Reminder that this happened

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/03/01/what-is-the-dab-dance-and-why-are-sports-stars-celebrating-with/
metro.co.uk/2017/02/23/what-is-dabbing-and-where-did-it-come-from-where-did-tom-watson-learn-the-move-6467450/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm trying to forget, thanks OP. Don't even know who the fuck Logic is. Take that, publicity stunt!

I personally am of the opinion that dabbing is "hella fucking epic" and think that it is not being utilised enough in todays media

I thought he was wiping his nose.

Yeah, so? I was more offended by the rest of the episode sucking.

I don't even know what this is

Sucks, your IQ must not be high enough.

I blame the female writers.....And Dan!

At the time, I assumed the joke was that Rick got some no-name artist to perform at it.

This but unironically.

God, the face.

Seens that cannot be unseen.

Season 3 was trash

It was funny. Some "cool guy" rapper trying to be hip and relevant adding dabs to his callback routine about a minor character who gets more action than youtube and then later asking about payment can dab all he wants in my contemporary comedy.

I have a hard time believe this actually triggered some people. Why would it?

Dabbing has officially marked my passage into 'out of touch adult'. I don't understand what it's supposed to mean at all or why it's so popular. There have been other fads that I thought was retarded, like planking, but shit like that seemed to come and go like farts in the wind. Dabbing has transcended that and had crept its way into mainstream.

I can't really be that mad about it. Maybe it's just Gen Z's version of throwing up the horns. I'm sure Dio didn't intend that to take off the way it did. Especially since it was based on something his grandmother did to ward off curses. Also, looking it up right now, the horns is widely used in other cultures to basically call someone a cuck. Go figure.

I wonder who started dabbing, and how? Like did some pop star sneeze while performing and everyone in the audience assume it was a hot new move?

I wasn't being ironic.

Who gives a shit.

>who started dabbing

telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/03/01/what-is-the-dab-dance-and-why-are-sports-stars-celebrating-with/

also this
metro.co.uk/2017/02/23/what-is-dabbing-and-where-did-it-come-from-where-did-tom-watson-learn-the-move-6467450/

I don't see why people hate it so much. It's not even that big a deal. Not saying you are but people get real triggered over it.

Almost every modern fad is started either by black twitter, or Sup Forums. In before green text.

I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I with, isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary.

I want to forget

D A B on them R&M haters!

That pose just seems like he's throwing a Nazi salute, but is ashamed of it.

>that feel when I don't know who he is but his pretentious choice of stage names instantly made me irate

That's basically what dabbing is.

I didn't know what it was until a bunch of seven year olds I was watching explained it to me

And what exactly is 'this'?

Why were you watching seven year olds, user? Is there something you want to tell us?

You've pretty much hit the nail on the head.

I was a camp counselor you nerd

STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME CARE ABOUT DABBING

I HAVE NO POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE EMOTIONS TOWARDS IT

I HAVE COMPLETE AND UTTER APATHY BUT YOU SURE MAKE ME MAD AT YOU, THE VAPID FUCKING HUMAN BEING WHO WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT HOW PRO-MEME OR ANTI-MEME YOU ARE

I DON'T CARE ABOUT DABBING, I DON'T CARE ABOUT FIDGET SPINNERS, I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU HATE EITHER OF THOSE THINGS, BUT DAMN DID YOU MANAGE TO MAKE ME CARE ABOUT HOW UTTERLY FUCKING POINTLESS AND BORING YOUR OPINIONS ARE, FUCK OFF ALREADY

Is this a pasta?

NOT EVERYTHING I S A GOD DAMN PASTA OR MEME

>having so little going on in your life you have to make a post bitching about a dumb cartoon quickly referencing a dumb fad on an anonymous board for korean cartoons so that as few people possible will contest your go at super low hanging fruit

>cover my sneeze in public
>"haha yeah dab on brother!"
>o-okay

Is this a pasta?

Rick and Morty is complete garbage, It will go down as one of the most overrated shows of all timetime

True, it kind of makes me laugh

>call it dabbing
>nothing is actually dabbed

Where and when is the nigger convention where they make up words so I can set the place on fire and keep English comprehensible

It's the motion you make after smoking dabs. Dabs are what kids call hash oil because I guess everyone forgot hashish was a thing until weed became a meme.

I didn't even know the name until last week
I mean I guess it's a cool pose but why is everyone making a big deal out of it
I remember that Facebook memories that the simspsons did with a shitty song and people started dancing out of nowhere and each time someone showed me a video of it I seriously wanted to murder someone
This one I don't get, I don't hate it it's just meh

I think using the term hella is a lot worse really.

Time to turn this into a pasta-meme.

>not laughing at it ironically
People who do things with sincerity are fucking stupid.