're right

This is a bit of a shitty arguement desu
Why would they move to a country that speaks a different language?

They like to pretend that Ron Swanson guy would support Hillary too

What about Colbert? He seems like the type.

>tenured teacher
>not having healthcare
Not only is it impossible but that isn't even the point of the show. He wanted them to have money after he died. His healthcare would be there.

Because you are stupid. The actors you watch are not the characters they play.
Walter white is not Brian Cranston
Come back when based directors and writers turn faggot.
>inb4 Tarantino
I like his movies but they were never based.

He wanted to earn the money himself. It was less about his family and more about him un cucking himself.

Colbert is a jew. He will be gassed before we even get to these people.

Tom Selleck
Ronald Reagan
Clint Eastwood

Okay so that's pretty much where the list ends but you're still wrong.

See: Clint Eastwood, Chuck Norris

James Woods
Chuck Norris
Steven Seagal