Holy fucking shit, in less than one week, we're going to be getting new Star vs. the Forces of Evil episodes...

Holy fucking shit, in less than one week, we're going to be getting new Star vs. the Forces of Evil episodes. This means the janitors can't file exterminatus on our asses! YOU CAN GO TRICK-OR-TREATING AND EAT YOUR HORDE WATCHING GOOD SHIT!! Or, if you feel like you're too old, just buy a big variety pack from the local grocery store before Halloween starts, so people think you're stocking up.

LATEST PROMOS:
Stranger Danger
youtube.com/watch?v=HCp_pV52EnY
Haunted
youtube.com/watch?v=yce5N4Y8jbM

Will post the TV Guide spoilers in the next post.

Yes, OP pic is now canon, Starcofags feel free to shoot yourselves now.

>just starting to sort of catch up to shit in uni, half way through the semester
I'm not ready for this autism to start up again
I can't pass and get my degree and get out of this dead end minimum wage job if I keep checking not!/sveg/

So is there going to be a fuck ton of Star Vs threads during the Star bomb, as in there's going to be multiple threads of it present each time, just like when an episode of R&M airs?

How can you handle going to college? I tried and all that happened was the Muslim kids jumped me for talking to Pakistani girls, the Chinese guys started trying to bully me and calling me gwailo, the Mexican kids kept shoving me for being white, and the black kids kept jacking my shit and breaking it while asking me, repeatedly, if I was mad, plus my Jewish and female professors would send me to the department heads if I asked questions.

There's going to be Thread Prime, Thread Star/co/, Thread Jar/co/, a thread that's a falseflag attempt by rabid Steven Universe fags who are jelly we're getting content, another thread that will die quickly about Janna, and another thread that should really be on /aco/ but the mods love that bug pussy and will let it fly.

You think we'll ever see how Star and Tom met?

Probably during that Silver Bell Ball episode, though that episode is swinging more heavily towards "Star tries to fall back on her beta orbiter to make her feel good about herself but her beta orbiter tells her to fuck off", though Tom and Star starting a relationship just as Marco kills his relationship with Jackie to move back to Mewni to be with Star would be fucking orgasmic for the sadists among us.

>a thread that's a falseflag attempt by rabid Steven Universe fags who are jelly we're getting content
Looking forward to it

Is psychological relationship and horror drama REALLY acceptable for the 7-12 year-old demographic?

Okay but are we going to get a nude transformation scene like from the old Sailor Moon episodes?

The negative panty shot was more than I ever expected. Maybe a brief "nude" covered-in-light transformation sequence, obviously without any kind of body details.
It's worth noting that Sabrina Cotugno's storyboard panel of that last shot in the transformation sequence didn't suggest a pantyshot at all and her dress actually looks significantly longer. I'd bet money that Nefcy herself pushed to make it happen, just like her chinese cartoons.

Sabrina's storyboard, for reference

True happiness and enlightenment is only attainable through suffering. All true Starcofags understand this as the fundamental nature of their ship.

Really though if Star and Tom kiss I'll be a little upset.

Would nice if we could keep up the good behavior and at least try to keep things contained to one thread

But with eight episodes a week for two weeks, I doubt it.

I love this show but I don't think I'd want my hypothetical kids to watch it until they were at least like 10-13
Not that it's so "inappropriate," but there's a lot of stuff that young kids and even most teenagers wouldn't appreciate, and I'm sure there will only be more of that kind of stuff going forward.

We've had Starbombs before. It's not like we ever had more than one thread.

Also we're not nearly as big as that show

Unless something big happens there won't be multiple threads. If we see Tom and Star kiss, then expect people to make a few multiple threads with that as the OP.

Ayy does anyone know what happened to between friends? Lil-area blog is gone now, but I keep seeing new pages. Whats up?

The problem with this show is that whitewashes Star too much. Children like her because she is cute and magical. They start to think that everything she does is right and everything that get in her way is wrong. It's not like creators do it intentionally but how it perceives by audience. I have never seen it in other children shows. I think that is a real problem, I don't mind sex or drugs references.

Japan says yes.

I forgot who said it but a man said it's okay to subject children to horrors and emotional roller coasters as long as the show ends with everyone being fine.

>Children like her because she is cute and magical. They start to think that everything she does is right and everything that get in her way is wron
Do you have a single piece of evidence to back this claim up

not sure but i think it was don bluth

How exposed are children in Japan to sexual and other mature content?

Is it a thing that's commonly accepted by the media or the public as a whole?

I don't think it's "unacceptable" or anything but I do wonder what really young kids think of it past the first season or so, when it stopped being so episodic and multiple episodes depend on stuff from previous ones for their plot/impact. Like young enough to not obsessively follow the new episodes, just watching when it's on.

Feels like the lore stuff would be kind of inaccessible/meaningless at that age if you're just watching at random and not in order like a fan. The slight horror stuff is totally fine though; feels like the normal level of intensity of certain kids' movies. I do remember seeing a comment from a parent after Battle for Mewni that their kid who was like 5 got freaked out at certain points and they're now considering watching the episodes first before deciding to show them or not-- but then the show is "Y7" so you could say they literally were too young.

Remember guys: Never invest too much in cartoons or you may want to kill yourself

MrSuicidalThePeanut

Are you the user who wanted a "Star marries user" pic?

Stop with the peanut shit

No, I don't rec to drawfags

But how does Kelly fit into all this

They just stuck her in to piss off jackiefags

No way. She appeared from nowhere and did nothing. Her presence in the intro looks like trolling of jackiefags.

>No way. She appeared from nowhere and did nothing.
Not yet anyway

Ponyhead doesn't really do anything either, but the difference between them is the amount of screentime they get. So maybe Kelly will get a bigger role this season?

If it's confirmed that's literally what they're doing, I have to question the staff's collective sanity.

You people have to stop projecting your fan delusions onto the production

Ponyhead is Star's BFF though and she's been in a lot of the promos as well

I am being ironical. There is nothing to say serious about Kelly.

>Star and Tom eps description
>Marco decides to put in a full effort to living life in the present on Earth.
>one episode later
>Marco returns to Mewni, but questions whether he should have returned at all

This sounds so obvious for a new love triangle, something really bad had to happen to Marco in 8b

I SAID THE BREAKUP WOULD HAPPEN IN SOPHOMORE SLUMP, BUT NOBODY BELIEVED ME

We still don't know

What are the odds that jackie never appears again after Sophomore slump

8B is when he realizes he can't really live without Star anymore. He was already a wreck when they separated unexpectedly

Doesn't necessarily mean he'll break up with Jackie, he may very well just leave without telling her anything

What if Jackie doesn't even appear in that episode?

We don't know but now it's more likely.

It's like how that image of the new wand gave a hint about the end of the movie: still not confirmed exactly what's gonna go down, but now my guess doesn't feel like a baseless theory.

>Doesn't necessarily mean he'll break up with Jackie, he may very well just leave without telling her anything
Which is worse than breaking up with her

I know, but it grants Jackie the chance for a reflective episode on her own, complete with some retroactive development

>obvious Marco episode, especially that has to do mostly with SoL
>that one promo when he said ''It's called Mewni'' to someone
>Jackie doesn't appear
it's hard to say that she won't appear, but is for the new drama after all, you know how people hype shit.

>namedropping redditors
you need to go and stay the fuck go

Peanut is different. He deserves the embarrassment.

>I know, but it grants Jackie the chance for a reflective episode on her own
I mean yeah, but you know they're not gonna actually do that so

>actually defending namedropping fucking redditors
Seriously you need to leave and never come back. Trying to spread their cancerous shit here is unforgivable

It's not fucking fair. If they didn't give Jackie that explicit reason for why she liked Marco that'd be fine. But now Jackies emotions have been brought up by other characters SEVERAL times now. To not give them at least a LITTLE focus is criminal.

The writers are deliberately blue balling jackiefags and it's a shitty thing to do.

But We have the power to tear him down and ruin his whole life

hahaha "criminal"

>If they didn't give Jackie that explicit reason for why she liked Marco that'd be fine.
where's that mentioned in the reply chain

It is, it's stringing jackiefags along

Do it there then. You seem just as pathetic as him. You'll fit just fine.

They might have provided the bait but you put your mouth on the hook.

Isn't it your fault for getting too into a cartoon?

They're hacks if they did this on purpose, it shows how little regard for Jackie they have. Actually give her emotional stakes and then neglect them because they think she deserves to suffer.

There's no rationalizing with Peanut.

>"wow my boyfriend's a piece of shit, I'm gonna dump his useless self-loathing ass"
>"he wants to hang out in some shithole fantasy kingdom? Good riddance, I'm gonna get high"

"suffering"

We don't know enough about Jackie to know if this would happen
She probably thought Marco was the first person who made any attempt to actually get to know her, but it turns out he really doesn't give a shit.

I don't know if you're falseflagging or what but you're making the actual Jackiefags look bad

Why? These are legitimate complaints

We don't know enough about her to know if she's suffering either.

"Chill way the fuck out and see what the show actually does instead of agonizing about it nonstop for the last eight months" was more my point

More like projection

I already told you to fuck the hell off, mong. Go back to whatever hole you crawled from to shitpost about namespace users, and stop trying to infect us with username-related cancer.

Ffs have we truly sunk this far? Faggots trying to turn individual redditfags, not even tripfags, but goddamn redditfags into memes? What is this fuckery?

Kys, unironically

How come Tomfags and Jannafags can argue for this emotional stuff but the instant it's Jackie everyone's like it's not gonna happen?

I want jackie in my life. I want to take long walks with her down a California beach, I want to make out with her under a ramp at the skatepark at midnight. I want to listen to her ramble about history topics that she's passionate about. I want her to fall asleep on my lap while we're watching shitty horror movies. I want to make love to her on a cliff overlooking the city, getting a sniff of every natural scent she gives off. Kissing her all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.

This sounds like Otaku no Video

>How come Tomfags and Jannafags can argue for this emotional stuff
Like what

Jesus fucking christ, we need those new episodes ASAP

Because Jackiebashing has become a meme. A lot of salty starcofags enjoy baiting jackiefags, and they keep taking the bait. Such is life

Stop with this shit

Lust bug

>Because Jackiebashing has become a meme.
The only Jackiebashing I've seen lately has been Jackiefags flipping their shit. Nobody's even calling her a cuck or anything like that

Nobody's been calling her anything because they're honestly afraid of yet another Jackie derail taking over the thread. Like now.

Or more like, no one outside of 13-year-old shippers really hates Jackie as much as the Martyrs of St. Jackie-Lynn like to pretend.

They keep taking the bait because the concern for Jackie is legitimate

At this rate I actually want Jackie to get written off so the jackiefags don't get the satisfaction.

We just completely forgot about Eclipsa then?

I want jackie in my life. I want to take long walks with her down a California beach, I want to make out with her under a ramp at the skatepark at midnight. I want to listen to her ramble about history topics that she's passionate about. I want her to fall asleep on my lap while we're watching shitty horror movies. I want to make love to her on a cliff overlooking the city, getting a sniff of every natural scent she gives off. Kissing her all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.

AT LEAST THE WRITERS CARE ABOUT ECLIPSA, NOT LIKE JACKIE ;______;

stop

Stop it please

Come the fuck on, dude. You're either retarded or trolling. Possibly both.

Jackiebashing as well as falseflagging as a jackiefag is the new popular pastime. It's ridiculous

No, but I kinda want that too

> Martyrs of St. Jackie-Lynn
Jackhlina al Thomasy Martyrs Brigade.

Reminder to always love and acknowledge your ECA girls.

Yeah, because Jackie has as much sand up her vagina as you do shitposter.
Not support for her being emotional over it btw.

NOW YOU'RE THE KEK MARCO! FEEELSS GOOOOD DON'T IT!?

Chantal's showing a lot of skin

I always do.
I roughly sketched Hope a few days ago, I know it's not really good but I'm just starting out on drawing. I may be open to requests though

>he thinks Star suffering will stop

Looks good for a starter. I hooe you decide to stick around.

>horror drama
>Star vs

He didn't get cuck genes from his mom and dad so he wouldn't be turned on by it.