IT'S GIVING REGULAR SHOW ON CN RIGHT NOW

I REPEAT REGULAR SHOW HASN'T BEEN COMPLETELY WIPED OFF THE SCHEDULE

I'm watching it right now. Why aren't schedulefags ever satisfied?

Surprised it wasn't Teen Titan's Go's Halloween special on loop.

>Muh TTG scapegoat
I wonder what CN will use when the show ends.

fucking yes, thanks CN, great halloween vibes right now

I don't think they even aired AS last night. It was just seth mcflarence, koth, ttg, and regular show.

>regular show
I can safely say that's a fuckup on your part, tonight and tomorrow night have been the first airings of RS since the finale aired in January, and it'll likely be the last time it airs too. I can't imagine them airing the christmas special, thanksgiving special, or father's day special ever again.

>Regular Show
>On [adult swim]

When last night was this? Are you sure you aren't high or drunk and thinking the past two hours were night time?

Also, it's so refreshing to see Regular Show again. I forget how immediately lovable the characters are. The only other show I've liked as much as RS on CN this decade are Adventure Time and OK K.O.

I stopped watching it when they started the relationshit and the space arc. I just liked the weird adventures.

It's been too long, bros. I knew about the airing but I missed it. I'm not gonna be home to see any of the other airings either.

Fuck this feels kinda bad.

>scapegoat
user..

OK KO

TTG is still 46%

An outdated schedule? Yay?
And? You're getting your lorefag shows back and TTG is slowly getting it's schedule shaved.

>Cherrypicking the schedule that was purposefully a marathon of TTG because of Night Begins To Shine special
>Acting like this is the norm for CN

Yeah, dude, I get it, they air a lot of TTG, but this falseflagging shit isn't appropriate.

>>Cherrypicking the schedule that was purposefully a marathon of TTG because of Night Begins To Shine special
not that guy but that special, ANY special, doesn't deserve a week takeover

and they never promoted it as a leading up to marathon, it was just their schedule choice, and since they promote every marathon with ads saying it's a special occasion, makes you think

>Also, it's so refreshing to see Regular Show again. I forget how immediately lovable the characters are.
This is why RS was so good and why any episode where a character acted out like an asshole was a rage inducing episode if not considered a bad one.
Same goes for RS's visual design, The characters and background are easy on the eyes while being colorful, vivid, and expressive.

Are we starting to become 2010/11 Sup Forums again? Will RS finally start getting decent compliments again? Fuck, for the past year and a half it's been pure hate and that the early seasons were never good.

Really? The relationship stuff seemed fine to me. Especially with Rigby, I felt he had some of the best character development of any character in a cartoon in a long time. It felt natural. The Space Arc was admittedly weird but I dug it's weirdness all the same.

The art is a perfect example of simple yet effective art. Characters looks really nice too.

I've always loved the show. I think it's one of the best animated shows ever made and it's very underrated. I'd put it up with Last Airbender and Spongebob honestly. I hope more people come to love it and become nostalgic for it in the years to come.

The only thing I really didn't like was how they dropped CJ after giving her way more character development than Margaret ever got.

So everything went back to Mordecai's old drama instead of him just having a fun girlfriend that joined in on the usual adventures.

There were a couple definitive flaws sure, but the way the show let characters go made it feel how people drift apart in real life to me. Thomas and CJ just went on with their lives. It is lazy writing on those arcs but the show did so much right I forgave it. At least they showed both of them one last time in the season 7 finale.

This show is amazing.

They just ended up liking her, she became a fan favorite, and in the end they forgot Margaret. With her only being added in for a network-wanted love triangle episode, she wasn't gonna be endgame. They kept her as a character because they liked her, but they weren't ready, and to keep her showing up Mordecai had to keep being the episodes antagonist usually from his emotional standpoint. In the end it made sense for her to leave but I kinda wanted her to get a more resolved sendoff.

If it weren't for a redone storyboard, her final appearance would've been her rolling her eyes at the park launching in Season 7, and not a "there goes another adventure" thing like Thomas' scene, but a "I'm glad that guy's in space", according to I think Matt Price.

>why are you eating ice cream?
why do you ask odd questions?

On the other hand most of the characterization Margaret had in the show (Not cut scenes from storyboards) focused on showing the viewer that she had big tits and ass.

Because she started as the girl that's loose with herself but has the potential to be more. Kind of like those girls in 80s movies where a kid/teen gets a crush on a girl that eventually flashes him.

Mordecai just never got flashed.

>not that guy but that special, ANY special, doesn't deserve a week takeover
But it was. Thank that Indian idiot and his superiors that don't fire him. Also thank god (inb4 Rick and Morty Fags) that this was only for the special.

Maybe it's an odd hour?

was thinking on if the couch pattern is supposed to be finn and then I noticed the brighter finn pattern above the green finn pillow is colored wrong, it has legs instead of being overlapped

>network-wanted love triangle episode
That true? The network forces that crap in?

I remember reading somewhere that they specifically wanted a love triangle episode to air with an adventure time love triangle episode, and then I think they ended up airing it out of order anyway.

But he did get flashed.

>it's giving
what

Its not a scapegoat when its all they fucking play idiot

It hasn't just been since the finale since it aired, they haven't done anything, even have it on their social media pages or youtube shit. If it wasn't for this I'd swear they were ashamed of it. A finale should have an encore airing, this didn't.

There weren't even any special videos leading up to the finale (or marathons) meanwhile SU got recap videos for the Wanted block, and a few special airing reruns leading up to it. AT's gotten the same thing (though it's been a bit)

>The network forces that crap in?
Wouldn't be the first time, creator driven shows still have network mandated stories sometimes

>Cue the Wheel of Morality

>All they play
>Regular show is on today
I want you to get a rope and go into the woods.

I mean like who cares? It's already ended

>who cares
People that pretend they watched CN on TV now.

yea, and the entire point was its surprising they aren't airing ttg in its place like usual

Since the special TTG has been shaved off the schedule with better things in it's place.

and that's a surprise as well

Not really.

Yes really, it's been a fucking plague for a good few years, getting worse and worse until it finally died down. Even before the marathon, whether or not it was promotion, the series got up to 80% airtime prior, multiple weekend marathons, multiple nearly day long air time, occasionally repeating the same episodes from earlier the same day, and even a marathon before RS' finale, and it getting nothing. Even some crew members thought that was bad.

When's Close Enough coming out again?

History has show that executives, producers, and marketing departments sometimes want a product to fail out of spite.

Did you even watch CN or did you get everything from online?

Watched, just because something is online doesn't mean that's where I got my source. Those things are true, saw them myself.

What's "IT" OP? Can we keep this thread for tomorrow?

Miller clearly hates anything that isn't preschool garbage so it makes sense that RS was the first to go.