CTR is on full damage control

CTR is on full damage control.

Anyone here that posts:
- Trump staged the shooting
- There was no gun

Is a paid shill and needs purging. No one knows the full details, and anyone who did wouldn't fucking spend their time convincing Sup Forums to not worry about it. CTR has no idea how we work and an embarrassment to think we give a shit.

We are based, biased and focused. They act like /r/politics on reddit and it's pathetic.

See through them and look for the honest truth from trusting sites. Don't trust MSM or random news sites.

Ive been a lifelong escalator supporter ever since he went down those Trumps, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost met o be honest.. escalator looks like he staged this

bump1

Seems like from your little reddit reference, you also don't know how we operate here.

You have to go back.

So far only cucks in here, look at em.

bump 2

bump 3

Wait I know it wasnt staged but I thought it was just a fist fight...

I didnt know there was a gun, can I get a source or reference to it?

Only cucks post here, fuck off if you want to know more. Im am only updating everyone on the CTR.

bump 4

bump 5

Come on man, you don't even know how to reply... Its not bait/Im not a shill. You stick out like a sore thumb, and you're telling us stuff we already know. Thats why we don't really like the reddit crowd. You're a bit late to the party.

The_Donald gets its news from us 90% of the time. This is where dig threads and all those hundreds of hours of work come from involving the emails wikileaks is dropping. Stick around a bit, and you'll quickly realize how fast we are. What you're posting, is already learned, and turning into a new meme.

Not saying to fuck off. Opposite of that, stay and learn. Just don't post stupid shit and expect not to be called a little bitch about it.

mmmmbumpin 6

he be honest.. to trump looks staged this like

gain narcissistic. since attention. down he he been supporter and ever He to a whatever me went escalators, those desperate trump he's lost Ive Very but can doing looking lifelong

Stay out of this dutchy.

these ones copy paste

gtfo cuck, this thread isn't for talking. its for notifying.

bump 8

missed one, bump 7

uh huh....

You should probably wander off back to The_Donald nigger

bump 9

eat shit cuck

bump 10

Honestly, Trump did nothing other than get walked off the state by the Secret Service, then came right back on when they cleared it. Didnt look rattled at all, and hardly said anything about it, except to thank the guys who were there for him.

Wasnt that big of a deal.

The libs are upset that this may get Trump some sympathy points because the liberal media types have tried to turn so many people towards being violent against Trump/Trump supporters....and CTR types are in panic mode.

bump 11

another fuckin shill

bump 12

fpbp

There is no CTR, don't take the Sup Forums autism seriously.

take ur poutine and kick rocks canuk, gtfo

bump 13

literally no one is talking to you fucking leafs

bump 14

Trump handled it fine.

His supporters saying HOW BRAVE make him look like an utter fucking pussy. So thanks for that.

another shill. please kill urself

bump 14

>They act like /r/politics on reddit and it's pathetic

How would you know what redditors are like?

Can't wait for the 9th so you reddit nu-Sup Forums freaks can exodus.

wait a second, what shooting?

when that happened?

I swear to god if you think I give a fuck what you think you should go eat a cactus sideways.

bump 16

I've seen this same pasta so many times now. The fuck are you CTR idiots doing. Can't you at least change it up, so that it isn't so obvious?

gtfo cuck

bump 17

Exactly.

It's an ironic copypasta, dumb leaf

Wtf are you doing here, gtfo

bump 18

HOL UP
HOL UP
HOL UP

Was there actually a gun? Source?

Lurk more you fag holy shit

No. get out.
fuck off cuck, I'll skull fuck your pets.

bump 19

This is the most autistic shit i've ever read.

How did you type this while clutching a katana and mt dew

Nobody is paid to correct the record here. It's a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear Hillary's campaign.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

$0.02 has been deposited

stop posting.
not a shill, just another retarded sheep fucker

bump 20

sage 1

a leaf on Sup Forums who doesn't support hilary?
well at least some canadians aren't muslims or chinks

bump 21

Take my bump, CTR uses Canadian proxies so not all the shit posting is canada

clipboard.OpenGookCTRClipboard()
clipboard.EmptyGookCTRclipboard()
clipboard.SetClipboardText('tt')
clipboard.CloseClipboard()

to be honest.. he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter looks trump like ever since went down he those escalators, but looking his desperate and doing whatever to gain attention he can. Very narcissistic. Me lost he.

Fuck off and get out

bump 22

It's just an ironic spamming crowd like mentally, it happens occasionally when many anons spontaneously decide to push a forced meme.

Bump.

broken bot.
dont care please die

bump 23

more angry

bunp 24

Also be aware that today we have been getting a lot of sensational news stories with an iffy source, the story turns out to be fake, and the source turns out to be a data mining or malware site mimicking a real local news source. Do not reflexively click on links, make sure you know where you are going.

Holy fuck the grammar.

bump 25

Shittiest fucking thread I've seen in a while and of course it's by a leaf.
Fuck you bumping for if you're calling every post a cuck or a shill?

oh wow get out cuck.

bump 26

Spread this image anons

No, stop posting here. this thread is for bumping only.

bump 27

bump 28

Bump 29

bump 30