CLINTON RALLY SPEAKER GOES ROUGE

and the audience approves!

>MFW

>youtube.com/watch?v=GVF2k-wf5Oc

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

To be honest, my ass can take two fists.
I've been a lifelong sheep fucker ever since I fell down the steps, but I'm looking to suck my own penis. Very naked right now. An hero.

This t b h

your stale pasta is old.

get some fresh content

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

yes

BASED
BERNIE
BRO

>speaker goes rouge
What color was his blush before? Gold?

AHAHAH GODDAMNIT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

JUST

To be honest.. Hillary looks like she staged this. I've been a lifelong Hillary supporter ever since she went down on Huma Abedin, but she's looking desperate and doing whatever she can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. She lost me..

m8 you probs never voted conservative in your life you greens voting faggot.

go live over in the middle east you communist kike and see how your precious globalism treats you then

CTR hates this :)

Transcript? I can't make out a fair deal of what he said.

HOLD UP

He basically calls out the jews and red pills the entire crowd of 35 for a minute and they cheer.

>Letting a chubby manlet usher you off stage like you're bombing at the Apollo

Literally this exact same comment has been posted in numerous threads.

>Hurr durr if I pretend to be CTR I'll get so many Yous

Fuck the retards on this board.

He was most likely a Bernie supporter...

No dude, it's fresh pasta. Barely hours old. Just shows how fast the board can sniff out bullshit shill lines now.

THAT MANLET ATTACK

>To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

That's the 19th time I've seen someone post this.
CTR is desperate.

Why was the crowd cheering for him if they were pro-Hillary?

nobody is pro-hillary, they're only anti-Trump

>yfw Bernie and Jill voters will split Clintons vote in California and turn California red.

kek

Underrated

underrated

Because he was right and they knew it.

CLEARLY CTR

>the entire crowd of 35

>To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

what did he mean by this?

So which river do you guys think his body will be dumped in?

You again ? You fucking nigger.