So I came across this illegal faggot on Twitter. Gustavo Ospina. Proud to be illegal and able to get an ID in NJ

So I came across this illegal faggot on Twitter. Gustavo Ospina. Proud to be illegal and able to get an ID in NJ.
refinery29.com/2016/11/127363/undocumented-immigrant-college-financial-aid-burden
Anything we can do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/
usa.gov/deportation
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Report him to deportation.

That won't do anything unless he lives by the border, or has felonies/deportation order etc

>Sup Forums can deport him or they are just a bunch of useless neckbeards?
Find out in the next Sup Forums's tales espisode

bump for deportation

Bump for no hesitation

Must go back

Can we get a 2 man Sup Forums hit team out to his location to liberate the illegal of his life?

No one will investigate cause he's not legal to begin with.

ice.gov/

Bump for deportation to Cuba

bump

should be deported and separated from his family

deport that cunt

holy shit he's a fucking narcissist too

usa.gov/deportation

Google is a thing, you know. I found that in 3 seconds.

the rainbow flag didn't tip you off?

Bump for concentration

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Report him to ICE

I life in the center of the east coast, theres was some mexican restaurant here, nasty place, that was always having its employees deported back to mexico whenever they got raided.
They would do stuff like, when people left, theyd take the half eaten salsa to the back and put it into a container and reserve it as is.
They also take half drank drinks to the back, and reserve them to the customers.

Gross.

>able to get an ID in NJ.
Why the fuck are illegals allowed to get ID? If we know who and where they are, why isn't ICE immediately on their ass?

>undocuqueer

because democraps

Report the guy to ICE.
Find the state in which he lives, archive the tweet, and send it to the appropriate immigration office

His name's Gustavo Ospina and he's living in New Jersey for anyone too lazy to click on the link.

Because it might hurt their feelings

Someone needs to report this to ICE.