I read Green Arrow Year One, now which Green Arrow comic should I read?

I read Green Arrow Year One, now which Green Arrow comic should I read?

A good one.

The Longbow Hunters

I been thinking about reading Green Arrow because I like Hawkeye but nobody talks about GA stories enough to interest me beyond the similarity with Clint.

If you read Quiver you pretty much get tastes of what every other Ollie story ever written was like and never have to try another one again.

In this order:

Green Arrow: Year One
Green Arrow: The Wonder Year
The Ring, the Arrow, and the Bat
Green Lantern/Green Arrow
Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters
Batman/Green Arrow/Question: Fables
Green Arrow: Hunter's Moon
Green Arrow: Here There Be Dragons
Green Arrow: The Trial of Oliver Queen
Green Arrow: Blood of the Dragon
Green Arrow: Black Arrow
Green Arrow: Last Action Hero
Green Arrow: Homecoming
Black Canary v1
Batman/Green Arrow: The Poison Tomorrow
Brave and the Bold v2
Shado: Song of the Dragon
Green Arrow: Hunt for the Red Dragon
Green Arrow 73-80

That will keep you going until Zero Hour, at which point Connor Hawke becomes GA and the comics become mediocre. Don't read anything past the Grell run (which is what I listed above).

This is bait. Do not bother with it unless you want to be the ultimate casual.

This, and into all of Grell's run. Then go further back and read Adams Green Lantern and Green Arrow

Lemire's Green Arrow specially the Outsiders War.

this is also bait, OP

While it might be bait Quiver is still a pretty good Green Arrow story, and a good return to Oliver Queen.

This is an amazing list. Basically all of the most important O'Neil and Grell stories in chronological order. Follow this, OP.

Grellfags think Longbow Hunters is the only Oliver Queen and resent Quiver for saying "Naw, 70's Ollie was better and even Ollie himself thinks all that realistic killing in Seattle shit was a dark, regrettable period in his life"

You have really poor reading comprehension if that's what you got out of Quiver. It was about celebrating O'Neil and Grell's versions as one and the same. Unfortunately Kevin Smith is fucking retarded and didn't seem to understand that they were never contradictory in the first place. The story is very mediocre, which is quite the compliment for Kevin Smith, honestly. It does nothing new or remotely interesting. It's just "babby's first Green Arrow".

Stop defending Kevin fucking Smith of all people.

"Fuck trick arrows and made-up cities and acknowledging that the stories take place in a shared universe and y'know what? I don't even like Dinah having a superpower so I'ma cripple her scream too"

Yeah, no part of that was a goddamn mistake.

What must it be like to be this much of a NOT MUH fag? How do you even live your fucking life if you're so easily triggered by different writers having different takes on century old characters? Pathetic even for Sup Forums.

If you don't like the Grell run, you don't like Green Arrow period. The concept and elements of a story are irrelevant. What matters is the quality of the writing. You are the definition of "not muh".

This. Mike Grell's run is undoubtedly one of (if not the) best Green Arrow run. Green Arrow/Green Lantern is the only other run which is comparable. And this is coming from someone who enjoys Quiver.

People definitely talk about GA comics way more than they talk about fucking Hawkeye.

Hawkeye doesn't even have HALF the amount of great stories as GA. Read the list posted above and you are in for some great comics.

"not muh" is the foundation of all character-driven writing. You can be faggots about it if you want but it's never going away. It's already won.

No.

That's not true, why yesterday the cover of Kate and Clint kissing had 500 replies!

Hawkeye hasn't had half as many ongoings either. Most Hawkeye books are short run or minis.