We're being raided

Either reddit, CTR, or both, but they're coming in hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tedcruz/status/779401886403145728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ctr doesn't exist you fag

something's brewing.
kys

It's the assassination attempt. They're trying to suppress it, spin it, whatever they can do. Find the post about the alleged shooter having a Hillary Facebook profile and spread it.

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

I laughed at how ridiculous this post is

Lol, when it comes to politics I'm in the top 1% of understanding. I've been watching political coverage every week since I was 14 fucking years old. But political novice like you think that you actually have an understanding because of the fact you pay attention once every 2 or 4 years. Yeah keep dreaming. Yeah, I guess politics shouldn't be commented on by people who have no fucking idea what they are talking about.

Ever since the Nevada thing they've been going in hard.
THEY SMELL BLOOD IN THE WATER

When you come close to uncovering something so huge that it might actually bring down the establishment. You can bet the rich fags are suddenly spending a shit ton of money to pay for the best shills money can buy.

This really corrected my record

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

to be honest.. Sup Forums looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong Sup Forums supporter ever since he went down those dubs, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

yeah keep copy pasting this faggot.

to be honest.. Sup Forums looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong Sup Forums supporter ever since he went down those dubs, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

Okay nerd

Nice copy pasta you faggot

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

sure thing
>twitter.com/tedcruz/status/779401886403145728
not in thousands, anyway

I can 100% guarantee that Hillary and her shills planned this out beforehand. The only problem I see here is that I don't know what's the point in discrediting Trump at this point. People who are going to vote for this man are still going to vote for him regardless of whether is was a staged assassination attempt or not.

Another thing is that don't these shills realize that the more controversy they give Trump, the stronger he gets?

>Okay nerd

lol, knowing things is for LOSERS!

i heard the messican shills are only getting 70% what the leaf shills are making

>CTR

Who?

They can't figure out that they have to actually be good people with good ideas. The only thing they know how to do is fling shit, but nothing sticks to the Teflon Don, and they just end up smelling like dirty shit.

I hate when the board gets like this. Mods do something.

>implying they haven't been flooding the board with shitposts and accusations of everyone else being shills ever since the retarded pizza thing took off
>mfw Sup Forums has literally become shills shilling shills

Trump is lose trump is die

BUILD THE WALL BEANER

This

It's most likely the cancer called "Anonymous" trying to be relevant. They hate us because they wish they were us, basically.

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost meto be honest.. trumescalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost meto be honest.. trum

Its double pay event mode for CTR

The 'assassination attempt' was a DNC double-false flag to make it look like an obvious Trump false flag and they are trying to drive this point in hard.

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

It's because they know Clinton has lost the election.

Even the liberal MSM is already starting to make excuses for her loss.

to be honest.. hillary looks like she authorised this
Ive been a lifelong hillary supporter ever since she collapsed into a van, but she's looking desperate and doing whatever she can to kill her opponent. Very narcissistic. She lost me

Delete this thread, goy.

This deserves a bump. We are definitely being slid