Meet the final boss. The man responsible for cultural Marxism, the US debt and it's out of control bankers...

Meet the final boss. The man responsible for cultural Marxism, the US debt and it's out of control bankers, responsible for the lost jobs, lost morals, death of US soldiers who fought wars on illegal grounds, & the decline and eventual death of the United States of America

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qXtzU7lJRLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doxxing is banned on this site, dude. I'd delete this before a mod sees it.

Not even close to the final boss.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qXtzU7lJRLo

>there's only one supreme jew

We're seeing the fruits of this endeavor today, it's going to be hell on earth soon.

Hi Rabbi, watcha doing?

who?

>The man responsible for cultural Marxism

Pretty sure that was Carl Marx.

Rothschilds are the highest level footsoldiers

The people who are at the forefront of the teachings of the mystery Babylon schools, the people who determine which events happen several decades - even hundreds of years in advance are above him. They may not even be the final bosses.

The hole has no bottom

checked and kekd

Life is one of those shitty artsy games where the final boss is everyone including yourself but you can't beat it because you need to kill yourself and when you kill yourself the game ends.

Some kind of metaphor for the limitations of homo sapiens or something.

At least the water level was fun.

People aren't the "final bosses". It's a collective subconscious, call it the devil, call it demons, call it the Matrix, whatever you want. People who carry out it's bidding aren't even aware they're doing it half of the time. Only Jesus Christ can defeat this evil.

no, the Frankfurt School.

the final evil boss is satan. He is also the same guy making you useful idiots worship him by convincing you to worship a cartoon frog

Sancte Michaƫl Archangele,
defende nos in proelio;
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Imperet illi Deus,
supplices deprecamur: tuque,
Princeps militiae caelestis,
Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute in infernum detrude.
Amen.

The Frankfurt school is a Rothschild thinktank

sure. but there are differing levels of responsibility for those involved in the operation of that machine, and fleshing out the power structure only helps to understand it.

I thought marx was responsible for marxism

>implying it doesn't just loop back to Sup Forums causing all of the worlds problems

Seriously though why hasn't someone killed these fucks yet? Literally assassinate them, even go full out with it and swallow a poison pill before getting caught Hydra style

you're a moron

Sup Forums needs a new beast to slay after we beat Hillary or get her impeached

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing christians they werent his puppets

The path of righteousness will always keep your feet from the devil.

looks like the masons got mad at me for telling the truth, how cute.
Keep dreaming, that weakling little demon is a total loser and gets smacked down by pretty much everyone under the sun

>yfw the final boss is desire

I have a feeling that the ride is just beginning.

>you useful idiots worship satan when you worship that cartoon frog
>that's why we should worship my favourite archangel

I don't worship the Archangel, nobody does, nothing in that prayer says otherwise.

>when a catholic calls out satan and exorcises him here comes a prottie heretic trying to defend him and "accusing" the catholic to belittle his message
Really makes you think, especially about the purpose of your heretic sects being created

Deus Vult

>People do not understand that Christendom is the true path of the human race

sooner or later they will understand. You can only push the Logos away so much before God smacks some sense into you

They either understand or end up like Sweden and the rest of "liberal" European countries, we must keep our ground and tradition

praise kek all day long

Why would you ask Michael to "defende nos in proelio" / "defend us in battle" when you could ask God? That's what God-fearing Jews did, and that's what Christians should do.

"Blessed be the Lord, my rock,
who trains my hands for war,
and my fingers for battle;
he is my steadfast love and my fortress,
my stronghold and my deliverer,
my shield and he in whom I take refuge,
who subdues peoples under me.
O Lord, what is man that you regard him,
or the son of man that you think of him?
Man is like a breath;
his days are like a passing shadow."
- Psalm 144

i can't handle any more of a ride. i started browsing Sup Forums at the start of the election and reality has made me a depressed alcoholic

The Archangel has a set role given to him by God. Just like each person has a guardian angel that guards us, so does God use the Archangel when it's time to smite some demon ass. Your cherrypicking doesn't count in the context, which is basically "God help us by sending the Archangel to our defense so that in the battle he can defend us". Anyone who reads the full text can fully see that, but you had to try and make me look bad so your heretic cult wouldn't look as bad.
>Psalm 144
Amen

I honestly can't be bothered to argue with you, I came here to exorcise satan

Kek
Well played user.