Daily reminder that there are currently people on Sup Forums who don't recognize this image

Daily reminder that there are currently people on Sup Forums who don't recognize this image

is that bird you?

Stop sharing pictures of me asshole!

The pigeons in my city used to look like this. I donĀ“t know is the cause pollution or the fact that they scavenge of McFries, but some of them have no developed totally white head and white coat on their back.

They used to be greenish wut happened =(

did you lose a war to these birds too?

kek

all i see is a bunch of cunts

Well played India, well played.

hahahah India crushing the abbos

is cumming on birds degenerate?

Ha! That image?! Ha ha! Yeah! Can't believe that are people on here that don't recognize that one!

The pigeons here are fat as fuck and wobble around when they move, it's cute and hilarious. Even our animals are American.

You sure got a ton of canadian friends, burger !

probBLY THE RADIATION

>tfw 35 miles from gamestop and not a pigeon in sight

what use is inspiration if you lack the means

pigeons are cool desu

Took me a second but I remember it.
Why did you make me remember it?

IKR?

Italy during the trash removal strike?

wew

India IS A SUPER POWER

India bringing the bantz instead of shitting in designated streets

to be honest.. hillary looks like she staged this

I've been a lifelong hillary supporter ever since she fisted my pussy, but she's looking desperate and doing whatever she can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. She lost me.

I am not a hacker. No one is hacking for Trump. It's a Democrat funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear his campaign.

JUST A REMINDER: PIGEONS WILL LIKE WHATEVER YOU LIKE. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT MUSIC, THEY JUST KNOW THAT THEY MUST LIKE WHATEVER IS GOING TO SURVIVE. WHICH IS Sup ForumsCORE APPARENTLY TO YOU GUYS

well played pajeet, well played

I don't recognise it.....

stop bird dogging me bro

That was a good one, my dark skinned friend :).

I hope we see more of your kind immigrate to Australia.

> This scale of bantz

I'm impressed. Seems like you guys CAN be something.

Spicy. Good job poo

Kek.

Nice