One of America's best scientists and arguably the smartest black man in America is supporting Hillary

One of America's best scientists and arguably the smartest black man in America is supporting Hillary.

How does it feel knowing all the smart guys are with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=KcqFDUJsBE0
youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y
mobile.twitter.com/neiltyson/status/708817118150537216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>best scientists
Yeah the guy has a PhD, but is hardly a scientist. Dude's only had his name on like 3 papers, and one of them was his thesis. He's a demagogue more than anything.

Bill looks like he has turboAIDS

science is 100% bs

I didn't know one of America's best scientists had to settle with a career as 'Smart Black Guy' on various YouTube videos and television ads.

>arguably the smartest black man in America

Dude, there are other black people in science in academia who aren't celebrities.

He's literally no one, he hasn't done ANYTHING for the field apart from popsci it up, fuck off.

Look at Jayden Smith's tweets and compare it to his. The nigger is talking out of his ass. He's fucking retarded

that and Bill is a walking corpse riddled with either hypersyphliaids or cancer the likes of which the best medicine can't treat effectively.

He's a fraud and a huckster who blatantly makes up shit to support his meme science. I don't really care what he thinks and even if he did I wouldn't believe he was being sincere in expressing them.

bill looking ready for a pine box

Tyson is not a scientist, Bill Nye isn't a scientist, the smartest black man in America is DOCTOR Ben Carson the accomplished neurosurgeon who is a Republican.

He was responsible for demoting Pluto as a planlet

Fuck off. The guy is a genius.

He is literally Black Einstein and people here spit on him?

I was watching TV just the other day and this guy literally knows everything about the Universe and How it Works according to Jewish scientists

He really fucking isn't, you shitposting Ozzie cunt.

>the smartest black man is 3/4 white

this really got my noggin rolling

he's probably down with the pizza parties. most of those "smart guys" went down to pedo island. probably where he met Bill.

you kept that pedo shit and burn like the heretic you are

Bill Nye is a mechanical engineer. He's smart as fuck

This is true. He's a popularizer of science, not a scientist. And a smug son of a bitch. Used to like him but now I'm just sick of the guy.

Einstein contributed to Science. Le black man arguably causing a great deal of damage to Science by dumbing it down for the masses.

That's fucking embarrassing if hes actually the smartest black man in America.

>astrophysicist in charge of politics

Those people are the equivilent of extrovert basement dwellers.

That isn't a scientist.
He literally knows NOTHING about the subjects he preaches like global warming and anthropology.
He's not called Bill Nye the Engineer Guy.

>Jewish scientists
Jewish scientists also claim we live in a 3D world

He less ideological than Bill Nye

Feels kinda like an appeal to authority.

>hasn't contributed anything to science
>made a career off talking about the achievements of actual scientists
>most likely a pedo pie man if he's is mates with bill clintion

Call him a genius when he actually does something of worth. Anything. Which will be never.

He knows more than you about science.

And his opinions are well respected by liberals who have high IQs.

Also he BTFO Ken Ham on creationism.

This was actually top tier bait, well done.

If you have Irish features when you get old you have two choices really; withered husk or rotten potato. You can always go for warrior wizard but germans and scandis are better at that.

Thomas Sowell is voting for trump right?

Btw, that sentence structure with that picture made it seem like you were calling Bill Clinton one of the best scientists or the smartest black man in America

Economics is not a science

flaming fag drags

Fuck off ctr. Hillary is only winning on your ship of imagination.

>smartest black man in America

That's not Thomas Sowell

>smartest black man in America

>literally only accomplishment is renaming pluto as a nonplanet

Sounds about right.

he obviously diddnt see this

>the smart guys are with her

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=KcqFDUJsBE0

Im neil degrasse tyson bitch

That dude is pretending to be black and smart.

Smartest black man in America already came down against Hillary.

"Certainty of disaster"

Wtf I love japan now

Actually he didn't even do that. It was a white astronomer from Harvard who led the charge. Tyson just jumped on the bandwagon when victory looked certain.

>smartest black guy

dumber than 50% of whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y

HILLARY SAY SHE WILL ONLY TALK TO WHITE PEOPLE

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Think you forgot to count this motherfucker

>a bizarre paper speculating about an asteroid hitting Uranus

#StayWokeAndVote and #BlackLivesMatter.

AYO HOL' UP

Can someone post that pic of "le black science man" getting btfo on Twitter?

prbably another piza lover

Even the smartest people can make dumb decisions

Typical biases with generally smart people are overconfidence, a propensity toward trusting others, and assumptions regarding the stability of popular premises. These "smart" celebrities assume that Hillary is actually the goodly grandmother and experienced politician she makes herself out to be. Moreover, generally smart people don't know shit about government or global politics. With these ideas in mind, of course they're going to vote Hillary. They're not distrustful, conniving, research autismos like us Sup Forums users. Many of us are not generally smart-- we're exceptionally smart. We aren't afraid to go against popular opinion, we know better than to trust everything that people say outright, and we're not afraid of being wrong. We care more about detecting deceit than we do about preserving whatever sense of false security we've already latched on to.

Mr.Black science major. Is a obvious shill

>ITT: Seething Trumptards

Never stop, Sup Forums.

>dindu voting democrat

Tell me more.

Yes because having knowledge about Science means you automatically know everything related to Politics.

You are a dumbass. Now go back to fucking your Kangaroo's you Aussie fag.

that isnt ben carson

no thats morgan freeman

no your both rong thats danny glover

While an endorsement from both is nice, I think there are probably smarter black men in America than Bill.

> The smartest black person in America
>>Niel de Grasse Tyson
>Just because hes on TV and hes the only one you know

This shit is so ignorant and racist its making me want to vote Trump

I guess Im an uncle tom now

The pear-shaped fraud on the right? gives me a rest

isn't it Iron Mike?

You're all wrong! That's obviously Bernie Mac

Wernher Von Braun was a nazi scientist and was instrumental in the creation of the rockets used to attack Britain.

Despite his support for the Nazis he was still a brilliant scientist and was instrumental in allowing America to travel into space and reach the moon.

Just because someone is a brilliant scientist doesn't mean they have the best grasp on politics.

Also fuck off shill.

He is truly a disciple of Carl Sagan, who was a hack and used pseudosciences disguised as hard science to promote political agendas.
Fuck Sagan and fuck this nigger.

Cosmo nigger doesn't know shit about politic

this. Science communicators are valuable, but certainly aren't necessarily 'smarter' than real scientists just because you have heard of them.

This. I can appreciate him trying to get niggers interested in science, since that is a daunting goal, but I think he needs to be a bit more humble and realize his standing compared to the more esteemed scientists

>he went to college i dont
i know better

So what do you preffer, a 30 min boiled potato or a raw potatoe? wich is more tasty? things that take time to cook, or just eating a carrot up your ass raw?

>mech eng
>smart as fuck
Along with civil, mech eng is the easiest engineering by far. The only engineering that could possibly be grouped with science at the undergrad level is electrical.

ben carson is smarter than that fucking meme man, idiot.

How about you faggots post som actually smart black scientists?

He's a black Bill Nye that knows Jack and shit and Jack left town. He's been on el daily shoah no surprise.

hell yeah know thats a fucking smart black guy

Sowell is on the greats. I'm sure they have him painted as an Uncle Tom or Race Traitor at this point. It would not surprise me.

Tyson isn't a great scientist, he's just well known because he does a lot of pop-sci shit.

Oh shi...

Another CIA spook baby born in a Langley boardroom, fake fake fake just like NASA

>One of America's best scientists and arguably the smartest black man in America is supporting Hillary.

If he's so fucking smart how come he doesn't notice that is Bill, not Hillary?

hes just a black astrophysacist thats is, one of the probably 2 in the whole country. hes happens to be like the only smart black guy. the reoson hes voting for her is probably because most of these guys hate people with capatilist mentalities

Mike Brown's funeral son. ;^)

Smart career move to make more TV shows and hang out with the cool kids

He's voting for her at least publicly anyways because he was paid to do it and it's in his self interest. His following is a bunch of redneck retards that watch daily shoah and other cultural marxist programming.

say it again the only smart black guy that i have ears for

What about these two? Das raycis

He's literally a tv host. Nothing more

negroscienceguy hasn't done jack shit but narrate a garbage remake of Cosmos and smoke weed erryday.

He's not fit to carry Sagan's jockstrap.

>black man in America is supporting Hillary.

I'm going to need sauce on that.
mobile.twitter.com/neiltyson/status/708817118150537216
Black Science Man seems to be perfectly chill with Trump supporters.

Actually im pretty sure Tyson is a closet Trump supporter

Remember celebs have admitted there is a lot of them but they are too scared to come out because it will end their career

Of course the smart guys are with her. They're smart enough to know she'll kill them if they don't.

Someone gets it.

he's part of the club.

He may be smart, but he's still a globalist cuck.