TWO DEMOCRATIC ELECTORS REFUSE TO BACK HILLARY IN WA

ITS HAPPENING IN WASHINGTON

FUCKING APPLE HEADS COULD TURN THE ELECTION

>seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/hes-a-state-democratic-elector-but-robert-satiacum-says-he-wont-vote-for-clinton/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=article_title_1.1

Other urls found in this thread:

progressivevotersguide.com/washington/2016/general/ld/35th?src=G#1319
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you know there aren't just as many (or more) who will refuse to vote trump?

Please God there is more Gary Johnson signs here then Hillary but trump has the most I've seen by far
Everyone here hates Hillary except for old bitchy house wife's that think the first women president is a reason alone to elect her.

Please don't let my state be an embarrassing spectacle that votes Hillary. We aren't all retarded here I swear.

Wa red

seattlefag here

If this state goes red, I'll blow every bridge in this goddamn town in honor of it.

This is a legit concern.
>inb4 concern troll
There's 538 electors, any of which could be bought out.

not voting for hillary doesn't mean they're voting for trump...

Because a very big portion of the Trump base is armed to their teeth and would start a revolution if the electors don't vote Trump.
So I think it's in their best interest to stay alive and vote Trump.

Spokanite here, can comfirm pic speaks the truth

Texas blue!

Are you actually Seattle? I'm olympia/Lacey and we are all trump.
The West coast like Aberdeen ocean Shores and Hoquiam are fucking embarassing everyone has like 5 Hillary signs.

That's not how Eastern Washington views seattle. Thats how all of washington views seattle.

Because there are no new Trump scandals coming out.

However Hillary is constantly having new shit turn up, like a broken septic pipe.

Her stench is worse every day.

Satiacum is planning on voting for Sanders, I believe.

It won't change the outcome of the election; there's no way the outcome is going to be swayed by one or two faithless electors. Either Trump is gonna MAGA to the tune of 280+ or Hillary is gonna wipe the floor with him.

Kitsap County here, fucking radical.

Do it electors! Make everyone notice a state out in the West for once!

Yeah. I've only seen a couple Hillary signs (more Bernie holdouts than you might imagine) but any Trump sentiment is non-existent.

someone save me

>Smoking weed as I write this.

I love this state.

The Washington delegates at the convention were the ones getting the crowd all worked up and walking out. Watch Trump win it.

People of Washington make sure to vote Bill Bryant for governor
progressivevotersguide.com/washington/2016/general/ld/35th?src=G#1319

He's got some great ideas. One being that highschoolers who aren't going to college can start their apprenticeship in high school

Spokanite also here, I live in a big Bernie neighborhood, see more Johnson signs than Hillary signs. kek

You caught me just in time. Important: is he NeverTrump cuck or is he pro-Trump? He's not getting my vote if he doesn't support Trump and help drain the swamp.

Lots of Johnson support here in Seattle, lots of Bernie signs still out, almost no Hillary, and I've seen *one* Trump sign.

Honestly I suspect WA Berners, Johnson fans, and Trump folks have a lot more in common with regard to their distaste for the establishment than what separates us.

I think Cascadian pride beats out those kinds of differences; if we didn't have to worry about D.C. we could build something amazing here in the Northwest.

>That pic
The sad fact is Obama gets away with it because before Obama was doing it Bush was doing it, and before Bush was doing it Clinton was doing it, and before Clinton was doing it Reagan was doing it, etc. etc.
The powers of the president have been stretched constantly for many years now, and the reality is that the expansion of the powers of the three branches of government is a precedent that goes back to near the start of the country, at a time when the Founding Fathers were still alive, when the Supreme Court gave itself the ability to judge whether or not something was constitutional.

Seattle is such a beautiful city to visit. Shame about the absurdly far off the deep end ultra liberals. I really enjoyed my time there for The International. That city's people are super nice but whacked in the head when it comes to social problems.

He is on our side but he won't say who he's voting for to avoid the toxicity on both sides but attack adds paint him agreeing with trump on a lot of things. Read about him though. He's a smart guy and he's looking to help families and the working class.

These fuckers are retarded announcing this shit before the election. Not only does that alert the Clinton camp, it also opens the whole can of worms for any #NeverTrump Republican electors (if there are any) to consider defecting to the other side as well. Very bad play. I appreciate their support, but they really should've held their tongues and made it a surprise attack instead.

i dont think you understand how elections work my friend

HOW IS NO ONE ELSE BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND UP TO THIS MURDEROUS HAG?

I'll take four years of Trump over eight years of that globalist witch. I'd buy either of these guys a beer if they end up cucking her out of the election. That's what she gets for cheating her way to the top and killing everyone who stood in her way.

a beer? I'll buy them a condo in Seattle. Fuck this crazy Warhawk bitch

My vote will count!

>Olympia, WA, reporting in

You better BELIEVE I voted for Trump. And with how much support Gary Johnson and Jill Stein have (likely pulling from Hillary, Bernie was huge in our state) I would be surprised if Hillary wins DESU

I just found a news article where he said he doesn't endorse trump. It's good enough for me I'm writing in someone else.

My brotha

i don't think you understand my friend

Seattle Trump voter here. I actually have a lot of friends who are voting Trump, and almost everyone else I know is either writing in Bernie or voting Green.

The only Hillary supporters I know are a couple 50+ women who just vote Dem not matter what.

I'm giving a speech in two days that's basically "Don't vote for Hillary. You don't have to vote Trump but for God's sake don't vote Hillary".

I want to visit Seattle and meet Rodney Moore

You guys know we can see the record on this stuff right? If a really conservative state went conpletely blue they're be an uprising. The government would lose its legitimacy, at least what little was left.