269-269 Clinton-Trump

A 269-269 is incredibly likely.

Trump will win New Hampshire, and basically every swing state. Clinton will keep her regular dem states, as well as both maine votes and PA. I've come to this conclusion that 269 is the best that Trump can do unless he wins over a blue state in addition to New Hampshire. My opinion is based on polling from RCP. (Go look for yourself) This means that the house will vote for the next president. The GOP is expected to retain the house, and probably retain the Senate.

Once the Clinton camp knows they lost, they will lobby to get Jeb! Bush to become president. There will be a coup, and both the GOP and Democrats will support this as a bilateral movement to stop der Trumpenfuhrer.

>Guac Wins

ME2 is up for Trump, which puts it at 268-270.

Would be fucking hilarious if he won by only 2 electoral votes. Liberals would be screaming bloody murder for the next 4 years.

It's close but the last 3 polls have clinton up or ties for ME2. ME1 is Clinton for sure. Clinton has a steady lead in all swing states, including New Hampshire, though.

Sorry, Trump has a steady lead in all swing states, including New Hampshire.

It's also possible that we could get a "Bush-Gore" situation but on steroids. The supreme court would be fucked and would vote 4-4. We could have a legitimate constitutional crisis.

But mexicans are gonna hand the Hilldog NV
He really does have to go into "blue" territory and take it. There's no alternative

Dosen't the house just vote on it in a tie?
Bush's problem was that Gore spazzed and started calling recounts of Florida, a legitimate election which Bush won whatever shitty ballot they had, that's why the SC stepped in

The old hag who ran her mouth about Trump would have to recuse herself.

Trump is up in all recent NV polls.

None of these polls pass my test for "recent"
Futhermore i'm charging that illegals and dirt poor shack mexicans could flip it- people pollsters cant contact

she's down 6 points in NH alone

VA is going red, just wait.

was typo, corrected in very next post

nothing bad has happened for trump in the last 6 days to cause those people to switch

>le red NV meme

Dropped

Nevada here. It could go either way. Trump's "joke" about Nevada's pronunciation could cost him the state since it actually is Nevada's trigger.

I did my part brother

it really is pronounced like how Trump said it, though. I mean, in every location outside of Nevada, including spanish speakers.

as a spic i can assure you that only braindead ones like hillary mexicans want america and jihads stand in their way kek

Clinton got a bump after the passive Clintocks realised Trump might actually win and started claiming they'll vote. Not huge but she did get it.
Address my second point as well

Keep in mind I want Trump to win as well, i'm just realistically asessing our situation.

Why do they always try to say Pennsylvania is a swing state, it never is, even with the coveted Amish vote Trump is not gonna win PA, it's a waste of time every 4 years, just give up

If he wins NH there's no way he doesn't get ME2. Stupid thread by larping OP

>even Spanish speakers
Wrong. Ney-var to Ney-vaw-da.

Also when in Rome, you do as the Romans. You want Nevadans, you appeal to Nevadans. lecturing them is an asshole move.

I have no idea what Trump said but most people definitely pronounce the 1st A in Nevada like the A in "cat," hope that helps

But so would we. And considering Trump supporters cant even fucking volunteer and go door to door for Trump I have no doubt liberals will win.

No one says "Ney vaw da"

Let me fill you guys in on a little secret. There are a lot of bro-tier mexican americans out there. And they fucking HAAAATE illegals. The only Mexicans with national pride are the illegals flooding the sanctuary cities in Cali. Legal Mexicans feel like illegals cheapen what they and their fathers and grandfathers did legally. Any state that takes the time to make sure illegals don't vote is not going blue because of dirty spics. Mexicans are a mixed bag, they can't really be generalized.

Also need to remember that a decent number of hispanics have lived in places such as Nevada, Texas, New Mexico, etc, since the 1700s, unlike the newer immigrants.

ME2 is literally just fucking rednecks

No way Clinton carries it

I don't see it happening, but if so, we're talking about a 270-268 victory for Trump. For some reason, that would be even more painful for hildawgs than a 269-269.

>Le blue NV meme

Dropped

>le red texas meme
Dropped