What was his problem?

What was his problem?

He wore a fedora.

He listened to mgtow idiots.

Hes so autistic hes immune to pussy. Once that happens bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks and jughead doesnt have time for that.

Looks more like a crown to me

He was either gay or asexual. The first if you consider the time he was written in, the second if you take it at a modern context.
He just wants food.

It's a felt hat mechs used to wear

He only wanted to fuck his burgers

Isnt he canon ace?

that's pretty gay

>>>>>reddit

Are we saying Dumb women aren't a problem? I guess he should say dumb gender unspecified people.

>5 Tips for Texting Girls: Tips From A Former Beta
>How to seduce a "feminist"
>Finally slept with a girl after ten years
>My Best Sexual Strategy (Guide/Tips/Examples)
>Do you think you can make a lesbian go straight?
>How WOMEN killed chivalry
>Giving up gluten and sugar will change your life

One of these things is not like the others.

Going strictly from the comics, yes. But it's also likely that that portrayal was just how they got around the gay taboo back then.
Like, he's "not called gay" to keep moral purists happy, but he also "really isn't into girls if you catch my drift."
It's definitely possible he's intended asexual, especially in modern times, but I think it's more likely he was supposed to be gay at the start.

I wanna go back.

Why is the goto response in regard to a man who doesn't trip over a dick because women, is that he's gay or asexual?

Because all men are desperate for a woman to like them

If you really think about it though, burgers are better than women.

Have you ever actually read the comics? Jughead is interested in ONLY food, especially burgers. Many Jughead issues had the conflict of "Jughead wants food, but can't have it because reasons."
He's not considered ace because he isn't super horny for girls, but because he shows no interest in anyone and seems to have a burger fetish.

A comedic quirk given sexual dimensions.

Because he's smart.
Burgers have a sublime simplicity. Their casual, handheld nature is a beautiful and natural thing; a burger can always be with you. No matter where you go, the burger can come along.
A burger is a classic beauty, from its humble and rustic roots as the Hamburg steak of North Germany to the shores of America and beyond, relatively unchanged for 300 years. While culture has changed and our standards for beauty in women shift ephermally, the burger's appeal is timeless.
A burger is versatile, able to take on various accoutrements to enhance its appeal, but even removed of those fancy trappings it offers a sort of accessibility and indeed, openness. Even at its most basic there exists a near infinite blend of different meats and breads, entwined in a delicate pas de deux that is deeply personal. Some like their burgers on brioche, some them on sourdough. Some like them medium, others well done. Some like them like them of sirloin, or chick, or brisket. Your burger is yours, and yours alone. It is faithful companion that knows you as you know it. It is more than a mere sandwich; providing a visceral pleasure in its comforting warmth, yet even cold, its flesh retains at least some palatability.
Can truly you say the same of any girl?

>mommie come look i memeposted i fit in somewhere

it's not the last one, I can tell you that much

>t. jughead

This almost looks like a Kelly comic

What problem? He's right. All civilizations agree that women are antithetical to civilization.

All lesbians need is a good dickin' to go straight

>purple dress woman --> crying lady liberty
>fainting man --> sensible older generation
>Archie --> red-blooded Americans
>B&V --> charlatan "progressives"
>Jughead --> frowning Kelly, "wholly matri-PHONY"
Not sure what the redhead would be though.

kek

I think I've been a burgersexual for a while now, but your post really put into words what I've been feeling in my soul for some time now. I feel the tumultuous roil of love, life, and burgers in my heart has been calmed after reading the concise perspective you so put forth. Thank you.

>Not sure what the redhead would be though.
cultural marxism?

Shit, good one.

He is right about women.