Trump is a pussy

Well don't you look foolish now you pathetic Drumpfkins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEu5mSuA5LU
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/794999547600793600
presidentclicker.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=t-BBYB19sa8
youtube.com/watch?v=gSlN87bhYzU&t=1553s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

What a cuck

Trump had a gun pulled on him, dumbass. What would you do if you were in his shoes?

well then let's see this 'sign'

Oh dear

>to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
>Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

Not gonna lie, but

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

it's not like it was wrongly placed, you're not allowed to bring signs from outside to trump events anymore so he would have had to have concealed it, so he starts making a big hullabaloo and reaches for something in his pants or coats and it's only rational to assume the worst

thanks CTR

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

whats going on?

did reality break itself?

Trump is finished. He can't even hold his own party together. Better luck in 2020, cucktards.

No he's not.. kys you CTR faggot

Obvious CTR false flag is obvious

youtube.com/watch?v=IEu5mSuA5LU

Hillshills fear the Berniefags
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/794999547600793600

ctr thread?

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

Guy totally looks like a hitman.

o be honest.. trump looks like he staged this

what a derp. these days republicancan mean anything. anything from being a butthurt self hating asian female to an openly gay black man who hates degeneracy

I have been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

>republicans against trump

hate these fags
you're going to try and sabotage trump and then what? Hillary for president? that's the better alternative? real smart

God damn CTR, can you make it any more obvious? I mean for fucks sake.

>I used to be a racist Drumpf supporter, but after something happened I am now an #EggMcMuffin

LOL kys

whats going on in this thread? o

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

>presidentclicker.com/

the assaulter had a hoodie.

LITERALLY THIS

to be honest... trump looks like he staged this

>Trump had a sign pulled on him, dumbass. What would you do if you were in his shoes?

Maybe not act like a giant fucking pussy for starters.

wtf i hate trump now

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Can CTR be this retarded. I'm thinking yes.

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Oh no.
youtube.com/watch?v=t-BBYB19sa8

holy shit they're here

Paster bread

oh my

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

this post has already been made several times you shills arent even producing your own OC any more its just copy pasta

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me...

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. We cannot let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me....

Hey you virgin nerds are really pulling some long hours on this last weekend, but what kind of job are you going to get after Trump is elected?

You've posted this same lame copypasta in at least nine threads.
You must be a special kind of stupid if you don't realize all this does is make you look retarded.

>trump literally shits himself if someone has a dissenting opinion around him

Pretty pathetic tbqh

Thank you for Correcting the Record. This was obviously paid for by Hillary if Her supporters (tm) are actually attacking the legitimacy of the attack this early.

There goes the Secret Service overreacting again.

What a bunch of nancies.

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but hes looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me......

No one cares germany.

I'd worry more about your Abdul problem than what's going on in the US.

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me........

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic.. He lost me

>to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
>Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

How can those CTR Shills defend RITUAL CHILD ABUSE?!?
When they arent stupid satanists and/or degenerate kiddiefiddlers themselves, they are complicit anyway!

"THE DEVIL IS A BUNCH OF WEIRD RICH PEOPLE RAPING LITTLE KIDS, MAAN!"
Alex Jones 2016 -
youtube.com/watch?v=gSlN87bhYzU&t=1553s

to be honest.. Hillary looks like she staged this
Ive been a lifelong Hillary supporter ever since she went down on Huma, but she's looking desperate and doing whatever she can to gain attention away from her investigations. Very narcissistic. She lost me.

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this. Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

Read every post in this thread!!!

Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world.

to be frank with ya m8.. trump looks like he moight be tuggin at the old stringies there. Ever since I was just a wee babe I was running the trump signs up an down me block ever since I seen him take a trip down the moving stairs, he looks like he's taking the pisses and the shits all bum and parsley if your bums out the windae. God damn chimneys. I couldn't be found out in the forest with one thousand me including trump himself looking for me.

Thank god we have your expert opinion.

Go drink some bleach as a reward to yourself.

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He ost me

To be honest every single CTR employee is a pedophile and needs to be arrested ASAP.

And what, be a faggot and get shot?
If Shillary was in the same situation, you'd be talking about how she was brave or some shit.