Are there any other characters with the skillset or similar powers to Ty Lee?

Are there any other characters with the skillset or similar powers to Ty Lee?

yes

Thanks

no

Did you watch season one of Korra?

>powers
>ty lee
Taking fourty or more internal cumshots in one night is not a power.

but it is very impressive

Ty lees derpy face and her hot body moving the way she does always makes me rock hard. Idk why

I'm sure both of Sokka's heads were rock hard here.

Man, Book 2... back when Avatar was actually good. Sigh.

Tai Lung was so badass before he fought Poe and suddenly became incompetent.

Do you mean the pressure points stuff? Where she pokes someone with one finger and their entire arm goes numb, or blocks their bending?
It's a staple of martial artists heroes, like Batman, Daredevil and Iron Fist though not to the point of one touch disabling an enemy.
Appeared a couple of times on Jackie Chan Adventures, and I think at least one incarnation of Splinter in TMNT
On Sup Forums Xena did a bunch of that, and Vulcans can do an instant knockout with a spot on the neck
On Sup Forums you have motherfucking Kenshiro, who can explode people by poking them gently. It's also the main style of the Hyugas in Naruto and it's used multiple times in Ranma 1/2.
Those are the main ones from the top of my head.

Book 3 had some solid episodes.

I just don't think the overarching conflict ever reached the same highs as Zuko and Iroh traveling together and dealing with the whole Ba Sing Se conspiracy.

Obligatory weeb answer.

Is this based on something in real martial arts? Obiviously not to these ridiculous extents but more like a kernel of truth sort of thing.

Book 3 didn't really have great small scenes like that one, let alone the awesome plotting of Book 2

amon had a small army of chi blockers

Sounds more like they took the general idea of acupuncture and switched out needles for punches.

Sounds like dim mak

Yes, actually.
There isn't a sinle martial devoted to it, but most martial arts do go over the concept. Not so much for striking, since they're not really all that useful or precise because every body is slightly different, but there are a few that can be pressed as part of a joint lock or chokehold, and those are even taught in military and police training.

>doesn't know about the time a masked maniac Ty-Lee'd an entire city of its benders and broke the Avatar

user, I...

>Incompetent

I always see this, and I disagree. Tai Lung is essentially the ultimate in classically trained fighters. He knows every move inside and out, every counter, and every mindset required for each. That's why Po was the only one besides Oogway who could beat him. Po knows basics and various moves from Shifu, but by that point it was established that he was completely unconventional. He didn't stick to any specific method of fighting, he just used what he knew with his surroundings, and as such coming up with things off the cuff.

Tai Lung never fought anything like Po before, and wasn't ready for essentially the Drunken Master style. It's like Ali's first match with Frazier, when Ali, in all of his skill and prowess, wasn't ready for someone as unorthodox as Frazier.

sounds pretty fucking neato

Also Sup Forums in Kill Bill with the five point palm exploding heart technique

Every single devotee of Hokuto Shinken really though Toki is the best at the non-lethal uses of it.

>psychic waterbending
Not the same. Plus we see what happens when a proficient element user is allowed to not be written like an idiot in the one encounter Aang has with a Ty Lee: he casually swats her away.

Ty Lee's biggest advantage is the element of surprise. Most people wouldn't expect a cute ditz to be this master chi blocker. Once you wise up to her ways and keep your guard up, she is far less dangerous.

What would happen if she did a pressure point thing to my dick

>skillset
Yes, there are plenty of whores in fiction.

>character whose power is temporarily switching off other people's powers
I don't know the term for it but I'm pretty sure this is a trope.

The Hyuuga clan comes to mind.

Young lady, what filthy language!

You mean the power to make my dick as hard as level 3 of Battletoads? There are a few, yeah.

>in one night
Bitch please she can take five at the same time

after the element of surprise, there's speed

ty lee's fast - if she were to get better at what she does, she'd pretty much be an anti-bender task force all by herself

A character like Ty Lee is a great concept for a fighting game character. Acrobatic girl who attacks with precise pressure point attacks. Hell, why the fuck wasn't there an Avatar fighting game?

Yeah, but they're nowhere near as wiafuable

Kek

Also Sup Forums but I think the villain in the Firefly movie used a similar technique

I’m sure that the pressure point fighter archetype exists

___BOOOM!___

reminder that
Bumi
Iroh
Ozai
Toph
Ty Lee
are the strongest characters in this order in the original series

What about Azula?

Azula a slut.

comes after Ty Lee

Yeah, I know. But what about her fighting abilities?

Literally defeated by a nigger.

Korra? What's Korra? Is it a sequel to ATLA which we pretend never happened?

I guess the gloomy atmosphere was really bad for his morale

As is being beaten up by a nigger was such a dishonor. You know their strenght compensates for their lack of intelligence, right?

She lost because she was outsmarted by a nigger.

>Ty Lee does Hokuto Shinken
How can there be any doubt she's best girl

Now, that's a more logical insult.

cutey, me want her grown up booty

It's just a less violent version of Kenshiro fighting style

she's a snownigger, retard, not an actual nigger.

D-did that dick explode?

>She lost because she was outsmarted by a nigger.
and a female nigger no less

Tai Lee is Nightwing. Acrobatic fighting.

Mai is Batman. Throwing blades that never kill anyone.

Azula is, I dunno, Firefly? Some crazy arsonist, anyway. Who just happens to have Batman and Nightwing working for her.

What's her powers?

Judging by her tail, I guess she's a Saiyan?

Two caveats though from what I understand are that pressure points can be difficult to pinpoint with all the movement happening during fights, and seasoned fighters can be more insensitive to it. Pressure points are easily exploited by bulshido techniques.

From what I’ve seen, none actually paralyze parts of the body like Ty Lee though

All the girls in ATLA are spectacularly unattractive

How the animators managed to do that with an animesque style, I do not know.

is this copypasta now?

k

I made the other post.

azula the whore

There are a few Chinese martial arts that focus on these kinds of techniques called Chin Na. These techniques tend to be a little more brutal than what you see with Ty Lee. Things like joint locks and tearing of muscle are far more common. You also see lots of strikes to ribs and stuff that makes breathing really painful. Eagle Claw is the most famous school that makes wide use of these techniques.

It would go flaccid and stay flaccid. Forever.

Azura, unlike 90% of the cast, shot to kill (most of the time), and failed every attempt expect when she "killed" Aang so she's more dangerous because of her lack of morals than for her pure skill.

Are you trying to be funny? This isn't funny.

Thanks for the info. You wouldn’t happen to be an ancient Chinese kung fu master, would you?

azula crazy whore*

t. Azula

Her firebending is good enough to throw down with anyone and her physical abilities allow her play around with Aang, Toph and Sokka by doing gymnastics at them. Maybe some people hype her too much, but now you're just selling her short.

Hey pal, you just blow in from Stupid Town?

>it's a Scrapper episode

pls azula go

I’d let Azula psycho fuck me

I'm not Scrapper I just saw azula needed to be defended.

Azula is not a psycho.

You phrasing implies that she would be plundering your orifices, likely with a strap-on.

Damn it, I just fapped.

Azula does seem like the dominatrix type, doesn’t she?

Indeed, with all the mommy and daddy issues to make her ferocious in the sack.

she is a submissive slut

Maybe if you start doing Father/Daughter roleplay. Then she'll probably suck you off while you spank and finger her butthole, thanking "her daddy" for every strike until you plop your glop in her throat or slam that ass from behind while pulling her hair.

If you are going to talk about your fetishes fuck off to /aco/

No. We are going to stay right here, and talk about Azula either wrecking our holes with strap-ons or sexually abusing her until she's a sweaty, tearful mess that still thirsts for the approval of a parental figure in the form of semen splattered over her face/cervix/bowels.

>being this autistic over a fantasy you will never reach.

nah

le

Can we go back to discussing cool Sup Forums Kung fu

>Ty Lee
She's not that strong