Could this happen?

Could this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If tomorrow all the spics died, maybe

With all the mexicans imported there since the 80s? No.

maybe. I'd bet against it, but I want it to happen.

Trump is more likely to get New York than California.

If an earthquake sank the entire coast into the ocean, then yeah, I could see it

In 2020, after all the spics go back to Mexico, yes.

Only if you
GET
OUT
AND
VOTE

#MAKECALIRED

If someone got the message out to all the Californian Mexicans (who are predominantly Catholics) about the Spirit Cooking stuff, would they swing the state out of Hillary's favor?

No, we are making progress

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/96360483#lr96360900

VOTE NO ON 63

REDPILL ON GUNS

THEN REDPILL ON VOTING

Looks like it is willed, too.

I live in Bay Area and voted Trump
About half of the people I know are Voting Trump or Stein (A few Johnsons) and only one person is voting Clinton (Well him and his Family) is my boss.

But everyone in the main working class who isnt a Millionaire is on the NeverHillary Train, so yeah if the rest of California like the few dozen people I know, it's def possible

However, I know probably 90% of Southern California is voting for Hillary, they're all to Drunk, High and into their own social lives to pay attention to Social Media / Alt news though.

No. They're voting because of racial identity politics. Clinton could openly state she worships Satan and they'd still support her.

Drove through NY earlier. Didn't see one shred of Shill support. Although I doubt California would go blue, looks like too many celebs are involved with the pedo ring, at this point. I'm thinking they have too much at stake for Trump to win.

Fucking leaf

Get the Pope against it and they all turn

The Pope is a cuck who washes the feet of Muslims and lives in a walled city while preaching that other countries should let the entire world in. Why would the Pope ever rail against Clinton?

I live at SoCal can't speak about the domainated Mexican community but inland empire is going trump with the exception of maybe some women

I'm fucking scared 63 might actually pass. I never realized how scared of guns lefties are till recently

Media spin.

Open satin worship in a candidate would draw pressure from the church and he'd be forced to say something

No, it couldn't. Fucking retards.

But don't mention the pedo shit to them or they might get sympathy

California checking in: Voting Trump