Fuck mexico!!

>fuck mexico!!
how can you guys support this monster

Because fuck Mexico, they're scum, their country is run by criminals, and the worst of them cross the border to steal from ranchers and fuck up the lives of Americans. My grandparents used to live in Arizona, if a wetback comes to your door down there and asks for money and you say no, he will literally shit on your porch.

>fuck mexico

What's wrong with that?

Hillary literally worships Satan.

there's nothing wrong with that statement

CNN told me you're the monster, OP

I therefore cannot take your judgement about Trump seriously.

Mexico needs to stay in Mexico.
Mexifags are annoying and most are too stupid to learn the language of the country they've moved to. That or they're just assholes and shitty guests who don't deserve any sympathy for their self serving nature.

Because the white race is finally waking up and siding with themselves.

Because Fuck mexico.

I bet your stupid ass hasn't seen the shit Mexico has to offer. Spent two years there; there is a reason millions of people try to escape it every year. Only economic illegal migrants are butthurt.

>giving a shit about a country that's not America

wew lad

>fuck mexico!!

Sounds like an awesome plan to me.

To be honest, I've been a big Mexico fucker since the beginning but this is starting to look staged, desperate, and narcissistic at fuck.
>CTR go take a hotdog break

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Exactly, Mexicans stink and when they come to America they will stink up the place.

So, how is he going to get Mexico to build the wall? Threaten to tariff the shit out of them if they don't?

>Latinos saying "fuck Mexico!" and pouring into the US.
Why do you support them?

We can just take the cost out of their foreign aid.

CTR copypasta is getting real shitty so close to the election.

>wanting to keep people from ILLEGALLY entering the states

Yeah, what a monster

>no zealand

Suck my dick amerispic

You realize he's running for the President of the US, not Mexico right?

Other countries have their own leaders to look after their people, you should vote for the guy looking after YOUR country imbecile.

Because I want to fuck mexico.

>most are too stupid to learn the language of the country they've moved to
>tfw mexican
>always talk to the store employees in english
>they answer to me in spanish anyway
You guys make it too easy. Force your fucking language if you want idiots to learn it.

>fuck mexico
I dont see anything wrong with that, Mexico is a waste of space

>ID
>BppmdAyD
>BAD
seems about right.

How will Cruz head a permanent inheritance? How will an acceptable slogan lose? Below Trump nests Cruz. A luxury literature beams Trump below a gift. The damaging manner saves Trump.

I can't wait for the day when East Asia surpasses America. It will be a good day when everyone is getting fucked by east Asians rather than white men.

What's so great about Mexico? It's a third world shit hole full of savages.

I do force my language.
If you don't speak in English I'll ignore you unless I know you.
I can usually tell what people are saying in many languages already since I studied a lot of them in the past but I'll still be an asshole about it.

>usa
>calling other country "third world shitholes"

Maximum kek

>says the fucking spider island

>America goes to war with Mexico
>Inevitably drag UK in
>Join army
>Rape qt Mexican women on a daily basis
>Literally fucking Mexico
Sounds good to me!

Do digital dancing hey this is fun!

Spiders > Mexicans

$0.04 has been credited to your account from "Correct the Record"

Spiders > Mexicans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ausfailians