I never realized how important Vitamin C is to colored people

>colored people
user your on Sup Forums you can say the n word

Nightskins

>you can say the n word
>won't say the n word
Nigga, you gay

Vitamin C is important to all people

love this show. wish they would just animate the comics or something, i need more

I was issued a "warning" recently for using it
And vitamin c isn't all that important to us. It's that vitamin d we need bad. Fuck whitey and his northern hemispherical ass.

I wouldn't exactly call them people

I got a 3 day ban on /ck/ for using "chink" a couple years ago. The rule exists but usually nobody cares

Sup Forums literally has a chink shit general 24/7, they even refused to change the name to "chinese shit general" when someone made a big deal about it.

We evolved to sit at home in the dark all day. You can't beat us at shitposting.

bane is that you?

This. Would be cool if adult swim would animate comic sections and air 5 minute fillers at the end of other shows kind of like those Mickey Mouse shorts on disney.

It's not vitamin C user, what's they're really missing is vitamin D, concidering they don't have the African sun anymore

Orange juice is expensive for a bunch of street urchin and even though they're rich now, he's still niggardly about some things.

>African sun
It's still the regular sun

I wish [as] did more animated Scott Pilgrim summaries. That shit was good.

He means us Floridians, and us Africans, and parts of Australian...guys are all brothers. and some fucking mexicans, i guess, since they're also at the equator, but fuck them

Nightkin

who are you, John Watson?
hounds of the baskerville motherfucker using niggardly correctly

>listen to his tape everytime
>still feel nothing
he deserves to be sneak criticals with quicksaves until he dies in one hit

Why didn't this go anywhere?

...the equator doesn't even touch North America, you moron.

Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9/11

>And citamin c isn't all that important to us.
Tell that to all those white sailors that died from scurvy.

More important than it is to the rest of humanity you mongoloid

Not on tumblr board, user.