It is now undeniable that they are using code words in their e-mails...

It is now undeniable that they are using code words in their e-mails. What exactly is a handkerchief with a map that is pizza related?

Is this the evidence we were looking for?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17616
cheesedip.net/index.php/our-story/
harmonyclinicar.org/mission/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18930#efmAgyAoABC_BOR
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44232
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43113
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34860
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40130
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code
youtube.com/watch?v=ktfy79rkLEg
sli.mg/5vHAOa
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30324
youtube.com/watch?v=0YVe_MAqDCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's nothing

wut?

Classic trolling m8

This is huge

Any1 email about handkerchiefs and pizza all day?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17616

Cheese dip festival???????

cheesedip.net/index.php/our-story/

>>All proceeds from the event will benefit Harmony Health Clinic, a 501(c)(3)

harmonyclinicar.org/mission/

>>Providing more than $300,000 annually in dental work at no cost to patients

ALSO, THIS ONE IS STRANGE:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18930#efmAgyAoABC_BOR

Wtf, I don't understand what a CP related map would be doing on a handkerchief. Pizza, map, and handkerchief are all code. Had to be a flash drive

BUMP

More weird shit

2015-03-02
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44232

"Have to settle for the little boy john gave us at Christmas" . . . "Thx for coming out. Always happy to babysit."

2015-04-11
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43113

But orgy of little minority boys? Mary, plz tell us the straight story, was the orgy actually very tasty?

2015-07-11
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34860

"Susan whipped Sherry and me at S&M. Using the Podesta method, she made up the rules as we played."

2015-09-03
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716

"Casa Podesta Girl Party"

2015-09-03
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231

"I'm dreaming about your boy stand in Hawaii...

2015-09-29
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40130

"Do you know what little boy you're doing?"

2015-12-24
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

"instead of a little boy orgy, it was a lovely, tempting assortment of little girls" . . . "Do you think I’ll do better beating on girls than on little boys

what are the code words again?

These are rough but probably close

"cheese" = little girl
"hotdog" = boy
"ice cream" = male prostitute
"map" = cum
"pasta" = little boy
"pizza" = girl
"sauce" = orgy
"walnut" = person of colour . . . minorities
"dominos" = . . . bones, abuse, beating, s&m

i think a handkerchif might be a kid that tried to escape but got caught, what do you think?

I haven't been monitoring these threads cause I think it's probably bullshit but wow, it seems like they talk about pizza A LOT. I've NEVER mentioned pizza in an email body - I just checked. Anyone know how many times pizza has come up in these leaks so far?

I mean, everyone eats pizza and pasta and shit but this e-mail seems pretty apparent that they are not talking about pizza anymore. It would make zero sense if they were talking about pizza.

That's plausible for sure

Wtf is this sliding.
BUMP
U
M
P

This is pretty clearly code talk, I'm not sold on pedo rape yet, although it almost wouldn't shock me at this point.

I hope it's something more mundane and wholesome and American, like trafficking drugs or something.

I've worked at an office with fat Italians. Over 120k emails. "pizza" comes up 17 times, and it's always in a logically structured sentence, you know, where it sounds like they're asking each other what they want for lunch because they're gonna have lunch at work or something because of a meeting.

When these people talk about it it's all... fucking weird. I'd post direct writing comparisons but I'd like to not get canned for leaking company email.

But when I read it it doesn't make me immediately uneasy, when I read these assholes write it, it does.

fucking millennial autists.

old people email about food endlessly. it's just what they fucking do. ask your parents if you don't believe me.

Explain the OP post

people email about food, more old than young, but young do it too.

What they don't do is endlessly talk about it in a creepy, stilted way and jam awkward references to children into it.

It's a joke about a napkin that's dirty with pizza.

"pizza-related map," like the mess made a map? Get it?

Even if this is evidence of pedowood on a global scale(which exists) this information isn't going to lead anywhere soon. Even if it did lead to an indictment Monday, important people would be pardoned.

CTR has been very effective in misdirecting Sup Forums toward this, and away from the issues that were affecting her campaign.

try opening the link and reading the email

> I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island.

literally just a handkerchief. The 'pizza-related' thing could be referring to something else (e.g., a pizza place flier found with it), confusion, an in-joke, or any number of things that are more plausible.

A handkerchief is something you blow a gooey load into. A realtor is a property owner.

2+2=?

>It's a joke about a napkin that's dirty with pizza.
yeah, this is the sort of thing that makes perfect sense in context as a joke

>CTR has been very effective in misdirecting Sup Forums toward this,
let's be honest, about %10~20 of Sup Forums is reasonable people, the rest are full retard. they don't need help from anyone.

>A realtor is a property owner.
lol, jesus christ, thanks for giving an example of retardation australia

Just look at this wild speculation This shit is not helpful at all. It's the kind of thing shills say, and other shills ()
encourage. This is how we are led astray.

But I am sure it's I who will be called the Jew, by a shill, and a newfag tryhard will join in,

And the cycle continues.

>I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.

What a cringing little subordinate.

guys wtf is this SHIT

>they don't need help from anyone.
Oh I full agree. That's what's so frustrating.

We do most of their work for them. Fuck, I am probably a tool as well.

Really makes me think...

explain why a senior Democrat part leader would care about a lost handkerchief - or how he would lose on in the first place.

This is ridiculous. Literally mental gymnastics to justify the absurdity in the email.

Fuck you. I will never support hillary. I voted early for trump. If you don't think this shit is significant then fine, fuck off to the trump assassination threads. That is what wreaks of an undercover op if anything. All it takes is two people to pull that off. One to raise the sign another to yell "he has a gun!" to create panic. Now the media and shills are using it to make trump look bad. Coincidence?

Do you really think the global network of sex-traffickers uses the same handkerchief code that is on wikipedia.org?

-_-

You guys need to do a FOIA request on Ted Gunderson

>not posting the damning version

Exactly. No one would give a shit about some cheap handkerchief. The significance is that it has some sort of map, which could be a code word, and it is "pizza related."

If pizza is an inside joke, it's a retarded joke.

Listen, I understand your frustration and I am passionate as well.

May God allow Trump to get elected.

Now, don't take my criticism so harshly. We're all trying to understand how these people operate.

You're making a big guess as to what the email means. My theory that it's a joke isn't that farfetched in comparison.

I will look at the other strange emails in a moment. If they often make awkward jokes, that should be clear.

not the same type of handkerchief I wager...

If a senior member of a political party you were trying to get in good with lost shit at your party that they might care about, you wouldn't bother to let them know?

Shit, she might not care about the handkerchief at all, she might just be using it as an excuse to remain in contact.

>"What is this 'Handkerchief'? It must be a small child, part of an undercover pedophile circle at the top levels of government!"
>"No, 'Handkerchief' means handkerchief"
>"Mental gymnastics!"

You're skipping the rest of the email and focused only on the handkerchief, why?

>old people email about food endlessly. it's just what they fucking do. ask your parents if you don't believe me.

This guy is right.

The "sophisticated" types are obsessed with food and wine.
Look at all the snobs on TV obsessed with food.

Iv never seen people get so excited over food like the upper class. They obsess over it and talk about it endlessly.

Remember that Mark Zuckerberg wore that creepy NWO jacket.

youtube.com/watch?v=ktfy79rkLEg

It's possible that the handkerchief does contain some strange symbols. This could explain why it's important enough to email about, if it's a special jew club handkerchief.

Or maybe it's just a really nice cloth. Maybe someone was kissing his ass trying to give it back to him?

Hankerchief with a map:

Cum rag. (After all, semen has DNA on it. Nothing is a more clear map to a person)

Just stop. There is literally no convincing people in these threads that this isn't sceret pedo code. They have poor reading comprehension so it is easy for them to get confused, especially when reading the writings of someone over 40.

In before shill, pedo defender, idiot,, whatever. I can take whatever since I know I'm right. I won't deny that Hillary has surely done shady dealings and would likely take donations from a child trafficker if it meant more money in her wallet, but this just isn't code word for child sex.

Please explain the OP email oh wise one.

sli.mg/5vHAOa

because there's fucking nothing, senpai. Just look at the email. It's some charity people talking about a house party, one of them found a handkerchief they think might belong to Podesta, so they ask him about it. You're reading into insane bullshit when there are plenty of valid things to go after Hillary for.

So secret that they make the images public and show them on stage in front of hundreds of people (and thousands more online).

All of these jew old boy clubs are pretty just a way for rich guys to feel cool and have some fun. It's like Bohemian Grove; sure, a few illicit and steamy deals have probably been made there. Definitely prostitutes and drugs get brought in. Mostly though it's just rich guys dicking around reliving their youth.

You deny even the possibility that it could be a joke, so it doesn't seem like you are reasonable on this matter.

>What exactly is a handkerchief with a map that is pizza related?
It's a joke.
His handkerchief has pizza stains on it.
That is all.
Stop with the conspiracy shit and stick to the money.

>All of these jew old boy clubs are pretty just a way for rich guys to feel cool and have some fun.
This is mostly true. The clubs start in college, the fraternities and sororities. There must be a minority where the satanic rituals involve actual dead kids. That's where the pic related hangs out.

What does a map that seems pizza related mean?

Because it would be the worst joke I've heard in a long time. Are you suggesting that it's funny?

>Nah that's not a funny joke, it must be pedophile code.

C'mon. At least admit that it's more like that what you're suggesting.

They're rich old charity organizers and policy wanks that want to have food and not offend anyone that might be useful to them. They're not going to be masters of comedy.

Why would a person want that back? That doesn't make sense

So let's take your theory that this is an inside joke.

This charity organizer is obviously in on the pizza joke. And the email comes off as a handkerchief that has a map that may be joke related. That makes sense to you?

would you want a rag floating around out there that links you to a sex crime?

>grasping at straws

>Dirty handkerchief "looks like a map" because off all the filthy blotches and lines on it
>The grime comes from pizza grease and sauce
>It is thus a handkerchief with a "pizza related map" on it
hahahahahahahahah
>wtf that's not funny
You mean political elite stooges aren't comedians? Woah, they must be pedophiles then.

I never said it was an inside joke. Not sure what you mean by that. Do you not get the joke? Allow me to repeat.

I say, "a map that seems pizza-related" is a joke referring a a pizza-stained handkerchief.

It's difficult to explain a joke... but if you don't get it I will try.

It does make sense to me. Instead of calling it dirty, it's "a pizza-related map." Kinda funny.

>I say, "a map that seems pizza-related" is a joke referring a a pizza-stained handkerchief.
That makes no fucking sense, no one would make a joke like that because no one would get it, who calls a stain a map?
You fucking shill

The previous email in that chain says,
"I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island."

HOW THE FUCK DOES IT CHANGE FROM
"square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black)"
to a "a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related"
THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE IN THE EMAIL THAT DESCRIBED IT THAT WAY

Why wouldn't they simply destroy/dispose of it? Why send it back? It still doesn't make sense. The evidence overall in undeniable but this one in is a stretch.

>I don't get it so no one would get it.

OK so the other pizza emails are not jokes, or does pizza coincidentally end up as a joke this many times?

If this was some expensive or special handkerchief, why would he use it to clean pizza off his face and not a napkin? If it's a cheap white handkerchief, why spend the time and money shipping it back?

The problem is that the email fits in with the narrative too well for me to brush it off.

Rich people have expensive embroidered handkerchiefs that they reuse.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30324

Where all da Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza with the dipeti dip if you know what I mean

>handkerchief
with pizza maps on them
and rich people talk about pizza 24/7 inn their emails because they just love pizza, high class dinning

Why is it up to autists on Sup Forums to bust a global elite pedophile, child trafficking cabal? Is this what the world has come to? Is it all up to us?

>Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

This is not food related

From Kathryn Tate to Susan Sandler :
"square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black)"

From Susan Sandler to John Podesta :
"realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related"

Why did the description change out of nowhere?

None of the people working on decoding this have ever had a job with a chair, or if they have, they have no idea how to interact with people. They don't realize that this is how old white people communicate at all times. Fuck, man, I got stuck in an email chain last Friday where they were trying to joke about whether or not an alternate font needed written clearance in the spooky Halloween party invitation.

There's nothing here. There's nothing to the "assassination" attempt. They're all just spinning each others' wheels. They think they're redpilled, but these dumbasses are colorblind.

Furthermore, Carthage must be destroyed.

No thats just how people talk
its a joke dont you get it?
kek silly user stop looking at those emails

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18930#efmAgyAoABC_BOR

• [Additional Note: on the side of the bag there will inexplicably be an imprint of a symbol of some kind that appears to be nothing more than a red splotch] •

Do you think it's harmful in any way to call regular people shills?

What if I'm just a regular guy and we disagree.

What am I supposed to think about conspiracy theorists now?

Something to think about next time you're guzzling semen.

Who the fuck doesn't love pizza?

link to emails

I haven't gotten a chance to look at the other pizza emails, but I would like too.

Do you have a pasta? The quotes in this thread were altered so I didn't analyze them.

just learn them you nitty witty old style man

the short answer to that question is yes

the long answer is sure

wasn't told it's an order? what some pedo ordered for the rapefest.

Has any connection been found from all these pizza people and the Scalia vineyard talk?

They ordered pizza at one of the show houses they were seeing.

The reference to a "map" is a very bad, unfunny, but still joke.

Podesta might want his handkerchief back because it probably cost $50, and because hey, why not?

Anything to keep believing these creeps aren't diddling kids. *Shudder*

Because everybody else can tell the difference between a bunch of old white people who aren't funny and a global pedophilia conspiracy. This is a huge waste of time.

that's it. the mails are criminal coded messages.

OH BOY

nice proxy, Bill

>autists don't understand how people can communicate other than by email

this one is probably drugs related, family

I HEARD THAT PEDOPHILES HAVE THEIR LEFT EARS PIERCED. Fucking dipshit. Jesus.

Good ol'Ted was in league with these pedos for years. He then just outed a little - public info - and got the star of the pedo hunter which he was not.

So..

Memes aside. What the hell is being done about this overall?

Also this kids videos are creepy.

youtube.com/watch?v=0YVe_MAqDCc

Too much internet for today I think

Hankerchief is what he blew his load into, the map is code for dna, for obvious reasons,

They are asking to make sure
1.he doesnt freak out about leaving his dna somewhere,
2.he can dispose of it himself, so he doesnt have to worry about people keeping his sploog to use against him

in the second email he saw there was a logo under the semen and blood?

>rich people have expensive embroidered handkerchiefs that they reuse

Actual rich person reporting in. No.

I'm unusual in that I do actually carry a cloth handkerchief with me all the time. i buy a bunch of cotton ones at Brooks Brothers. It's certainly possible that there are more expensive ones out there somewhere but these are indistinguishable from any relatively nice cotton handkerchief.

They come several to one package because they are disposable items and literally no one would "mail" a lost one to the owner unless they are insane.

Are you thinking of silk pocket squares or maybe an actual scarf? Those are not disposable and you might be pissed if you lost one. Also no one would intentionally fucking wipe pizza hands all over one unless they were also insane or six. Even handkerchiefs are not for wiping your hands at a meal... where do you think podesta eats that they don't even have NAPKINS.

Not an issue of money; that would be stupid like wiping your hands on your tie or pants

I have no idea what those emails mean but "hey guys rich people normally have special multicolored expensive monogrammed handkerchiefs that they use as napkins when the eat pizza and then accidentally lose and then other people find them and get concerned and identify the owner and mail them back!" Is the dumbest shit I ever heard

It translates into, hey dude u left your cumrag over here after you fucked that 12 year old, just a heads up, come backsoon now ya hear

I noticed you didn't offer an example of what to do instead. Really makes me think!

Pizzapac was a failed project of theirs. Pizza related is referring to the pac