Sup Forums prefers this to a trap

>Sup Forums prefers this to a trap

It's 2016, how can you still be falling for the modern woman meme?

i could save her, im not like the other guys

UT Austin..... ewwwww.

I prefer black girls anyway.

/thread

Lmfao she's at the point of no return mate

>implying black girls haven't fallen for the social justice meme as well

She's literally asking to be treated like an object. So oblige her. You don't have to prefer her to fuck her and forget about her.

never give up on your fellow whites

I would prefer a nice pure gf to both because I am not gay.

>buy me shoes
>then please leave

god what a whore

For sex? The girl in OP pic

For marriage? Neither.

They really havent.

Blacks are waking up and the middle class ones are feeling insulted by the notion that they are all welfare monkeys

Shirt literally asking for it and to be thrown away, sounds like all she is worth.

Eat her out*

Mate we both no what's under there isn't pretty

Just get a red pilled white trap then

Be a pragmatist, how many of those are really left?

Not an option, it's either the modern woman or the boipucci

I can assure you that you don't want to get your tounge within a mile of her vag

From my experience dating feminists, I can say they pretty much all beg to be dominated and humiliated. Their "empowerment" is some kind of projected insecurity.

>Be a pragmatist, how many of those are really left?
Then we must create AI robots who can fill in.

She can have fun with her dildo I'll keep my gun thanks.

So do traps, best of both worlds, all the submission without the feminist bitching

I said pragmatist mate that's a long way off. Besides robots can hardly provide the emotional companionship like a trap can.

Fag.

>I prefer black girls

I prefer walking in the rain
I prefer hotel rooms with paper-thin walls
I prefer word captchas
I prefer diet coke
I prefer commercials
I prefer the stem
I prefer dial-up
I prefer sitting the back of the plane
I prefer working on a holiday
I prefer sticker-price
I prefer house fires
I prefer being a faggot

That thing doesn't even look human, what a wretched piece of maggot infested meat

Traps have more mental problems than regular women, how is that for pragmatic?

it's a shit test. They want to annihilate and destroy weak men, its makes them cum.

But not as much as an alpha domination, not even close.

They will be loyal to their alpha and spit and claw and destroy the beta.

Like a fucking cat toying with a rat

because I don't like men or penis either.

How about neither?

>3dpd

That shirt is the truth.

It's not impossible for us to want sex and nothing to do with you after. Not impossible at all.

Wow you sound like a big hater. Lick my black ass.

> #CocksNotGlocks
What about a dildo-shaped glock? A Glock-in-the-cock! You could open carry anywhere there's a fag pride rally and nobody will question you.

Not an argument

Not all traps, I know several stable traps.

It's a tiny penis anyway, surely it's worth it if you don't want to put up with all the modern women bullshit

If this woman is not ironic, she's a proper princess-whore.

Yup.
Communicating with a non-anime female is a waste 99% of the time.

Muh roads

why are you spending your Saturday night on a racist anime forum

>someone with a different opinion than me is subhuman scum

>someone with a different opinion than me deserves to be raped

Degenerate fucks

Traps aren't even women strictly

You can't reproduce with a trap.

IVF, adoption

>3dpd

So what?

Because I'm babysitting and I'm an even bigger racist.

>and anime's cool

Wtf are you talking about traps are pure

Fuck off CTR

Every trap I've ever had contact with had some majorly fucked up personality issues, similarly with all gay people. It's impossible to even be friends with them. Sam Hyde was 100% right in that one video. Something is wrong with their faggot brains & if they're not overtly bi-polar, one day they'll go nuts & try to stab you with an ice pick.

Just get one of your buddies that's also taken the red pill to become a trap, there easy problem solved. I'd still take a run of the mill trap over the run if the mill women any day regardless

>2016
>having friends irl

What is this 2004? I bet you actually go outside during daylight hours too. Might as well cut your balls off, start playing console games & watching super hero movies like a complete Hebrew drone.

Now I see why you can't take the traps pill

>durr hurr strawman hurrrr

>actively wanting to have sex with a hole where poopoo comes out

So you'd prefer the trap?

It's like a tighter non-roastie vagina

Who fucking cares, it's so gross you'd need to wear a condom to avoid getting poop on your dickie. And having sex with a condom is a waste of time even with a girl.

1/10, would not bang, even for money

Yet you'll happily ram a gaping hole from which viscous blood flows once a month

Blood is a million times better than poop.

Educate your women. Procreate as you see fit. If you can't do that, well... Why are you bitching about it again?

They wipe their fucking asshole before you stick your dick in there anyway. Traps are far cleanlier than most women so I really wouldn't even worry about it

Not an argument!

You can't educate a roastie away. Besides there are certain things about women you'll never be able to change

I don't know how you guys wipe over in jr. shitpost land, but most of the world doesn't stick toilet paper 7 and a half inches up their ass after taking a shit.

good thing poop isnt stored in that part of the intestine huh? and wear a condom if you're so beta you dont want to experience anal ever in your life.

No but a trap might if they were going to be taking a dick up there later

Poop isn't stored at your anus either, but it leaves residue as it passes hence why you have to wipe it retard.

To be honest.. OP looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong OP supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

>Not all traps, I know several stable traps.
that's an oxymoron, you moron

that is a trap

>BLACKS ARE WAKING UP

> meanwhile they're the ones who overwhelmingly vote Democrat all the time no matter what

> even my more reasonable black friends are like "NAH I'M NOT GONNA VOTE"

idk maybe in Canada you guys dont know hygiene? not that you would even know what it feels like to fuck a girl in the ass. But it feels different and some guys like it. Like I said earlier wear a condom when you out of your pre teens and arent a prude. here take one of these

hey man I go to UT austin please don't say anything bad about it

Marriage material. NOT.

Old cat lady walking.

>inplying youre 7.5 inches

That was middle school level of sophistication

Do you realize that the black republican vote is up +12% over Romney this year? It's insane and legitimately historical.

can someone explain what she is protesting about?

I don't get the connection between guns, cocks, and having a one night stand with her?

not me famalam