Why are you still fat, user?

Why are you still fat, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iAye_iiy_hM
youtu.be/eAnCvKx1s7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not. Batman inspired me at least a decade ago to get in shape.

Petty anxiety. At least I'm only 15~ pounds overweight

No time to exercise, I have comics to read.

Too scared of public scrutiny.

I just learned to accept myself.

I probably would get fit if I were single, but I'm already dating my perfect girl inb4 hand.jpg YOU GUYS so no motivation.

>perfect girl
describe.

I'm actually underweight for my height.

Skinnyfat detected. Go read the /fit/ sticky.

I'm a fucking troll. doesn't matter how much mass I gain/loose, still equals 100% troll looking mother fucker.

Lack of time and convenience to go to a gym, mixed with an admittedly atrocious and sleeping schedules.
Lucky for me i'm moving onto my campus in january and the 24/7 cafeteria has a salad bar. I work 5 minutes away from school so with all the travel time i usually have cut out I can start refining myself.
I'm starting small right now, cutting out soda and sugar mostly.

>Implying Frank isn't the ideal man.

There's some truth to the image but also some falseness.

Getting fit and/or improving your life is simply a matter of inertia. People tend to prefer doing things that they're currently doing (or similar versions of what they're doing); any kinds of big change are always difficult to deal with, especially when you are fully capable of saying "No" to the change.

The only way to get past this is to make inertia work *for* you. Set yourself on the right path, stick with it for a certain amount of time, and you'll usually be fine and stick with the new habits. The "certain amount of time" varies with what you want to do: becoming a more active person takes about 3.5 months of being active 4-to-5 days a week, for instance. More or less time might be needed with, for example, filling and sending out job applications or consistently talking to people of the opposite sex.

So, the comic is right, in that habit and *doing* is extremely important. However, you do actually need to wake up one day and say, "Hey, I should change." The thing is, you can't just say "I'm going to magically be a better person with no effort" or even the slightly better "I'll put in a little bit of effort for a couple of days/weeks, and if I still don't want to do it, I'll stop."

You have to go all in, balls deep. So, at an early time, you have to really convince yourself that what you're doing is actually good. Exercise and eating correctly are basically no-brainers, but going down a certain career path is different, for instance.

cuz i don't have a robot body like you mr mustache

>accepting """your""" body deformed by (((sugar)))

you can be yourself, your TRUE self (that has nothing to do with being ripped, just health)

I eat more than my gym time reduces.

Just 8 pounds over according to my last medical, so I'm good.
I am aware I need to restart working out again to keep in shape.

my joints hurt too much and my doctor told me to stop working out. ive been doing it for a couple years

and im still a skinny fuckboy, i only gained like 15 pounds and still cant benchpress my body weight

The contrast on how men and women deal with this sort of shit is just too big.

I don't want to exercise

Because I'm rich and I don't care about dating, so I spend that time doing shit I actually enjoy.

No your not, you're 8 pounds over.

What? There's plenty of fit girls and fatass guys out there... What do you mean?

I broke my nose, became anosmic, have difficulty breathing, lost my job, had a meltdown and now just slump around all day. My life has gone to hell and all because of one slip in a bathroom.

Girls want to be accepted because they are fat pieces of shit. Guys would rather not be accepted without effort, they would rather change what they can and hope for the best.

I'm not, I've been trying to gain weight.
I recently stepped on a scale to find that I've actually lost weight, so now I'm 150 lbs at 6'6.

Not all men are above this shit, especially fat people.

I'm an alcoholic

Without the way too much beer I drink on a daily basis to numb the pain of existence, I am actually uncomfortably skinny

Funny enough, I've never had trouble getting girls either way, I have however grown mentally drained by the very idea of relationships and real women plus I've fallen madly in love with my waifu of a few years now

I hate myself too much to see any point in trying to better myself. No matter how fit I get I'll still be me.

>Why are you still fat
youtu.be/iAye_iiy_hM

Such contract would be impossible and anyone with half a brain would destroy this organization with a simple amparo.

Just do what I did: have good genetics, grow up on a farm, and never get fat in the first place.

but seriously what kind of asshole stops in the middle of the street to take a picture of some total stranger just to talk shit about them for existing next to a girl

A fat asshole

A very fat cunt.

how could your cleaning lady destroy an organization?

An enormously fat dick

By going to the right channels, dumbass. Even a pathetic manlet like you can do it.

Noice.

...Jewish sugar, how does that work?

Rebecca Sugar is Jewish?

First it sneaks in pretending to be regular sugar, and before you know it, half the pantry is taken over by brown sugar.
Yes actually.

This explains a lot.

It's kosher?

I'm 6'4 and 168 lbs, I need to GAIN weight.

I do about 24 reps on an arm barbell before going to bed, so that's my attempt.

Injured me knee in September and it's still fucked. Gained back 10 of the 15 pounds I'd lost since July since then. Got an appointment Wednesday about the MRI of my knee, so hopefully I'll have an idea of how and when I can get back on track then. In the meantime I've started using the weight machines, they don't need you to stabilize with your legs.

Kind of shitty of you that you don't think your perfect girl deserves the best version of you.

Due to a hormone imbalance I have very little get up and go.

Not to mention I fucked up my leg pretty bad back in the day.

Bad eating habits, job that requires hours of sitting on my arse, because it's a driving job.

Laziness. I'm big enough to admit that.

Holy Crap. Eat a burguer, you lanky fuck.

I'm rich and I don't feel like it.

Do it for her. Get fit so she has a better man.

The women in my life.

They shove all the worst fucking food down my throat while telling me that all the exercise I do will cancel it out.

This. I'm afraid of people at the gym making fun of me.

because I eat too much

I like reading too much

>not being alpha troll
Lol, no fucking goat is getting across my bridge.

take it from a fellow fat guy amigo, the fact you're making it to a gym at all means you at least give some of a damn to try and better yourself. No one is going to pay much attention to you unless you start atrociously fucking up on freeweights like Elgentensity's Gym Idiots videos.

youtu.be/eAnCvKx1s7I

Stick to weight machines starting out, work some cardio in on an eliptical/stairmaster/cycle to take it easy on your joints and you'll just blend into the background.

Barring that, get a personal trainer at your gym and you'll be able to get started in the right way. Or look up the 5x5 program if you don't want to pay someone.

>6' and some change
>220~ lbs.
>Broad as FUCK shoulders
>Build muscle mass easily
>Am just fucking lazy

I really have no excuse. I could be a god damn Adonis if I really worked out. I'm just so fucking lazy,

I wanna see the replies.

Eggs and bread for breakfast you twig.

Thank God Scientology is long destroyed then.

Might have applied to me a year ago, but today I'm quite comfortable with how easy it is to walk through a corridor and twisting into a crab walk to get around obstacles.

I've never been inactive. I don't like the routine of working out and I prefer physical labor where activity accomplishes something and the workout is merely a bonus. You know, raking leaves, chopping wood, carpenting etc. It might not give me a bodybuilder's physique, but I prefer functionality over being pretty. My problem was quite simply that I ate too much.

So last year, after getting tired of my own reflection and the scale agreeing that I was slightly overweight. I say slightly because I only really needed to drop from 207 to 174 ibs but I went all the way to 165 ibs so I'd have some wiggle room during holidays feasts.

I wasn't in a rush to lose weight, so I simply watched my calorie intake and with a bit of patience, the ibs dropped.

Now my brother mocks me for being skinny, despite the fact that I haven't lost any strength and frequently carry stuff like cupboards and sofas up stairs.

So whether overweight or skinny, which really is subjective, people will find a way to mock you. But hey, the most important thing is whether if you feel comfortable in your own skin.

I might sound like an afternoon school special, but I don't care.

I overthink about the "right" way to go about things instead of just doing the things. Also because I give up really easily.

Had a good thing going then I lost my job my apartment my friends and ruined my back

>Funny enough, I've never had trouble getting girls either way, I have however grown mentally drained by the very idea of relationships and real women plus I've fallen madly in love with my waifu of a few years now
Same here except for the waifu part

I used to be skinny, but this year I let myself go and I'm 20 pounds over. I just don't give a shit about relationships anymore, they're too stressful.

I'm working on it, lost 9kg/20 pounds over the last two months

same here mate. Well probably closer to 15 but I didn't really have an accurate starting weight.

>injured so I stop working out for a whole month
>go back to it just picking up where I left
>hey these weights aren't so heavy
>next day I'm so sore I can't lift my arms more than like 20 degrees

I'm not anymore, I'm 175 now and I used to be 318 pounds, lost 140+

Because I'm not fat but still too fucking weak. I may want 25-inch biceps, but let's be honest it's not happening any time soon

you sound delusional

I'm 5' 7", 160 pounds and an ectomorph, got some fat on me but I've been building up over the past few months doing strength training and boxing.

I'm fine with my weight anyway and I don't want to lost it. According to the Army my ideal weight would be 145 pounds which is bullshit because I'd look like the goddamned Crypt Keeper if I lost that much weight.

Used to do martial arts, was constantly pressured into competing while going through mental troubles and now my brain associates gyms and dojos with suicidal thoughts and fucks up whenever I go into one. Great fun.

Because they didn't go to /fit/ and read the fucking sticky

>tfw home gym master race
There's even a milf who mires me

Because for a long time, food was the only thing I had to look forward to when I got out of bed in the morning.
And I have a hard time believing in the stories I'd have to believe in to really care about sticking to a diet. I've been fit before, and it didn't help any of my problems except for the pain, which is the least of them.

You would not look like the crypt keeper. Don't be silly.

I'm nervous about the thought of losing 20+ pounds with my build. I'm a small dude and I don't want to look smaller.

I am a xenomorph

Well that's just fuckin' great

>
can you imagine a xenomorph getting swole?

I don't really care about myself or my life.

Nice filename.

Well, at BMI 25 you're probably not going to get awful medical issues from it, and if you lift heavy it might legit be all muscle. You could get a DEXA scan or go for a hydrostatic weigh-in to be sure of your fat percentage, or you could try losing some of the weight (do a 500 Cal deficit for a few weeks) and seeing if you get smaller or if you just get better muscle definition. Pic related is 57 145

>20+ pounds
user 160 minus 145 is 15.

I went gym for about two years. Didn't lose weight, but gained significant muscle under my insulation. Looked pretty good, became pretty strong, I was happy.
But then I got lazy, quit the gym so I could do more stuff with my time outside of work.

Getting pudgy, missing my gym body but at the same time I just can't be bothered to get back into it.
No excuse, I'm just a lazy shit.

Got out of conscription and I'm making up for two years of what they called 'food' in my military.

That's the fucking spirit man

Feels good that being a skeleton is socially more accepted

bretty good page but if you eat like a starving pig the whole time, working out ain't gonna do shit but give you some gainz under them rolls

>hurr exercise
The vast vast majority of fat and obese in the US are that way due to exceptionally poor diets.

This retarded focus on exercise over diet, a result of heavy lobbying and advertising by the sugar industry, is a huge reason people can't lose weight.

No, if your avg daily calorie intake is 3500+ then burning 500 calories running or lifting will do DICK. You have to be at a calorie deficit to lose weight and that's all.

Stop drinking three 250 calorie sodas on top of multiple 1000+ calorie restaurant meals and booze.

tl;dr exercise is for gaining muscle or stamina, not losing fat

>being this ass backwards
Yeah sure if you go for the extreame example but 99% of the time nobody does either. And it's funny how you have no grasp of how muscle is built and the long term caloric needs for it.

Just put down the fork

So many people ITT talking about injuries or no gym

Nigga eat at a calorie deficit and you'll lose weight. Long periods of exercise barely make up for a single fucking soda.

Nobody puts higher importance on exercise over diet. Literally no one thinks you'll lose weight by jogging 20 minutes a day if they're stuffing their face with fast food and soda every day. Your body naturally burns roughly 2000 calories a day. If you're eating about 2300 calories a day, exercise is supposed to burn off those extra calories. If you just focus on diet, you're weight is going to plateau, unless you're literally starving yourself. Exercise gets you over that hump.

>become a skinnyfat

>muh bmr
Building muscle makes it slightly easier to eat at a deficit. Whoopdie-fucking-doo.

>you're ass-backwards
No, you've bought into sugar industry propaganda you dumb cunt.

Diet is the most important factor in American obesity. Exercise cannot help if you eat like shit which is why people get fat at all. Jumping straight to exercise as a major fatty can be seriously harmful, and for those not at that level of fat cutting out 800+ calories in sugar is likely to be far more effective than running off 300 calories a day.

America is literally in an obesity epidemic because everyone listend to this bullshit that diet isn't important - that weight is 100% about exercise.

I've actually lost about 33 pounds in 2 years so I'm not fat anymore.

This, also shift away from high-carb high-fat shit towards lean protein shit. And keep a record of all the protein, fat and carbs that you take in as well as your total calories you take in versus those you burn.

It's not hard.

>nobody pits a higher importance on exercise
You are a blind retard. Besides almost everyone in the US including the fucking government, look at the thread!

God damn ignorant ass niggas is everywhere this morning

America is the land if crash diets and eating yourself thin, pretty much what you are suggesting. I assume you are not American and therefore ignorant of the culture but spinning large diatribes of what you think happens is hilariously backwards.if you are I'll just assume you're an autist