Hey guys I'm having a hard time finding Marvel's spooky Halloween one-shot. What's it called again?

Hey guys I'm having a hard time finding Marvel's spooky Halloween one-shot. What's it called again?

Man, if DC's special was that bad, I can only imagine how horrible Marvel's would have been. You should be thankful we got spared.

Hey OP I'm having a hard time finding DC's not shit anything. What's it called again?

Yeah you're right, DC doesn't have any good books right now. Good point.

Yeah, Mister Miracle is pretentious bollocks and King can't write shit other than depression.

That still makes it better than anything Marvel's putting out kiddo.

True, it's just not a good example of a good DC book. I thought we were all in agreeance Deathstroke was quite good - and a good majority of us like RHATO.

I'll wait for you to post one good current Marvel title other than Gwenpool. I'll wait.

Diarrhea and vomiting are both bad

Iron Fist.
USAvengers.
Like Cage. Not great, but good compared to the other "black" books they put out.
Black Bolt.
There might be one or two others I'm forgetting due to not having my pull list with me and needing sleep.
Please take these as legit recommendations, I want them to get more attention.

>It's another Marvel vs. DC thread

Is it not possible for you guys to enjoy comics without going full "us vs. them"?

Conflict is in human nature, especially here of all places. Always conflict. My hero is better than your hero, my company is better than yours, my genre is better than yours. It never stops. There will never be peace, you just have to come to terms with it.

It's called Spirits of Vengeance, and it's a mini rather than a one shot

>Young Animal books on hiatus
yeah, literately 0 good books right now

Didn't even mention the only good Marvel book: Punisher: Platoon.

I don't really count minis. Plus I tradewait them.

It's not even the future, it was inevitable from day one.

Cain, please

I mean, it's not necessarily pessimisstic, it's realistic. Mankind will have trifles both within itself and against the world, but we all carry on and sometimes good things even happen. If there was no conflict at all, the world wouldn't really mean anything.

Man, that goofy looking cover looks so much better than most of what we got.

Diana playing a possessed fiddle. Superman turning into Bizarro. Batvamp. WereFlash.
Hal taking a bukake shot in the face by a candle.

This issue was shit, why console war such a shit issue

It was pretty weird, and not in a good way.

I liked the zombie story. Maybe with an entire issue it'd be better paced.

It's a a seasonal, holiday issue, obviously it's not going to be great. I appreciate that DC took the trouble.

Marvel can't even be bothered to pay tribute to Kirby, let alone wish us Happy Halloween.