Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

move?

Why the fuck is she working a minimum wage job having had children? Who the fuck is stupid enough to bring kids into the world on such a shit salary?

Uh...go to college?

euthanasia?

Why is she a Mom then?

this, or get a better job, minus was meant for greasy teens not a career path

*minimum wage

>in miami florida

lol dont live above your means

Use condoms and then move . The world has too many people already

Why is she working a minimum wage job as a mother?

well she should stop doing crack, and learn to cook, not buy premade food.

oh and possibly not blame rent prices on minimum wage?

If you raise the minimum wage, the price of mantinence on the house goes up so the rent goes up even more...

seriously, go back to the kitchen bitch, you are in over your head.

>what is a labor based economy

pic related

>Living in what I'm assuming is a fucking nice downtown area.
>Working minimum wage.
A: Move.
B: Get a better job.
C: Move you fucking retard.

>have poor job prospects
>get knocked up
>expect society to make your mundane job worth more to help finance your bad mistakes

/thread

>median rent
>not average

Riiiiight

Uh. No time and can't afford it? Can't fucking commute. Can't fucking get there. Can't fucking do it.

It's easier to complain and have girls, that never worked but married a hard working wealthy guy, campaign for her to get more $

this is why i won't have kids until i make a decent salary.

This, these people are just facing the consequences of their shitty decisions in life.

The world would be a better place if everyone lived by the simple concept of don't start a fucking family until you can afford to.

WOMEN SHOULDN'T FACE CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR ACTIONS YOU SEXIST SHITLORD!!!!

>raise minimum wage to $15
>now she's unemployment and rent costs twice as much
>also the dollar just inflated by double
>also most small business have just gone under
Take from a nation that has a 15 dollar minimum wage. Don't.

Riiiiight, go to jew school.. or:

Get a certification for something useful.

will 15/hr be enough to fund her transformation into a self-service kiosk?

Why the fuck is she living in Miami if she can't afford it?
I'm sure there's plenty of mid sized towns in Florida that she could move to.

Is this a real promotional graphic?

miami is expensive as fuck and full of cubans

why is this ugly cracker in miami

maybe if she wasn't in MIAMI SHE WOULD HAVE MORE MONEY ITS FREAKING MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

AY CARUMBA MIRA

don't work minimum wage then nigger

>Too bad there aren't better paying jobs at Factories where she could work
>Too bad all those jobs went to Mexico and China thanks to NAFTA

This is what a failure looks like. If you have a child and are only holding a minimum wage job you are a failure.

Yes, why not pay her more money, have her manager mcfire the chopped liver, displace them into unemployment, and make it even harder for people the unemployed to apply for a shitscraping position

Well, Liberals?

>living in a ridiculously expensive city

Why the fuck did I read that as DAD? What is wrong with me? Wait.... Am I in another time line? Did I just witness mandamus effect?

looks like she's getting more than enough calories, at least

Where did this meme come from

Nah, minimum wage was meant to be the minimum you could get paid and live off of. Due to inflation, everything but wages have gone up enough. Wages need to rise.

You're all idiots who don't understand economics. Pay more, make more.

she should move or get a better job

fast food jobs are for kids

also poisonous fast food like that shouldn't exist

she should allah ackbar.

>based on minimum wage
>and median rent
these (((people))) are taken seriously

>79 hours a week.
IF they wanna lie, at least make it believable.
She may be getting barely 40 and thats it.

How the fuck? Her rent is $572?? And that's only if she's in a state with federal minimum. My rent is $350 and I make $15 an hour and I don't even have a degree yet. How the fuck do you make it to 40 with no skills and no ability to make more than minimum when 20 somethings can do it?

Dumb people. Which is why we need to pump more money into education

Min wage should go up.

Become GM?

People used to do backbreaking work to get buy. We don't live in a utopia, some people will still need to do a lot of work in order to live. Sorry.

Get a better job and don't have kids, you fucking loser. If you think giving these people an extra $8 an hour is enough to improve their shitty lives in any way, you're a fucking retard.

Only being able to find and hold a minimum wage job is a sure sigh that you are; chronically absentee from work, a drug user, functionally retarded, have antisocial personality disorder, or have no issue living off welfare and put no effort into seeking a better job.

We're gonna lower her taxes which won't have an impact on inflation. She'll be able to afford more without ruining our economy.

We're gonna make America great again!

Ya see, it's posts like this that make me question what kind of people Sup Forums is comprised of.

Is it really just the retards who fucked up in high school so they end up having to fix shitters and put up dry wall?

I can believe it but if you do an ad like this get an actual fucking Mom in that situation. You don't need to say its an estimate if its really fucking happening to them.

Are you in a studio apartment?

Sure dump more money into the public schools that have students barely passing the standardized testing, if they had MORE money they would surely do better.

>Too bad the cost of living is so high she needs $15 an hour
>Her parents probably made about that much between the two of them and managed to keep a house going while only working 40 hours a week at most.
>Her grandfather probably worked one job 40 hours a week making half that by himself and paid the bills, mortgage, insurance, car payment, utilities, put food on the table and still had enough to go on vacation every year with the whole family.

But no seriously, let's capitalism and not the government for making the dollar next to worthless over the last 100 years.

If she made 15 and worked just 40 hours a week she still wouldnt make rent.

Holy shit I didn't notice.

If you're making minimum wage how about renting a minimum house.

Dubs tell the tale

>350
Do live in bumfuck nowhere or have 2 roommates?

Working the drive through at McDicks isn't supposed to provide you a stable life. Its supposed to provide high school students a chance to learn responsibility and personal money management at a time when they have no consequences.

Minimum wage exists for a reason. If you want to afford a comfortable life for yourself and your family, aspire to something greater than "minimum".

don't work at fucking mcdonalds

Excuse me for my lack of knowledge on economics but if we raised minimum wage nation wide to practically double what it was wouldn't everything also rise in price thus nullifying the raise?

I'm actually going to agree with you. The $15 minimum wage is just a false flag anyway. What we really need is to get rid of income taxes and have wealth tax instead. Too easy for the rich fuckers to shift wealth around and claim no income, except in that far off country with next to no income tax. What are they going to do? Claim they don't own the wealth? Sure, then we'll if you don't own it, we'll just take all that then.

Probably should address our macro economy, Obamacare, and regulations which create a climate where this type of situation is common.

A real Free Market would have had the economic capital for these people to go on strike or start quitting en masse and look for work elsewhere. Teenagers take their place, and good workers leave when they get fed up. McDonalds begins to fail because their labor is shitty. Then they raise wages.

give kids up for adoption to someone responsible enough to afford them

>Getting kids while you're poor
>Not educating for not be a worthless cunt
>Somehow this is a society problem

People should suffer their bad decisions

Just think about this for a second. If minimum wage was meant for teenagers(who are supported by their parents) then why was it made a law? (hint: it was actually made because employers were paying slave wages in order to keep all the profit for themselves.)

79 hours/week...x$7.25...x4 weeks in a month...

$2,291.

You fucking telling me your rent is $2000? What retarded horseshit. Where's she living? Silicon valley?

No. Your skill set should.

>isn't supposed to
The reality is what it is. A lot of fast food workers are in their 30s and 40s.

I hate capitalist fags with no love for their countrymen.

>minimum wage was meant to be the minimum you could get paid and live off of.

And yet it started off as lower than today's minimum wage, after adjusting for inflation.

Funny how we have so many illegal immigrants in this country working for less than minimum wage who still manage to find money to send back home

Feminism supposedly wanted women to have a choice; they could be mothers or they could have a career. What ended up happening is they only get to be a combination of shitty worker and shitty mother because ya'know you can't be part time for either and expect it to work out. Men are strictly better workers too.

Anyway, women wanted this so the only people to feed bad for is her kids.

Better than everyone being at the bottom level amirite

the only correct answer

>wants $15 an hour
>most apartment renters live in income based apartments
>their rent will go up

>drop from college
>best work you can get it's to flip burgers at McDonalds
>Hey I got an idea! Im going to be a mom!
WEW LAD

I can bet my left nut she only got the job after the dad bailed out.

Nothing she can do now. She fucked up her own life by not going to college and is paying the consequences. Stay in school Sup Forums

I don't get how people stay min wage for so long.
I worked at mcdonalds for a bit and they promote people like there's no tomorrow. They obviously won't give you promotions/raises if they know you're just a student working there just temporarily, but if you're FT they'll promote you very very quickly compared to other businesses. Like if you're FT after your first year you should expect to have easily received at least 4 fairly significant raises and promotions.
Within about 2 years is when they'll offer to send you to their mcdonalds university, which gives you 2 years worth of transferrable credits to any university for your B.B.A. if you so choose. Plus it's usually all on their dime, you pay nothing.

>A lot of fast food workers are in their 30s and 40s.

Clearly, the government's fault. Don't worry, Big Brother will fix it :^)

It wouldn't double exactly, but it would increase.

Raising the minimum wage in small, frequent increments is good, but doubling it overnight is probably not a good idea.

>working at mcdonalds
>having kids

Fucking wagecucks

sources faggots

>living there where the rent's so high

their own fault

Well if DT gets in, corporate taxes go down, there's less of an excuse for companies not to pay higher wages

Move out of Miami or to one of the cheaper neighborhoods?

>Old enough to have kids
>still working shit-tier job
Must suck to be fucking retarded

This. I'm sure the median cost of rent in fucking MIAMI is way higher than Podunk, Ohio. No shit she wouldn't be able to afford rent if you pay 3-4 times what the rest of the nation pays for rent.

Miami isn't that expensive relative to the rest of the state. Unless you live in the fucking swamp or redneckland. Miami has some cheap areas but (you guessed it) it's either cuba 2.0, haiti, or nogland. Me and my friends got off a random exit to find a liquor store before a music festival and literally every sign/billboard was in spanish. it was fucking weird. But yeah she looks like trailer trash so I doubt she lives in an expensive area of Miami.

You're probably all thinking of the south beach area. Same goes for Palm Beach, it's one of the nicest/richest and also one of the worst areas in Florida. Palm beach gardens is super rich, and riviera beach is god awful. Probably on 50% of the episodes of cops.

>cognitive dissidence

>claims to be redpilled
>supports the leftist academia complex

Just admit you made a mistake, stop trying to cover it up by propagating the system to make yourself feel better for having been scammed.

2 bedroom, 1 roommate. St. Paul, MN

You literally just need to think about it logically. Why would teenagers that don't have regular expenses need a minimum wage standard?

She could sell her childs to Hillary, either as sex slave or delicacy, depending on Moloch mood.

>raise minimum wage to $15
>rent goes from $800 to $3300
>gallon of gas goes from $2.00 to $9
>college tuition goes from $27k a year to $133k
>cheap houses go from $130k to $760,000

wew lad

Shouldn't have had kids
Aim for a promotion
Get a roommate

To be fair most of the first world's economies are replacing good blue collar jobs with shitty service ones.

>can't feed yourself
>have children

and they're probably nigglets too

Shouldn't have had kids with your shit salary bitch.

this. It actually makes more sense to just ride the welfare cock than work minimum wage if you're a single mom (that isn't attractive and can't strip)

Yes.

We raised minimum wage in CA and everything got more expensive.

The solution has never been to raise minimum wage, that will never solve anything but make everyone making above minimum wage poorer.

The real fix is to set a maximum wage cap which is based on the average wage of the company.