WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS, LET EVERYONE KNOW HRC IS A RACIST! QUICK!

WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS, LET EVERYONE KNOW HRC IS A RACIST! QUICK!

streamable.com/6dnn

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6dnn
youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=sy5PrFxTRpc
twitter.com/vestigialmind/status/795129597079814144
cnn.com/2015/08/18/politics/hillary-clinton-black-lives-matter-meeting/
youtube.com/watch?v=eY9zpv7nZYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hmmm...

I aint clickin on that shit nigga.

I just did
She tells a black lives matter guy that she doesn't Believe they change hearts
Spread it

She also said:
I will only talk to white people.

>streamable.com/6dnn
another bump

>2016
>Not realizing links can't give you viruses anymore without a specific exploit that doesn't work anymore
>Not realizing you can use google to find the site's trustworthiness.

Here's youtube vid to spread instead of this site

>Then I will only talk to white people

posting in other threads ot help spread through pol

bump

She said that?!

WHY THAT RACIST, BIGOTED, SEXIST, HOMOPHOBIC, XENOPHOBIC, TRANSPHOBIC, CRIPPLEPHOBIC BITCH!

' I will talk only to white people'

WHAT THE FUCK i'M HYSTERICAL!

This is literally fucking nothing, even she can only tolerate so much nig lib bs.

Saved and tweeted with #StayWokeAndVote and #BlackLivesMatter.

Make sure you ask @TalibKweli and @GaziKodzo what they think about this.

>I will only talk to white people
>I don't believe you change hearts

I-is she, dare is say it, our guy?

LMAO
nice

HOOOOOOOH BOY

Holy fuck she's doomed

>#BlackLivesMatter
YES THIS IS PERFECT, SPREAD THIS VIDEO WITH THIS HASHTAG EVERYONE! WE CAN WIN DONALD TRUMP THE BLACK VOTE

Did she say anything after that? Context is important. If she said "I don't believe you change hearts, you change minds instead." or something then eh.

>streamable.com/6dnn
OH FUCK
HILLLLLL BTFO
PRAISE KEK

Where did this come from?

Is this a new video? I thought I saw something like this months ago.

this shit's almost a year old, faggot

wtf i love hillary now

this actually makes me like her more. Good to know she's not full on SJW?Or at least totally supports BLM.

FOR THE GLORY OF KEK

#StayWokeAndVote and #BlackLivesMatter.

Nice shilling faggots.

she is also a Satanist...

youtube.com/watch?v=sy5PrFxTRpc

>HILLARY BTFO

Spread this shit

we need to reup it with a more sensationalist title

We need to find out the context first

If she's actively trying to help them and this clip is out of context then it could be easily turned on us and overall hurt Trump in the long run

Yes the normal person is too dumb to look up the contest of a video but the news isn't and they are the ones who tell all the normies what to think

Implying that matters when I have liberal retards quoting "Grab her by the pussy" as something damning for Trump

You're not realizing that this isn't the full video and she was actually agreeing with BLM, however, they cut this part of the video out.

>#StayWokeAndVote and #BlackLivesMatter.
#StayWokeAndVote and #BlackLivesMatter.

Twitter tells the normies what to think now.

WOW, we don't have the full context of this and that matters but DAYYUMM THIS IS STILL HUGE

This is months old. Still, not a bad idea to re-trend it

>Sup Forums is literally Sup Forums 2.0
From CP to Honeypot links and memes that influence the world. This place has become neo Sup Forums to the core. It is as if Chanology Sup Forums was frozen in time and thawed for the presidential election.

There's no "long run" anymore, fuccboi, it's go time, all the meat on the grill time, win or burn it all down time

I don't go on Twitter so I wouldn't know but you're probably right

Anybody who isn't an idiot already knows she's a racist.

last thread pruned

someone doesnt want to share

The first Leaf post that I laughed at

>It is as if Chanology Sup Forums was frozen in time and thawed for the presidential election.

TITLE OF THE TY VIDEO SUCKS. PUT SOMETHING GOOD IN CAPS.

"I WILL ONLY TALK TO WHITE PEOPLE" - HILLARY
"I DON'T BELIEVE BLACK PEOPLE CHANGE HEARTS" - HILLARY

HOW HARD IS IT?

normies want short digestible memes, giving context to normies and they ignore it

Caps makes you look like a fucking spazzoid. Who cares what it's titled? Just spread it to fucking Twitter and Facebook. It's a 30 second clip, there's no excuse for normies to not be able to digest this.

>@TalibKweli and @GaziKodzo
Done, added Deray as well.

twitter.com/vestigialmind/status/795129597079814144

Trying to conflate BLM and Trump related hashtags to get crossover.

tfw Trumps victory and Clintons downfall lies in the hands of an anime forum made by a pasty virgin in his youth

Wasn't uploaded by me lol, you should reupload it and post it here.

I don't go on Twitter, but I'm also not retarded so I am able to see how social media affects people more than main stream media.

MSM is primarily for targeting 40yo+ demographic, social media 18-40 pretty much in terms of effectiveness

Wtf that's kinda based. Not a shill. But if she was like 30 years younger and was racist as fuck, I'd vote for her.

2nd leaf post I've laughed at

this is shilling, seen the exact same posts already in other threads, ones without the video being the op.

Fucking hell, I wonder what moot thinks of all this. I know he sold out because he saw something like this coming, but I wonder if he ever thought it would be something this big.

tfw on a roll

My brother told me Hillary isn't even really a democrat and more of a conservative, but that's she's running as a democrat because it's her best shot to be president and that's all she really gives a shit about.

So if that's true, then this isn't really surprising. Also you know, context.

>"Look, I don't believe you change hearts. I believe you change laws, you change allocation of resources, you change the way systems operate. You're not going to change every heart. You're not. But at the end of the day, we could do a whole lot to change some hearts and change some systems and create more opportunities for people who deserve to have them, to live up to their own God-given potential."

From Clinton's Aug 11 meeting with BLM in NH

tweeted to trump, and tweeted to my followers, nm but it's something

>I don't believe you change hearts.

She's right, you know.

Hillary is nothing and represents no one. If this country was majority conservative, she would be a more hardcore Bible thumper than Pence. "Just vote for me, you fucking idiots," should be her slogan.

source shill?

Same.
If her policies ever actually caught up with her real beliefs, if she was actually pragmatic instead of trying to help drive Western civilization off of an idealistic cliff, then I'd actually vote for her with very few reservations.
But, for now, she doesn't actually act on what she knows to be true.
So fuck her.

Are you guys really this retarded?

Black guy is saying: There is nothing more black people can do to protect ourselves. We need change to come from white people.

Hillary responds by saying that: Ok, if this is how you feel I will only talk to white people about this issue.

The black guy felt Hillary was blaming the victim by talking to blacks about what they could do, so Hilary is like OK I will only talk to white people about this then so I don't make blacks feel like a victim.

Can't believe you needed someone to explain this shit to you. You really think those jiggaboos would just stand there with no responce if Hillary said something racist to them?

>Moot likely thought the Fappening was the height of public intrigue
>Gives mongolian scarf crocheting image forum to Hiroshimoot
>That board then goes to be a major player in a g7 nations democratic (lel) process
>This all started as a shitposting forum for weebs

>God-given
having a hard time believing she'd say that nowadays.

WTF, this makes me love her...

They are the REAL BLM and not some chimps, so yes, they would just stand there. Normies won't think this hard about it.

thanks for shilling the record

Where did you find this?

BOMBSHELL

Have you watched the video? Fucking retard.

This.

I'm now #MentallyHill

that was a fun day

bumping epic thread

>cnn.com/2015/08/18/politics/hillary-clinton-black-lives-matter-meeting/

Not a shill, asshole. I fucking hate Clinton. Just bothered to take the extra 2mins to find out the context of the clip because I don't blindly believe every meme I see.

>Implying anyone cares about the context

I think you might be retarded, m8.

Also, heres some more hot shit for all the Twitter users to push

To be fair I can't really blame her here, you can't reason with these nutty niggers.

Still, niggers will eat this shit up and see it as her demeaning them. Spread it wild.

This could actually do some damage. If people were willing to take Trump's comment about Mexican rapists out of context, this one is way worse.

That is not the point, the point is that we can take specific phrases from the video and spread it around. And most of the dindus who would be offended by this wouldn't even understand it in the first place.

This makes me less scared of HRC winning. You could feel her racist rage bubbling under her breath... she's holding it in and biding her time...

When the time is right, she'll bring them to heel!!

#HeilHillary

Looks like the last resort of Drumpflets is to spread a video clip that dishonestly portrays Hillary as racist. Sad!

We will prevail

GUYS IT'S A FALSEFLAG, DON'T SHARE THIS VIDEO, IT WILL BACKFIRE, BELIEVE ME.

INFORM OTHERS FROM Sup Forums; OP IS TRYING TO FUCK US.

This

GO post this to facebook Philadelphia, PA communities. If she loses PA, she won't be president, mmmkay?

First of all, this is actual ammunition unlike all that spirit dinner bullshit, you guys need to push this as hard as possible

Second of all - honestly, she was making a fair point.

she was probably saying that to lead into saying "... you change minds" - this is right out of her programming.

Thanks for Correcting the Record

Great Tag Polack do this ShiiiiIIIITTTT

You are the fucking shill. This video is a trap. ANYONE with an IQ over 90 can see she was just pandering to BLM and telling them what they wanted to hear.

It won't backfire because normies don't do research, I'm not trying to fuck anyone, I'm not gay you nigger.

Trump will prevail

IDIOT, WATCH THE VIDEO I LINKED. OP CUT THE VIDEO BUT IF YOU WATCHED IT ALL YOU'LL REALIZE THERE'S NOTHING DAMAGING ABOUT CLINTON IN HERE.

Will Talcum X be our guy?

>this video is a trap

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Guise whatevr u do dont share it its totally a trap by Clinton if you share it they win!

Trump's locker room video was like 15 years old