Tune in to CNN on voting night

>tune in to CNN on voting night
>see this current map

Post your face when.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton-5751.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..

>posting this in every thread

at least switch it up CTR

losing FL is a death knell to the campaign.

Not really.

>Colorado

Yeah no

>FL blue
>PA red
>ME not split

No.

Read OP

It's not CTR anymore, it's already a copypasta.

Yeah, really. It's 29 votes he can't afford to give away given that PA, NC, OH, and AZ are all Hillary-leaning tossups.

FL has a better chance of being blue than PA being red.

I'm a nigger

>NC
>OH
>AZ
>going blue

Thank you for correcting the record!

>OH
>Leaning Blue
Fucking leaf

Stupid Canadian faggot.

PA is the only one of those that leans blue.

>PA red
one of the great lakes states would probably be up for grabs at that point to offset Florida

Trump wins
Ohio
Fl
New Hampshire
NC
NJ
MAINE
ARIZONA
NEVADA

They are nearly tied in early voting which usually heavily favors democrats. Not to mention the independant swing as well as those who have switched parties. If this trend keeps up until election day Colorado is statistically going red. Aint that some shit?

we still got a long night ahead of us

>implying Florida won't be the last state to be called like it always is because the vote is always so goddamn close

And there is some major fuckery happening with ballots at the moment. Its gonna be a shit hurricane rick.

>blue Florida

He's not going to get Maine. We're a state full of blue cucks. ME2 will go to Trump. He needs FL, OH, PA, NC to win. Period.

It would put me at the edge of my seat since he lost Florida, but won Pennsylvania to compensate. Maine red is interesting, and he won NH so that's nice I guess.

>State
>Colour

>Win Maine and Penn.
>Lose Florida
wut

Nearly an even trade actually.
>FL=29
>PA+NH+ME=28

Start praying that he can steal MI and take all the other states.

Got any polls that breakdown independent voters in colorado? Is it the same as the nation and lean heavy to trump?

I don't I just know that nationally independents almost certainly are in his favor nearly 2 to 1. Here is the breakdown of a few more things to consider. Given that more democrats are going third party this year than republicans and more democrats are leaning republican than vice versa if they were tied with it being an even number of republicans and democrats then it would go to the repubublican. That is before the independent swing and the republican surge on election day.

Also another thing to consider is that democrats always beat republicans in early voting and that republicans always beat democrats on actual election day. Unless there is a massive size of independents voting 70 plus percent in hillarys favor it wont be possible for her to win that state. Like I said nationally independents show the opposite but locally in colorado I do not have the stats.

Unless hillary gets a lot more votes in for her I just don't see how it is mathematically possible for her to win that state with the information given. Same goes for florida if trump matches or surpasses romney's numbers.

Solid analysis and insights. Thanks

>Colour
>u
Get the fuck out you goddamn limey

Sounds good

Got a source on any of this?

>democrats always beat republicans in early voting
I keep hearing this on Sup Forums but is there anywhere I can actually look at previous early voting results to confirm it?

No problem. Of course everything I just said there is going on previous trends in all the other previous elections. This is quite an unusual election and a lot of variables are in play. Barring any massive voter fraud its looking pretty good for trump so far.

He cant win without FL

lol, you can kiss every pot legal stay goodbye if you ever expect them to vote Republican for the next generation while it's still illegal federally.

It's like asking Gays to start voting Republican. Or Latinos. Or Blacks. Or Women.

>he didnt check the flag

Look at the 2012 florida early voting results. Romney was down 250 thousand in early voting but only lost by 75 thousand votes on election day. And obama was leading with independents.

This year trump is only down by 70 thousand votes in florida and trump is leading with independents. This is what I was saying if he pulls off romney numbers(which were not that spectacular) then hillary can not mathematically win.

He doesn't need PA. He could win with NV and NH. And polls show he's doing decently in both.

For florida that formula makes sense. And I'm a Floridian.

But, is colorado a wild card? They have a huge independent base(same with NM but I'm not going to even entertain that fools gold)

I should also mention that not votes have been opened or counted yet until election day. These figures are just registered republicans, democrats, and independents who voted not who they actually voted for if that makes sense. When I said romney was down by 250 thousand I was saying 250 thousand more democrats voted than republicans now its only 70 thousand more democrats voted early this year which is a huge difference.

Romney was winning with independents but I agree with everything else you said. No cheating involved Trump will take it, but it's Hillary Fucking Clinton we're talking about of course she will cheat. I would say she will cheat 30k votes so if he can beat her by 35k votes he takes it.

Yes absolutely. Look at the early voting it is nearly tied republican and democrat who voted and that is not including independents.

I'm not as optimistic about Colorado. Based on the polls, her lead there is as strong as Trump's is in Iowa.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton-5751.html

Nice copy pasta. 0.02 sheckles have been deposited to your account. Thanks for correcting the record!

Very true. All though I am purely going off actual votes and those numbers do not reflect the polls. Its an even split before independents.
It just comes down to how many show up on election day honestly.

Also that is good that trump is ahead in Iowa because Romney got destroyed there in 2012.

why does no one take into account in polls that a bunch of Trump voters will say Hillary publically to keep up appearances?

At least 1.5% of voters will vote Trump in secret and wank over the lie

Minnesota will go red, Trump is campaigning there on Sunday, only 2 days before election Tuesday.
Internal polling from his campaign show something the msm won't if he's slotting campaign time for Minneapolis.

Hillary is against legalization though

>OH
>Blue
u tryin to trick me, leaf?

autism. you need to just noose yourselves desu

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO

It all comes down to Michigan

i'd start shitposting pretty hard tbqh

>mfw

Minnesota is full of Scandis though

>is it too early to post this?

>AZ Hillary leaning

Prove it leaf

Hillary is trying to election fraud Florida so if you live there I beg you to do the same

huge sigh of relief desu, near constant pro-hillary shitposting

inbr ctr, inb4 shill

Retard, why would the east coast be filled out before the west coast? The west coast has an earlier timezone so they vote first.

cnn will call it asap

I'd think you were just trolling if you weren't from overseas

Would be wonderful if there was a way to combat the election fraud with more fraud.

>MSM talking heads say to respect the process
>obongo says the system is fine and couldn't be rigged.
>it's a dead heat in florida ballots
>10,000,000,000 ballots cast for Trump
>10,000,000,000 ballots cast for Jill Stein
>1,000,000,000 ballots cast for Hillary
>5% precincts reporting in

>Minnesota will go red
You're retarded.
t. Minnesota

Minnesotan here. I think it would be impossible. Minnesota gave Marco his only win and trump his only third place. More likely vikings make it to super bowl than trump win MN...

No habra muro y si habra mas migrantes, dadme welfare y trabajo hahahahahahhaha

>See this on CNN

What do?

You can sit here all day and play mental gymnastics with the polls and electoral maps. But with an election as crazy and unpredictable as this one, you can't trust the polls as in previous elections. Creating all of this anxiety and worry over something you can't control is meaningless. The only numbers which matter will be revealed on November 8th.

Make sure you vote.

Name one poll that shows Hillary up in Ohio.

>Creating all of this anxiety and worry over something you can't control is meaningless.

Sounds like Stoicism.

lmao drumpf lost Florida. It's over for you drumpftards!

lock and load

>Can't control
>Vote
Which is it?

Civil war

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

Serious question : What are you guys from CTR gonna do after the election is over ? Do you plan to keep on correcting the record even if Clinton is prez ?

I want Trump/Weiner 2020

Go on Sup Forums and watch the shitstorm.

Pretty much.

Your vote is only one out of a million. Worrying about how millions of other people are voting in other states is pointless because you can't control or influence that. Hopefully you've been working the campaign if you live in a swing state.

If he won PA that would mean he would also win Michigan

So I'd be happy. But still nervous as fuck because of the Florida loss.

buy a bunch of funs immediately, prepare for the worst. If the worst doesn't happen, make it happen.

You can influence people. I've been doing it since Trump started. My dad was convinced there's no point in voting anymore, finally I've got him to come around to Trump. My brother just converted from a 2012 Jill Stein voter to Trump. My other brother that lives in another state has been converted from a previous Obama supporter to Trump. My sister was converted from a Gary Johnson supporter to Trump. My mom went from Ben Carson to Trump, before he was the nominee. Not to mention all of my friends and co-workers I have influenced. All of these were direct result of me being persuasive and using my knowledge to my advantage.

>Turn on tv
>see CNN
At that point I think I'd be more concerned with arming myself and hunting down the crackhead that has obviously broken into my home. Who the fuck watches CNN?

Trump got what, ~14 million votes in the primary? If all of those people influenced as many as I did, it would be an easy win.

He doesn't need PA if he gets ME2 and NH.

Fair enough on that point, I've done a good deal of that myself. But if you live in, say, Massachusetts (like I do now), there's no point in stressing about how Nevada and Florida are going to point if you have no connections or influence there. We'll see what happens on November 8th.

I worked with the Trump campaign in NC during the summer and talked to a lot of people in personal life. We had a good effect.

Some people say that PA MI and WI have very similar electorates. If one gets PA, then one carries the two other states. I would very much trade FL for PA+WI+MI

>>OH blue
Vote rigging detected, time for lawsuits and recounts.

>blue from Maine to Florida
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

Why dont you actually vote multiple times for Trump? Nobody can stop you.

Florida will definitely fucking not be blue.

You can tell who will win by the signs. '08 and '12 had Obama shit everywhere.

There's Trump signs everywhere down here.

>November 8
>Turn on TV
>See this

what happens?