Michael Jackson's Halloween

New animated Halloween special is airing on CBS in a few minutes. Featuring music from Michael Jackson.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/maVR5RNIs_o?t=26s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Featuring music from Michael Jackson.
is it new music?

>actual Michael Jackson face projected on the animated moon
>Were you DJing again son? I heard the wiki wikis.

Not sure, only heard the classics so far.
CGI looks par to average.
Bump.

why does the Jackson estate drag his corpse through the mud?

The estate released a Halloween themed album recently. They have enough music to release to the public for another 2 decades.

He's THAT popular. They are going to squeeze every cent out of him, as much as I want no obnoxious pandering.

>Dog twerking
Por que, estupido seƱor?

Its an album of remixes though

Was Thriller in this special? I mean, it has to. How can make a Halloween with Michael Jackson without his spookiest hit?

>I'm not suppose to say this out loud, the F word. FUN!

Look it's Waternoose.

Jackson Estate got no shame

This is always the case with heirs to a celebrity's estate. ALWAYS.

...who is the audience for this?

rule 34 of the evil chick when

>CGI Michael

MJ doesn't deserve this

All ages. Anyone who loves Michael Jackson.

Got your wish.

>CGI looks par to average
Did you see the dance at the end? It was complete shit. It just shits all over Micheal Jackson's legacy.

I changed my mind, holy Christ, they are desperate for Nielsen money.

They're banking on parents who grew up in the 70s-90s making their kids watch it.

I asked that question myself. Kids don't know Michael Jackson and if they do it's not because of his music. Was this aimed at 30 year olds?

Facial animation and lipsync is pretty bad.

I'm a huge MJ fanatic. Have been since I was a kid.

Should I watch this? From the sound of this thread, it was pretty bad.

I saw a bit. Not that I was expecting much with the CG, but it looked bad.

Why do they always go with CG when they can at least make cheap 2D animation look more decent.

Michael Jackson still relevant they still play his music in events and in school assemblies, games, and even kidn halloweens parties.

Michael Jackson's music is good enough that kids like it just by hearing it despite knowing or not knowing him.

Yeah, yeah I know that the Fine bros are shit but this video shows that kids still like him.

youtu.be/maVR5RNIs_o?t=26s

Just watch at how they move to the tune of his music and how they think his videos are cool, one girl recognized Captain EO and some of the kids even got nostalgic over watching the videos and hearing the music.

That said I don't know if that Michael Jackson's Halloween thing is going to be good or not, but Michael Jackson himself is timeless.

CGI is "hip" and "cool". 2D is for old people

>forbidden dancing
The Lambada?

is there pron of this

Just a few images. It's a french show

yeah I thought she was hot too

I have a feeling this is more baffling than the intentionally baffling David S. Pumpkins special.