Wtf is up with white women

Any of you sexy retards have this problem? White women drag you through the mud to let you date them and then just ignore you, but literally every other race is extremely loving and loyal. I know you guys are all about the whole white genes 4eva thing but honestly is it worth it? Every date I've had with a white girl has gone terribly, whereas Hispanic girls are grateful and want the dick. I mean I think white girls are pretty hot but I'm getting tired of the bullshit

>armenian
>white

i've been saying this for a long time. White western women are an abomination that actual losers on here will defend. I used to cuck people a LOT in my early twenties and the unfaithful backhanded shit i've heard from white women is pretty sickening.

uh... thats a mountain troll, man. trust me, i'm from /tg/. i know my troll subspecies.

fpbp

white women are the reason i cannot buy into the white supremacy meme

It is your duty to shun all women who don't know their place. Hispanics are Europeans mixed with Amerindians. As long as she serves you, does it matter? Remember, the wife needs to assimilate into your cultural norms, not the other way around.

In what world are Armenians white?

holy fuck, why would she agree to have such a unflattering picture taken like that? women usually refuse unless its their "good side"

>white
She's a jew retard. Just a pale looking sand nigger.

>women
>white

Armenians don't have good sides.

What kind of shit, user?

That is her "good side"

mostly talking shit about their bf/husband. Some dont talk shit but will talk about him being bad in bed or something like that. Some things they say are flat out disrespectful like one time I came on this guys ps4 because his gf hated his ps4 (she cleaned it up before he got home but still)

its weird, like i'll put pictures of the guy face down and they'll put the picture right back up and say its fine

White women are great, white males are just anxious faggots most of the time. Maybe it's easier for me because white girls are crazy about Indian marriages but I think they're the best.

like the wedding ceremony?

i dont think ive ever seen an Indian successfully hit on a woman since the day I was born. are you attractive or something

Just get rich and fuck expensive hookers.

Problem solved.

it's shooped...

this is not true. I've had a UK girlfriend for 13 years and she's super loyal and provides unlimited attention, always listening to me. Makes me feel like im the only person in the world when im talking. But that's probably rare, just sayin, not all white women are like that.

I've cucked some dudes too but in my experience the women don't hate their boyfriends; they are just indifferent. They are like "oh, I shouldn't do this, but oh well"

They rationalize it a different way. Instead of saying their boyfriend sucks they're more like "but I'm so attracted to you, I deserve this"

Your stomach hurts, you have to poo.
But i won't let let you near the loo.
Begone from here, young Pajeet.
To the designated shitting streets.

I'm Asexual. Problem solved, boyz.

Nah there are plenty of loyal and plenty of unloyal females in each race

I'm Iranian and a lot of white girls hit on me when I study in the states. Plus I don't have an accent and I have money so it's pretty easy to hook a girl. Tell them you'll take them to the Taj Mahal or some queen's palace and they'll be on your dick. Little do they know I'd never step foot outside my house since there's nothing but dark, smelly and poor people outside. You can beat up people for starting shit with dogs tho.

SHART

>its weird, like i'll put pictures of the guy face down and they'll put the picture right back up and say its fine

Have a slightly different take an on that type of topic. I hooked up w/ a co-worker 8 days after she got engaged. While I had my hand up her dress at the bar, I noticed her ring, felt repulsed at myself (since I also had a serious gf at time), and pointed to ring, and was like, does that mean anything? She just smiled and took it off, saying it's a crappy ring any ways (her fiance made a lot less than our i-banking comp) It didn't stop me from fucking her 3x that night, but i was left kinda unnerved by that. As if she just ignored an object, it made the whole situation ok.

Before she got hitched, we hooked up several more times after that, with the same routine on putting the ring away, I ended up maybe meeting the love of my life thru her, she moved away, and we now are just close platonic friends, but it was a deeply depressing experience.