Earth is 1/8 the size they say. 2m upwards gives 5000 meter forwards...

Earth is 1/8 the size they say. 2m upwards gives 5000 meter forwards. Before it hits the starting point it will have to go 2meters 2500times. This makes it 12500 km around. Which still leaves an area of 12433979 KMˆ2, which is 1700KM per human being. Ever felt the earth was small? it is. Prove me wrong please.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes#Measurement_of_the_Earth.27s_circumference
video.nationalgeographic.com/video/short-film-showcase/breathtaking-time-lapse-video-of-earth-from-space
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5000meters 2500 times. my bad

what? and the image is blue dress-tier retarded

Have you been anywhere outside of Yurope? Have you ever heard of oceans?

And no, as someone who has actually been somewhere "on the other side of the planet" from where I am, and as someone who has been to places virtually uninhabited for dozens to hundreds of miles, I have never felt that the world was small.

random pic. The horizon breaks at 5000 meter from a 2m height. From that you deduce that it is a 2m per 5000m scale. So you find that 5000 meter is 0.0004 of the earths length. you divide the length (5000m) of the size of the total size, 0.0004. Giving you 12500km. Prove the math wrong. protip: you can't

I´ve been to all the continents. But prove the math wrong please.

SLIDE

PLZ. I've driven further than that on a road trip.

that's not how geometry works

try this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes#Measurement_of_the_Earth.27s_circumference

I am asking you to do the math yourself. Cus I read that page and it bothered me. How can geometry not follow the basic laws of comparisons? Would not 2500 bricks put on the line of the previous ending object make that math work? Visualize it. I would make an animation but I dont know how.

Does it not appear to you that maybe you are not smart enough and that, instead of a fucking worldwide conspiracy of literally everyone, you are just making mistakes in your assumptions and calculations?

Lol, so you've been to Antarctica? I honestly doubt you've ever left your home country. Besides that, I really can't even understand the "math" that you claim to be true because I have no fucking clue what you mean by shit like "upwards" and "forwards" in this context

pretend you're standing on top of this circle and you have the line of sight according to the diamond shape so you see 1/8th of the circle when you look at the horizon

clearly the circle's circumference is a lot bigger than what your method implies

Half of planet is the damn pacific ocean.

I have no idea what the fuck you are trying to say.
Why would the entire world take part in a global conspiracy to lie about the shape of the Earth? Who benefits?

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

This is middle school stuff m8

thanks for correcting my record

Hey you be grateful of that ocean. Best damn border money can buy

>2016
>still believing in the spherical Jew

This only makes sense in your hormone deficiant world you eunuch.

ITT: PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A PLANE

>Its a flat earth thread

Mods

Winter and summer.

NEXT

IT is psyduck shit, means he thinks is degenerate breed will reach 2meters, mixing in false information of the earths radius along with with "confirmation bias".

I really seem to enjoy the minds of these subhumans.

video.nationalgeographic.com/video/short-film-showcase/breathtaking-time-lapse-video-of-earth-from-space

jesus fucking christ. I'm not saying it is flat, based on its sphere, this is its length. from sea to sea cut of, the length of equator is 12500 km. Do you know how fucking far that is? That is 100 hours of straight driving in 100km / hour. Which is really freaking far and fast.

How does the size of earth change the freakin orbital around the sun?

You do not see the fault in the picture right in front of you? The earth is not spherical, except on the sea. which is literally the only place you can measure from

it's close enough to a sphere to know that your 12500 km figure is way off the mark

>That is 100 hours of straight driving in 100km / hour. Which is really freaking far and fast.

You underestimate how fucking huge the oceans are.

quick question before i engage with you. what college level math/science have you completed so far.

kEKRF2Pf kEKRF2Pf kEKRF2Pf kEKRF2Pf kEKRF2Pf kEKRF2Pf kEKRF2Pf kEKRF2Pf

Have some respect when you're talkin to KeK

KEK is in this fucking thread faggots

Well memed my friend, I'll have you know I saved your gif

>Using elementary algebra to solve a calculus problem.
Just delete your Sup Forums account now, bro.

Earth is an inside out contact lens?

Please, dude from Denmark who never leaves his house, tell me more about our planet.

Calculations for the appriximate mass and volume of the earth appear in any college physics textbook, feel free to do the math yourself. I don't even remember it having any calculus in it. The values I got were really close to the accepted numbers.

>Anonymous (ID: kEK
Show them the truth or annihilate them kEK

Today OP was a faggot again.