Weekend Sup Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sup Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Last weekend's thread:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/96195139/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NG0J9c3d
pastebin.com/QMKTs2S1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last time:

-New demon planes pics and info
-New Ma'am content
-The vampire vs werewolf: Marian vs Zoranna story was finished pastebin.com/NG0J9c3d
-Ninja girl Momo got drawn
-Wine Elf adventures continue
-New pics
-Other stuff I didn't mention

It's the weekend before Halloween, time for spooky ideas.

Spitballin' for Spooks

Deelette and/or Kid Cookie's Halloween Adventure. Their first Halloween they go trick or treating on their own.

(Because the thieves have been mentioned) Ma'm and Sup Forumsllector's rivalry leads them to outdo each other in a new direction. There is a mansion out in the middle of a dark forest that has been confirmed by Sup Forumsntainment to be haunted. The competition is to steal the valuables in the house and fight off the hauntings that chase them.

The HIN is sent out to collect info on a new case for the Sup Forumsmrades. The only problem is their slurred words, bad smell, and shambling around has convinced the area that there are zombies about.

Plus there was an idea earlier in the month about Sup Forumsntainment chasing down the skeletons on suspicion of double-crossing.

Believe there was also discussion on Bullion designs/body builds for Audrey?

I think only Super Hobo of the HIN has that problem, and only if his hood gets stolen or lost.

But at night. Maybe?

At night, sure.

Kid Cookie, Deelette, and whatever other kid characters we have go trick-or-treating, see Super Hobo jumping around like a fast zombie, catch a glimpse of his face under his hood, think he's got a good costume at first and follow him.

Then they see what he's up to and that's when they become convinced he's a zombie.

Well what are the super kids to do with a zombie invasion?

Who?

Split-ends, at least I think that's her name.

It's a character from a while back with hair control, all that I remember was that she was a full body beatdown fangirl and there was something about superpowered barbers.

I really wish that someone had copied down the info that was in the google docs before the guy locked it behind a password.

>Marian

Is she really a vampire, or are her teeth just shockingly British?

That was never added to the google docs and I have all the info.

Clips and The Stylists VS Chapman's Highbrow Haircuts and The Clean Cuts
(Split End VS the barber shop boys)
the "event" was called "The Fraying"

Started with
>A traditionalist barbershop takes offense to Split End's modern hair styling and attack her

Then
>They have shops across the street from each other.
>Gangs have started popping up, one with Split End's modern stylings (The Stylists), the other with the barbershop quartets more traditionalist cuts (The Clean Cuts).
>The shop owners' fights draw in more publicity and customers for both of them.

Seems they're actually doing mock battles as a publicity stunt.

>We barbers are an ancient order, a brotherhood charged with not only making our fellow man look good, but also with curing them of their ills. These poles at my sides are a testament to our great work, their tireless spinning reflects our own tireless devotion to our cause.
>What does the blue stripe mean?
>No one knows.

>Split End - A young woman with the ability to control her body hair (move, grow, mold, etc.). Works at as a stylist at the hair salon named "Clips"

>The Barber Shop Boys - The men who work as barbers at Chapman's Highbrow Haircuts. Have jousting barber poles and lovely singing voices.

She was from China originally.

Sup Forumslette, Sup Forumsnrad, Sup Forumsle, Ladybug, Jetpack Viking, and Motion VS a monster.

Artists? Those looks cool as fuck.

Also, I don't know about that info from the old threads, but I only remember this image from them.

Already posted the info.

I love how the thing that's more detailed, is the monster. It makes for good look.

>the mouth

Well, see you guys next week!

>Already posted the info.
Whoops. Got too hyped from those images.

Get out of there, Sup Forumsnrad, you idiot!
I actually like that the artist drew him as the only one sort of stepping back from the battle. Like keeping a good distance from it.

No, stay, it's spook week, you are in the appropriate mood.

I have info on almost everything, it's just getting it up onto the wiki that's the problem.

We'd have at least a dozen stub pages.

Well, what else do you think he'd do if not drag someone away from the fight after getting smacked down or look for weak points and formulate strategies?

On that note, someone added a bunch of new GG pics to the wiki. New as in never posted here, /aco/, or anywhere else as far as I can tell.

>On that note, someone added a bunch of new GG pics to the wiki.
Huh, they did. Must've been added by the artist themselves.

>New as in never posted here, /aco/, or anywhere else as far as I can tell.
Cosmic and other spammers have been comissioning GG shit for a while now, plus there's all the panels from that Patreon comic.
I would also check who actually put them there, because fuck Cosmic and his ilk, really.

Looks like the uploader is the artist, and in that case, dude's using the wiki as a second gallery? Which is not the point of a Wiki.
Is that one main The_Sup Forumsnservatory guy here?
What's the next move when people do shit like that?

Same signature on the pics as the username of the uploader.

A total of 9 pics have been uploaded by him, some of which are just variants of the same pic.

If it were dozens and dozens of pics then it'd be an issue.
It'd be better if he'd post them in a threads or to the booru galleries, but odds are he probably just dosen't know about them.

It's a non-issue as far as I'm concerned right now.

>but odds are he probably just dosen't know about them
My money's on that they don't even know about the threads, but found about the character someplace else, and started drawing her.
It's not like I'm going all "sekrit club" but we're super low-key with these threads, plus who the fuck wants to visit /aco/, really.

>It's a non-issue as far as I'm concerned right now.
Good to know. I was asking because it just looked odd, and not what a wiki is for, and just overall not cool to dump you shit like that, unwanted.

I say pull them. Leave the wiki for "canon" stuff like comics and model sheets.

Various artists who sometimes visit these threads then post their drawings on their sites where fans of theirs see the drawings and then end up on the wiki looking into the character who was drawn, then they might end up here.

It's all super niche, yeah.

I wouldn't say it's unwanted. I had to fix up some of the pages they edited since the pics ended up huge and breaking the page layouts, but I think that's more a problem with inexperience with wikia editing than anything intentional.

Though fixing up those pages did finally remind me to add the pastebin for GG scripts and the radio show sound file to the page for GG comics.

Maybe we need a /coc/ booru at this point. I don't know.

It'd take forever to get that filled up and tagged properly.

The model sheets for GG and SQ aren't even on the wiki.

And I should probably also update the redirect link on the A-Z comic to go to the colored one.

The A-Z comic is so large that wikia can't handle it, meaning it just creates an error file when I tried to upload it at full size and then had to scale it down to 70% and add in a link to the full sized version if anyone clicked on it.

Even the colored one is too big to upload without getting an error despite the filesize being smaller.

Then there's whatever else needs to be done on the wiki. My to-do list is so out of date.

Can it be that with every month /coc/ is more dead?

>Maybe we need a /coc/ booru at this point. I don't know.
It's not like the regular one isn't being filled with old /coc/ stuff by that one user, and this is probably me just being orney, but I'm fucking tired of all these boorus popping up. That's my, though.

I'm also leaning towards this, myself.

>The model sheets for GG and SQ aren't even on the wiki.
That's pretty doable, right?

It's plateaued.
It's the same level of deadness with spikes that make the dead times feel even more dead.

There's a bunch of stuff I want to talk about, but no one ever replies to any of it.
Or when it finally seems like someone had something they want to talk about they disappear after the first response.

Stuff like Trine, Split End, the Family Unit, plot ideas of any kind, I'm down for any and all of that.

Like when we were talking about Sup Forumsle, when I had just one or two other anons to discuss it with we were actually crafting a story.

I'll add them later.

And I don't want to pull those pics because I don't want to discourage anyone who actually makes stuff.

They're on the booru. Lines need to be drawn.

Sup Forumsle contributor. Still here. Have to peek in and out since I'm away from the computer right now. I thought stepping away from it might help me focus on my other writing projects, but it obviously isn't so might as well discuss it again

>Maybe we need a /coc/ booru at this point. I don't know.
It may be the optimust in me but I deel it would be cool to do. Obviously it'd be a big task but it could result in a neat product. We could have custom assests that actually relate to the theme (and not have a comic booru surrounded by a stock anime girl aesthetic and blue)

Added the model sheets.

If the artist is unaware, then I'm not doing it.
We're dead enough already, I'm not going out of my way to scare off someone contributing.

It's fine. If it becomes a problem then I'm the one who will deal with it.

I have no idea how to do any of that booru stuff and I really don't want to spend the time to set it up and upload the 4,400+ /coc/ related images I have on hand.

It's the tagging. The tagging takes forever. Then you have to moderate it.

What Sup Forumsle stuff do you want to talk about?

I suppose where we left off on Sup Forumsle. A movie with the ice queen i believe?

Let's see...

pastebin.com/QMKTs2S1

Well unless we want to go into super detail with "issue 6" I think we could move on from it.

It seems that what would be issue 7 would need to focus a little more on the pantheon, their opinion of SG and her interactions with mortals as well as their stance on her growing power.

The other gods mumble about how strong she's gotten and wonder if she could beat war god, and so war god appears to size up the situation. He should probably see SG moping about her house, super flustered after the movie thing happened, and think to himself that the other gods are just playing a prank on him.

Then he senses some malevolent growing power from the other gods and begins to show concern as he looks back to the world of mortals and sees another confrontation of champions is set to happen soon.

Thoughts? Proceed in this direction? Scrap it and figure something else out?

This kind of thing is sort of why I don't upload my own stuff outside the threads and don't normally ask that it get uploaded. On top of not wanting to screw up the etiquette, I like when people want it up there themselves.

That is also what makes it difficult for me to add new things to the wiki in a timely manner since I'm usually involved in anything happening in the threads and then I'd end up just adding my own posts to a wiki character summary.

It feels super awkward.

Probably have a base for each issue before we get to details. Can't really have a series if we focus on one story.

As for issue 7, perhaps add how the armor/ clothing god/dess is starting to shake everyone or at least the war god. Who would be the champion fighting Sup Forumsle this week?

There might not be a fight in issue 7, but in issue 8 I think the conflict with the folding champion should begin with the war god watching it.

6 was a cool down, 7 is a preparation, 8 and 9 can be a two part fight. 10 can be "all according to perfect" by the clothing goddess if war god goes down.

I meant more having it her showing concern with war god or something. A little crumb of her plan thing.

So what would be the beginning? Like we do some Simpsons opening shit where the clouds open up to their meeting place at a fountain that pours wine or some shit. Some of the lesser gods (SG level of niche domain) showing concern for SG's power creep. Cue War god walking out of his room for the first time in a while that didn't involve an orgy.

So say issue 7 begins with the clouds parting, gods and goddesses being hedonists in their fountain of wine and other assorted alcohols when they all stop smiling all of a sudden and turn to one direction where SQ appears in a bolt of lightening or darkness or whatever travel gimmick she's using. She looks tired, she feels tired, she IS tired. All the other gods just watch her with their eyes as she walks past them and goes into her house.

They can sense just how much more powerful she is now. some minor little nothing of their pantheon who none of them have bothered to really talk to in a long while is suddenly exerting an aura that could shatter them, rip them from their heaven, and scatter them on the winds.

They should be showing a reasonable amount of apprehension over this.

Cue war god who also felt that massive power spike just walk right into their cloud kingdom.

Mayhaps one of the gods don't buy it. He barges in and she uses her power out of shock (Maybe she sculpts her room to stretch out laterally like in The Exorcist, or force push, I dunno.) Cue freakout.

Turns him into a small bird, and he finds he can't change back.

Bird with the god's shrunken head.

>You are now in the power of Some Goddess

He stays like that and is stuck as a background gag for the remainder of the series.

The other gods keep trying to make him sing.

So what would happen after. Like do they start banning together? Does War try to quell them, stating he won't her try any power grabs, mentioning he's still the most powerful?

War god enters the scene, laughs at the state of that poor sap of a god, flexes, turns some other god into something to prove he's still stronger than the display of SG, and the other gods cool down.

He dosen't turn the other god back because he thinks it's funny.

So is that the issue? Does anything else happen? maybe the Folding god sets up an appointment with the Clothing Goddess.

That's just the opening to the issue.

Once war god has his laugh, he can feel there's another god in the pantheon getting stronger and looks for one, then we pass over to the goddess of folding and her going to have a talk with her champion to see what he's learned about SG's champion.

This is where we need to formulate the plan. What is folding champion going to do? What's the criteria for beating Sup Forumsle?

You asking what the folding champion;s plan is, or Sup Forumsle's actual limits?

I'll write this assuming the former.
I would assume the main thing would be trying to fold something super dense with him in between the fold. Him running is easily countered by folding the distance covered away. perhaps a large object could be thrown only for it to be folded to razor thinness at the last second to severely up the danger of it.

Yes, the folding champion's plan to beat Sup Forumsle.

Oh, so we're going full crazy with the folding champion being able to fold the very theoretical comic page the story is taking place on?

If not, then he could always fold the ground, several layers of concrete I'd assume, up over Sup Forumsle.

But what's the "win flag" here? How far does folding champion need to go before his goddess counts it as him beating Sup Forumsle? To the death? You'd think folding champion would tell her to piss off at that point and then what?

Wait, he isn't the one who lost his job to Sup Forumsle? either way, probably having Sup Forumsle unable to continue fighting by any means is a "win" I say. so immobility would definitely. There doesn't seem to be any incentive to fight champions. Aside from the assumption the losing gods replacing champions with the newer model.

Who knows about the folding limits? What would be a fair fight? Do we want a fair
fight?

The folding champ is the lead actor in the current movie Sup Forumsle is stunting in.

The guy who lost his job was the one with the paper.

It depends on how much bloodlust we want the folding goddess to have. Both her parents' champions were defeated by Sup Forumsle and gods are known to be petty and have done worse to people for less over any damage to their egos.

But what is folding champ's incentive in all this?

Drums liked the power and attention, paper wanted revenge because of jealousy, so what does folding champ get out of it?

I was mixing the Folding champ with the paper champ, my bad.

Pettiness is a known thing in this pantheon, look no further than SG in the beginning. Though I'm not sure bloodlust would be proper. Is it established there's a no divine interference during these fights?

Perhaps the champion is lied to. He is told Sup Forumsle is a man corrupted by and is subservient to SG. He is shown proof by stating the champions Sup Forumsle fought before have suddenly disappeared, implying Sup Forumsle killed them after defeat (In reality, they faded to obscurity from the public eye.). Hell, maybe the folding god actually believes the first part.

SG can't go down and bail Sup Forumsle out, no.

Just as none of the other gods can directly smite Sup Forumsle just to spite SG or curb her growing power.

Folding champ being lied to about Sup Forumsle being enslaved by SG could be a good motivation, and it does have some truth in it.
Though him taking up a god on her offer to save someone he dosen't know from the same arrangement he himself is getting into either means he's a very good person or a very crazy person with odd ideas of justice.

Do the other gods expect SG to abandon Sup Forumsle if he ever loses? Their logic could be "it's what I'd do" and it makes them all surprised when she doesn't and keeps him as her champion.

That could lead into folding goddess trying to get her champ to kill Sup Forumsle and then getting resistance, leading to the opening Sup Forumsle needs to beat him.

We have sort of been building this champ up though, so the ideas need more polish.

Perhaps the actor tries to get the authorities involved, only to find out that the collective is currently helping this murderer out. And then he feels the need to take the offer.

Oh, they expect SG to be as non caring of mortals as they usually are. Perhaps before, when they still had followers, they would all do that.

Perhaps nerfing the folding power is required. Though I'm not sure how so far.

Drums champ got taken in by The Collective and spared being arrested thanks to Sup Forumsle.

Paper champ I think got arrested.

Not sure how the folding goddess is tricking her champ into thinking Sup Forumsle is killing people and abusing his powers.

We could go with folding champ being able to make anything he touches take on the properties of fabric that he can then fold and reset to its original state.

He has to be touching it to do that though.

Well, hopefully the thread will survive the night because I'm at my limit here with being awake.

Halloween potted plant costume.

Could super villains just walk around out in the open on Halloween with no one the wiser?

I agree with There's already Cosmic's GG booru, where everything and anything gets added. And of course, The Sup Forumsllection, where you have content made for the board, on the board, and even old /coc/ stuff is already being archived there.

And even when a wiki and a booru both function like archiving sites, that guy's just using it as backup gallery, like pointed out.

Anyways, that was just a "my two cents" bump

Not to mention that project especially has a problem with canonicity and people disregarding the point. You start letting people upload whatever they want and pretty soon /aco/'s gonna roll in and take the page over and start introducing a bunch of big booty futas.

I can't find his main gallery anywhere.

I've looked, I've looked again, now I've looked for a third time. Garnavan has no gallery anywhere as far as I can tell. You can't have a backup gallery if you don't even have a main gallery to begin with.

It's not like he's dumping porn onto the wiki and you guys have uploaded pics before without them even being added to any pages or having any relevance to any existing page.

Why do you guys want to make such a big deal over such a small issue that you won't even have to deal with if it becomes an issue?

Well, maybe he is too busy at work to look at the news, especially any detailed pieces, every day, unlike many other celebrities.

That would be a good limiting factor for the power.

I would think it would depend if people are comfortable with their children dressing up as lawbreakers/ moral line-crossers. I could believe the edgy teenagers would, though. Maybe they intentionally make the costume almost exactly to screw with authority and give them a bad rep when they find out it's not the actual villain.

The kids follow him to a meetup with some of the other hobo informants.
>Deelete: Oh no! he's already amassed a zombie army!
>KC: That's not zombies. Look, that's just Guiseppe that squats at the grocery store. Hi Guise-!
>Deelete: SHH! Don't you get it? That's not Guiseppe anymore. That hooded zombie infected him. Oh my god. He's gonna turn all the hobos into zombies!

Maybe it's a form of selective obviousness the folding goddess is inflicting upon him? Like folding his memories.

Never stopped anyone from dressing up as Al Capone.

OK, so what do they try to do to stop the hobo zombie invasion? And what is the HIN trying to look into in the first place?
Crashed aliens? A drug trafficking ring disguising narcotics as candy for distribution? Extra-dimensional horrors?

>folding his memories
Hmmm. That might work. However, that seems pretty powerful. Not sure if that matters, though

>Al Capone
Yeah but he's dead. As far as I'm aware most of if not, all, of the villains we have are still in action.

>Hobo Zombie Invasion
Probably a drug bust. Maybe have a funny moment when Superhobo is explaining that his team isn't zombies only to have the hobo scouting the meetup area burst out at them growling and foaming out the mouth because he found the drugs and is coked out of his mind.

It's something the goddess can do, not the folding champ.

It's difficult to kill off characters and have them stay dead, so why bother killing them in the first place? That's how I think of it anyway.

He ate the wrong candy.
So where does that go? Do they kids scream and run off and end up in the drug trafficking house or what?

>such a big deal
It's a Wiki, not a booru. And when it comes to GG, you know exactly how people are.
Also, this and this

/aco/ dosen't use or care about the wiki though.

If anything does happen, I'll just roll it back and lock the pages like I did last time we had a problem.

Now, how's about we get some Halloween ideas rolling since we only have 3 days of relevance left in that?

There's one on the Patreon for the comic, something with virgin killer sweater

Who else is in Kid Cookie and Deelette's group?

What are their costumes? I keep seeing Frightwig threads and it makes me think Deelette would go as her.

Whose houses do they visit?

So what does cole do to make tye champ hesitste. Talk while battling?

Maybe the kids battle the "zombie" while SH deals with the gang.

KC: Chowder, Green Arrow and he gives out chili, Hostess fruit pie Spider Man

Deelette: Shuma, Starro possesed, Ursula.

It's not so much what Sup Forumsle does, it's what he dosen't do, as in go for the kill when he has the chance.

I think it'd end up with folding goddess trying to assume some direct control to make folding champ kill Sup Forumsle after he refuses to finish him off.

So basically
-Folding champ and Sup Forumsle fight
-Sup Forumsle never goes in for killing moves despite getting openings
-Folding champ folds concrete/steel/something hard enough that Sup Forumsle can's break out of
-Folding goddess tries to gloat about her guy beat SG's guy, but it backfires in her face when SG isn't abandoning Sup Forumsle despite him losing.
-Folding goddess orders her champ to kill Sup Forumsle
-Folding champ refuses, folding goddess assumes control
-Seasons girls were prepared for this since they were brought on for this exact reason after the stuff that happened with the drums champ
-Beat folding champ

Now they see the various gods as being too dangerous to leave alone with how much they are interfering with mortal lives and we could use that to jump to them having to take the fight to the pantheon.

Red Laser Bones is made up of drones.

Instead of bone jokes, would he make drone jokes?

Not sure how Ursula would work as a costume for her.

Well, that fucks up the rules now, doesn't it? Also, I can't find info on the season girls. I assume they step I when gods overstep their role?

I was mainly trying to think of Sup Forums that has tentacles.

The seasons girls are a team of four, they get magical girl powers because they were born on the equinox/solstices from some old pagan(?) god.

The problem is there's nothing very solid about them. Too many anons wanted different things when making them and they got stuck in development hell.

They were supposed to be recruited by Brtiainment to help fill out their field agent ranks.

There's a witch they fight who could take over one of their positions since she was also born on a solstice/equinox. The witch in question is covered in magic tattoos that were supposed to usher in a new age of magic, but then that happened before her coven could do it, so now the markings are acting all kinds of screwy, she got kicked out, then hunted by them when their rune expert got whacked so they can skin her and wear her markings. It got grimderp there and off the point of developing the seasons girls even further.

Personally I think magi's sketches offer more characterization for them than most of the discussions we've had.

So they way we're using them in the Sup Forumsle plot is they've been contacted by The Collective to help with this god problem since they're getting powers from a different deity than this pantheon and so they follow different rules than Sup Forumsle and the other champions.

I don't think the folding goddess is messing with the rules. If Sup Forumsle wern't on a "quest" for her, then she probably would be able to bodyjack him whenever she wanted.
Giving a mortal powers and then sending them to fight some other mortal with powers dosen't count as a quest unless it's in-line with the god/goddess' area of divinity.

One is big and eats a lot.
One is smaller and spunky.
One is a yaoi fangirl.
One is stoic and serious.

That's about as much characterization as they have right now and I have no idea which is what season.

And since the battle was technically over, The gods can intervene, got it. I assume the fights are a spectacle so it gets filmed, therefore SG can't intervene.

Bruh, it's right above their heads.

Well I either forgot or didn't notice.
So that's on me.

Yeah, the studio direction has a raging stiffy for filming god fights I think. So, where do we want to go from here? Seasons girls to the rescue, then mount an assault on god town? Or do we still need some deeper transgression from the gods so the mortals have a reason to go up there and kick their asses?

Because I'm still figuring out how to go from the end of the folding fight (or even the full scope of that) to moving into the final conflict of fighting the pantheon themselves.

Wait, we're getting to Sup Forumsle fighting the god of war already? I feel there needs to be something that convinces the gods to go after SG head on first. Maybe they get confronted by the seasons and them saying they're here on behalf of Sup Forumsle has the pantheon flip the fuck out, taking it as Sup Forumsle hitting god-level power, and decide to take it out at the source.

See, that's what I meant. I'm not sure what happens between where we are now and getting to the god fights.

How should we set up the war god? Maybe he watches the fight and thinks Sup Forumsle is disgraceful and bad mouths him and then bad mouths SG when she dosen't disown him.

Then war god realizes SG is not a weak as he thought when she's actually able to hurt him.

Yeah, I would think he'd badmouth SG for falling for a mortal for so long. Maybe have her ticked off to the point of lashing out at war.

I still think the Clothing goddess should be seen through all this, kinda lukewarm to have a "All part of my plan" twist when you don't see it beforehand. Maybe she's the one who is the messenger for all this bs happening.

So where does she pop in to tell war god about what's happening and what does she tell him?

Also, given that she's the one who probably made Sup Forumsle's outfit, I think she'd have a kill switch for it during their confrontation with her.

I was thinking she would be trying to act like she is making armor to make right her inadvertently starting SG on her power-hungry quest. Maybe she also helping the scared gods stay scared. When war starts showing fear, she helps it fester.

>kill switch for it during their confrontation
Which is what makes Sup Forumsle the only advantage against her. Even if his powers don't work all the time, it's another power, one that may at least divert her power away from messing the other gods up.

Maybe war god goes to see her after realizing just how much more powerful SG has gotten and finds her already busy crafting a new set of armor.

I feel the folding goddess and the clothing goddess would need to have had a chat before the folding champ gets taken down, maybe something about the nature of what humans value has change and it's shifted the balance of power in their pantheon now that they're becoming involved again.

They should discuss, but I'm not sure what discussing human values add.

Human belief fuels into divine power. That's what I'm going with so I have some internal logic in the story.

Humans now value entertainment more than sun rituals or blood sacrifices. Movies, clothing, celebrities, that's what gets human attention. Minor gods of trivial things are all of a sudden sitting on a massive wellspring of power whereas the more powerful gods like war god remain at best static or even weaker with how much more impersonal wars have become. But that's not a philosophical road I want to go down, merely the justification for folding goddess' usurper plans.

FG's champ beating SG's champ would shift things to her favor, but that all hinges on SG disowning Sup Forumsle when he loses so that the ambient belief all collects onto her champion.
SG not doing that throws a massive wrench into FG's plans and so she takes more extreme measures, measures which WG approves of, which is why he's even more disappointed when SG still comes out on top and goes to confront her himself.

Meanwhile, because all of the champions have had their clothes made by CG (clothing goddess), she's been getting shares of the belief through everyone and is much more powerful than she's letting on, but still not up to SG's level.

FG should be aware of CG also being powerful, they're conspiring together to take over, so when FG's power is capped when her champion is defeated, that frees up more power for CG who then needs to start pulling strings to get WG defeated and de-powered so she can take his power.

goddamnit, I wish I could draw anywhere near this good.

Perhaps WG asks for personal battle armor to fight SG with, like the old days. Little does he know CG has a siphon on it and it slowly drains his power during the fight.

You and me both, man.

That'd work. What's CG's end game though? It'll have to be something sinister to get the heroes to fight her.

So what consists of issue 7 and what consists of issue 8? I've been trying to keep each "issue" down to at least a manageable size.