To be honest.. trump looks like he staged this

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Other urls found in this thread:

cjpearson.org/topics/opinions/trump-attacker-is-a-hillary-clinton-supporter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

to be honest.. he staged this
Ive been lifelong trump supporter looks trump like ever since went down he those escalators, but looking his desperate and doing whatever to gain attention he can. Very narcissistic. Me lost he.

staged this

I've been a lifelong Hillary supporter ever since she was part of the children's defense fund, but she's looking desperate and doing whatever she can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. She lost me.

yesli chestno .. kozyrem vyglyadit, kak on postavil etot

YA byl pozhiznennym storonnikom kozyrnaya s tekh por on poshel vniz eti eskalatory, no on smotrit v otchayanii i delat' to, chto on mozhet privlech' k sebe vnimaniye. Ochen' samovlyublennym. On poteryal menya.

CTR sperging out lol.

Hmm, if I'm being honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

i was alive for the jfk assassination and to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

to be honest.. Tmupr looks like he stagde this. I've been a lgflineo Utrmp sopetprur ever since he went down those aeatsclros, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. very icsscarntisi. he ((((((lost | lots) | (lost | lots)) | ((lost | lots) | (lost | lots))) | (((lost | lots) | (lost | lots)) | ((lost | lots) | (lost | lots)))) | ((((lost | lots) | (lost | lots)) | ((lost | lots) | (lost | lots))) | (((lost | lots) | (lost | lots)) | ((lost | lots) | (lost | lots))))) | (((((lost | lots) | (lost | lots)) | ((lost | lots) | (lost | lots))) | (((lost | lots) | (lost | lots)) | ((lost | lots) | (lost | lots)))) | ((((lost | lots) | (lost | lots)) | ((lost | lots) | (lost | lots))) | (((lost | lots) | (lost | lots)) | ((lost | lots) | (lost | lots)))))) me..

amerifat using a proxy doesn't lurk enough to recognize this copypasta

I've been a life long Trump supporter since I was born. I have every bit of Trump merchandise and have been to every Trump establishment that ever existed.

But after seeing how obviously staged this was, it's obvious he's getting desperate and doing whatever he can to get attention. I now support Hillary Clinton for President. #StrongerTogether

Dubs of BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

to be honest... trump looks like trump looks like

trump looks like to be honest trump looks like, honest to be look trump like looks like honest like looks honest trump.

>to be honest.. he staged this
>Ive been lifelong trump supporter looks trump like ever since went down he those escalators, but looking his desperate and doing whatever to gain attention he can. Very narcissistic. Me lost he.

to be honest.. he staged this
Ive been lifelong trump supporter looks trump like ever since went down he those escalators, but looking his desperate and doing whatever to gain attention he can. Very narcissistic. Me lost he

The assassin was a Hillary supporter

cjpearson.org/topics/opinions/trump-attacker-is-a-hillary-clinton-supporter

If you're just joining us, it's a hilarious new CTR catchphrase.

Don't ask whether a "human" wrote it :^)

I guess im a #CruzMissle now

>to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
>I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me