IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

WE were the ones who were breaking the system and pushing forward a progressive era of love and tolerance!
WE were the ones who cared about character relationships and having an over-arching plot!
WE were the ones with the anime references and the strong budget to support them!
WE were the ones with the inclusive and supporting team to make it all happen!
WE were supposed to be the best show created by an empowered woman so we could finally make the animation industry equal!

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE LOVE STAR VS, BUT NOT US?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAErBRGvz7c&list=PL9_fTnvupP0pxfacIBcZDKMZf4JDgMCSg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE
ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

This show sucks.

Seriously it's not fucking funny, all I ever see are in-fighting in our fandom, while svtfoe hardly has any group politics or legitimate arguments fighting against each other. Are they all just, like, a dozen people posting across every form of social media?

Shut your whore mouth, it ROCKS.

Good reply.

>WE were the ones who were breaking the system and pushing forward a progressive era of love and tolerance!
That was we Ponyfags actually.

WE
WUZ

>WE were the ones who were breaking the system and pushing forward a progressive era of love and tolerance!

Didn't you try to murder one of your own via pushing them into suicide?

Crystal Gemz and Stuff!

No, the bronies totally ruined that by making it a male-centric fandom. WE were going to be the first ones to make a fandom that accepts and recognizes that women have been disenfranchised and ignored in Western fandom circles for years.

Doesn't count, we aren't responsible for the actions of others.

>No, the bronies totally ruined that by making it a male-centric fandom.
How come when a girls' show gains a male audience it's elevated to a new level of legitimacy, (MLP) but when a boys' show gains a female audience it gets cancelled (Young Justice) or derided as "fujo trash" (Voltron)?

>WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE LOVE STAR VS, BUT NOT US?!

Because your animation and staging is weak as fuck, you have too many dropped plot threads, and your fanbase is shit.

Because society has taught us that if girls like things, then it's automatically garbage and should be ignored. It's why the pony show would have stayed a kids' show if it hadn't gotten the male audience, and why really good shows like YJ and Voltron are now being mocked and derided. It's also why SU was supposed to be so important, by being a girls' show FOR girls that would be more popular than anything else on the air, and yet you assholes keep ruining it for us.

Crazyaga

I read that in his fucking voice

For the last fucking time, YJ was not cancelled because it got a female audience, ignore Paul Dini's podcast bullshit about a show he doesn't even work on.

Greg Weisman personally confirmed the problem was not too many girls or too many teenagers, the problem was NOT ENOUGH LITTLE BOYS which are the audience that actualy buy toys and thus it's merchandise didn't sell.

I like both shows.

Both have their high points and low points but are both generally good shows

>Doesn't count, we aren't responsible for the actions of others.

That was literally your fans doing it, retards. As in people just like you.

Nobody with a brain thinks Star Vs, is anything above mediocre. Same for your show.

Thread was made by a falseflagging Star Vs. autist anyway.

I mean, Voltron gets derided as fujo trash because you can't so much as look at content on tumblr without wading chest deep into that stuff.

>Because your animation and staging is weak as fuck, you have too many dropped plot threads, and your fanbase is shit.
Having watched allcof Star Vs, I can say that all of those apply to it as well. The staging’s a little better I guess.

why does CN hate SU and put it such long hiatus?

does sucrose need someone to whip the korean animators?

Because you look like a talking pussy

>SU was supposed to be so important
lol

the problem with Fujos is when Fujo get attached to something they become louder and whinier than every other group, thus everyone else gets drowned out.

they also buy a lot more Merch than other demos, makes them hard to ignore.

>in-fighting in our fandom, while svtfoe hardly has any group politics or legitimate arguments fighting against each other
Fellow SU fag here
I say that is the case is a lot of the main cast made up of gay spaces rocks and that the sjw/tumblr crowd saw that and did what they do best, ruin everything. A good example of this is the case of that one girl that got horribly bullied when she drew rose skinny

Considering and is right, you can never be so sure with SU fans. Their "love and tolerance" would see white men and women preferably killed off if not in servitude in the name of "social justice".

Kek

Tbh the bullying actually was because of a boyfriend or something.

>star Vs

Don't you mean OK KO?

>misread the first one as "no groin"
heh

it SUCKS
BIG
BLACK
COCKS

Used to like the show in season 1, but was turned off by the very overt push of gay/lesbian themes, how touchy-feely they made Steven, and other things like that
I think anybody that's watched a single episode of the show would agree that it's a very politically charged cartoon (an entire race of lesbian space rocks? All the men in the town are bumbling retards? A fat woman sacrificed her life so her child could live?)
Star vs. is a breddy cute show with almost no "progressive" or political themes. It's not hard to see why a show that's trying to "push the envelop" would be more controversial than something like Star

>how touchy-feely they made Steven

Seriously, they should've made him a real boy, not some tranny.

Why are you guys posting in a bait thread?

No, seriously. I really want to know.

Why are you?

We've been conditioned to enjoy taking the bait.

your false flag is shit but what's even more shit is su not airing for months

fucking bring it back already cn i fucking miss it

Your main character is an atrocious tub of lard, no matter how much the creator and fanbase try to push him as "cute".

You don't air consistently, and when you do air it's in week-long chunks that are mostly unsatisfying when the arc wraps up.

Your fanbase is a repugnant cult of shitposting and bandwagoning, whose most fervent members believe they have some sort of moral high ground for liking a badly plotted cartoon that happens to feature thinly-veiled lesbians.

There. Did I cover everything?

> 1 ° the base fan is horrible
> 2nd is always on hiatus
> 3 ° almost everything is a lot of annoying filer
> 4 ° nothing happens and when it happens, everything returns to normal as if nothing had happened
> 5 ° art is ugly and inconsistent
> 6 ° SJW crap

And the show is basically this
> youtube.com/watch?v=mAErBRGvz7c&list=PL9_fTnvupP0pxfacIBcZDKMZf4JDgMCSg

STAR VS. It's fun, not perfect, but every episode has something going on.

>every episode has something going on

lobsterclaws, fetch, pizza day, goblin dogs

also Steven is fat, fat people are unlikeable by default

Do people really love SvE that much? I figure there was more love for OK K.O.

>IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

NO. It's actually incredibly fair and here's why. Your show was trying so hard to push an agenda that no one gives a shit about that it forget that it actually needed to entertain its audience. The public has decided that they will not allow the smug, liberal intelligentsia talk down to them anymore. If you want to spread your message then you'll have to do it by making art that people actually care about.

You killed characters and sent them to a meme barn. Whatever goodwill that survived the shit writing was killed by hiatus after hiatus.

this

and
>main character is not retarded like steven
>jokes are something more than "lol so rundom xD" "gem in the belly"
>Star's romance is more complicated

That this fucker is bait doesn't make me less mad considering there are still people that unironically believe the things he's posting.

Fuck you that’s why

I haven't seen SU but I don't think the romance is very complex or interesting in SvE. Maybe for a show made for 10 year olds it is but it's basically:
1. Marco gets rejected by Star
2. Star develops feelings for Marco
3. Marco dates his lifetime crush
4. Star gets jealous
The blood moon could be a curve ball to the basic love triangle but that's about it.

>Your show was trying so hard to push an agenda that no one gives a shit about
you can't even say what the agenda is

Literally too much gay shit going on in SU.

???

SU is still popular, just because we hate it doesn't means that normies and tumblr do

>Considering and is right
nah not really, the bullies were mostly girls who knew her in irl and was jealous that a boy liked her

How does a show that never airs become popular?

Young Justice was cancelled because it was being funded by Mattel and Mattel only cares about selling toys. To continue funding Young Justice would be to burn stacks of cash so that some other company gets a profit. Mattel had no good reason to fund another season.

that's a pretty good summation

>no the bronies totally ruined that by making it a male centric fandom

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about or your viewpoint is shuttered

Stephen Universe a shit.

My Little Pony despite not being memeworthy anymore, still has a bigger fanbase than Star OP, calm down

Why'd you post a pic of Steven though?

>All the men in the town are bumbling retards?
All of the townfolk are pretty average. They aren't bumbling, but neither do most of them do anything interesting.

>A fat woman sacrificed her life so her child could live?
That was the first major plot point introduced, at the very beginning of the show. If you are okay with S1, this shouldn't bother you.

>Star vs. is a breddy cute show with almost no "progressive" or political themes
The Mewman/Monster conflict is pretty central to the show. It's also implied that there is some divide between monsters (particularly those of nobility) that associate themselves with Mewmans, and those that are either shunned or choose to rebel against who they still see as invaders. There's plenty of political themes in that show.

"YJ was cancelled because too many girls watched it" has become animation's version of the wage gap myth at this point: something that has been debunked over and over but still gets pushed.

underrated.

Star Vs is actually on TV.

Go home gi

You thought Pearl having an unhealthy lesbian obsession with Rose Quartz and Garnet being the manifestation of a lesbian relationship was enough, it wasn't

>WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE LOVE STAR VS

Don't worry Steven that's a lie.

you can say the popularity of you show has shrunk

To be fair so is star vs.
People are just less likely to notice because steven is so much worse.

Turns out for a show to be popular, it needs to actually air on a semi-regular basis.

Granted, SU's erratic scheduling isn't really the fault of the show itself, but it is what it is, I guess.

This is a fair point.

Because I don't like lesbians and this Gender fluidity garbage sucks ass.

I hate the world progressive. Just say what you're really saying, "My Agenda".

Not everyone love Star Vs is a mexican opera with mediocre stuff there.
SU is just dead, finito , kaput , the end. The last good episode was this one.
I am glad a lot of people move on , Sugar don't deserve a shit , A SHIT.

>Muh star
Literally both virgins compared by the chads KO and Gumball.

nice flaseflag

Dudes going to become so small that he will turn into a black hole

(You)

Holy shit user.

look mommy I quoted everyone

grow a chin, pinhead

I'mma need a source for this tiddygrab. Jasper is my weakness.

because star vs. actually managed to stay good past it second season

More like average.

at very least it didnt throw plot points into a fucking lesbian barn

Why does his eyes look like the de broglie wave?

Why isnt this a bannable offense yet?

Not sure what that means but it's not like Star vs. has a lot of interesting plot points anyway.

This.

I never really liked SU's humor so the filler made me drop it, while I enjoy the comedy of SvtFoE.

Also Star has Toffee and all the boys in SU are ugly

It isn't?

Are you serious?

>all of these we
Speak for your fucking selves, goddamn.

STvFO is a cartoon made for pure unadultered entertainment, unlike Steven Universe, STvFO does not mire itself in gender-politics or try to make a statement with its cartoon. Nefcy is living out her Sailor Moon dream.

Ergo, Star Vs. is far beyond and better then Steven Universe.

Wew lad.

Kek my sides into orbit.

Holy baitposting Batman

I'd fuck Faust so hard like her depression she had.

Maybe because Star has actual writers instead of Tumblrinas and their fanfics+shippings